Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > The Sandbox - San Antonio
test
The Sandbox - San Antonio The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163198
Yssup Rider60844
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48633
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42517
CryptKicker37215
The_Waco_Kid36942
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-17-2012, 02:30 PM   #16
levi tab
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

levi tab is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 05:30 PM   #17
Likinikki
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7867
My ECCIE Reviews

Monkey:

Element: Metal
Partners well with: Dragon and Rat
Characteristics: Quick-witted, charming, lucky, adaptable, versatile, lively, curious and brilliant. Good problem solvers. Excellent memories but often impatient for results.

Likinikki is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 06:06 PM   #18
nushi
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

User alert: Answering this question truthfully will reveal your true age, plus or minus 12 years
nushi is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 06:40 PM   #19
HAZEL956
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 33271
My ECCIE Reviews

MY ANIMALISTIC SIGN IS A RABBIT
HAZEL956 is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 06:50 PM   #20
Sonya Playmate
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by levi tab View Post
Wee! Hi ya buddy!
Sonya Playmate is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 07:31 PM   #21
Ms. Milani
Account Disabled

User ID: 110494
My ECCIE Reviews

THE FIRE RABBIT 1927 AND 1987

Fire adds an unspoken magnetism and mystery to the Rabbit. These creatures have a burning desire to get out there and live life to its fullest. They are active and adventurous and love anything that sparks their creativity or curiosity. They can throw tantrums here and there, if provoked, but most of the time they work very hard to avoid conflict or unpleasant confrontations. Fire Rabbits are charming and tend to push their emotions into the backs of their minds, but will speak up if necessary.
Ms. Milani is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 07:38 PM   #22
Guest083013
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Those born in The Year of the Snake are best suited to Ox, Rooster and Dragon. They do not get on with Tiger and Pig, but can be compatible with Rat, Rabbit, Monkey, Snake, Horse, Sheep and Dog.

Snake Attributes
Zodiac Location: 6th
Ruling hours: 9am-11am
Direction: South-Southeast
Motto: "I Feel"
Season and month: Spring, May
Fixed element: Fire
Stem: Negative
Lunar Month Dates: May 5 - June 5
Gemstone: Opal
Color: Red, Ice Blue
Equivalent western sign: Taurus
Polarity: Yin
Countries: Mongolia, Lithuania, Saudi Arabia, Latvia, Trinidad and Tobago, Estonia
Guest083013 is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 09:19 PM   #23
BoomShakaLaka
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Goat Overview
The Dragon's going to stir up a lot of action for you this year, making your life more hectic than it was last year when the gentle Rabbit was in charge. Now, this doesn't mean you have to fall in line with the crowd -- quite the opposite. You may be looking at only four favorable months, but if you think about it, that's enough. How many times are you going to change jobs, get married or buy a new home in one year? Go after the big stuff in those four good months, then stick with what you've been doing throughout the rest. At those times, go with the people with whom you feel most comfortable, and stay away from risk-taking. You know plenty of ways to enjoy yourself without getting wild. Relax -- three good years are coming your way after this one.

Goat Rating
34% (4 favorable and 8 unfavorable months)

Goat Career
The Dragon is famous for sweeping changes, so don't be surprised if there's a flurry of activity surrounding your career. Your first instinct might be to bury your head in the ground and go about your own business. Instead, be mindful of what's happening around you. What's going on? What needs to change? The best way to roll with the changes is to focus on what you're good at for now, while preparing for goals and new projects without acting just yet. The name of the game is persistence. Keep at it and take initiative where you need to. You just might be surprised at how well things turn out!

Goat Relationships
The Dragon is known for honesty, so be ready to bare all this year when it comes to your feelings. Also, your personal life could be marked with periods of stress, so you may be tempted to put on your cranky hat and leave the party early. Stick it out, though -- the amount of love and support in your midst is likely to astound you. Are you still hemming and hawing about a relationship? It's time to take it to the next level or cut ties completely. It's also a good year to follow your heart ... but only after careful consideration of where it might lead you. Lean on family and friends if you need advice. If you're single, this could be an active, whirlwind time for dating, so step out of your shell!

Goat Health
After a quiet Rabbit year, you should have more energy now. This is good, because you're going to need it! When it comes to your health, it will be important to find positive ways to release stress and clear your mind. Now is the perfect time to dabble in mind-body pursuits such as yoga and meditation. Strengthen your relationship with nature. It's a Water year, so swimming, kayaking or snorkeling might also be fun to try. Make your well-being a priority. A sound body and mind can help you make the best possible decisions and further your success in all areas. Take breaks when necessary, and channel your energy into fulfilling activities that nourish you.

Goat Wealth
The Dragon favors enterprising pursuits. Income could roll in from new projects or a shift in investments, but be careful about making changes too quickly. You might have spent too much in the year of the Rabbit, so take stock of where things stand at year's beginning. This may be the time to seriously consider hiring a tax accountant or buying budgeting software to help you track every dollar. Whatever it looks like, get a system in place and use it! You may find you can cut back in many different areas. Finally, know what you're getting into when signing business deals or upsizing your financial realm. You can easily remain stable with some foresight and common sense.
BoomShakaLaka is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 09:38 PM   #24
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

Year of the Rooster. The Fire Rooster.

Mokoa is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 10:52 PM   #25
Whiskey-Fied
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Whiskey-Fied is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 11:04 PM   #26
Laz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I am a pig. I have been told that before!
Laz is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 02:19 AM   #27
Sonya Playmate
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laz View Post
I am a pig. I have been told that before!
Sweet
Sonya Playmate is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 05:52 AM   #28
Yoyoma
Valued Poster

Your fav leg humper aka the Dog

Dog:
Element: Earth
Partners well with: Tiger and Horse
Characteristics: Loyal, sociable, courageous, diligent, steady, lively, adaptable, smart
Yoyoma is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 07:39 AM   #29
Keyzer Soze
Valued Poster

Encounters: 65

Another Piggly Wiggly here...onk,onk
Keyzer Soze is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 11:55 AM   #30
tallgeese
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

I'm a Rooster.

Also I was saddened by the fact that I keep having to scroll down farther and farther when looking up my birth year.
tallgeese is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women