Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 376
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60529
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48516
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42032
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-09-2012, 08:03 AM   #16
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLouie View Post
Romney's habitual dishonesty certainly deserves to be taken more seriously, and the fact that a likely major-party presidential nominee had no qualms about lying to a room full of reporters -- most of whom, presumably, knew when Romney wasn't telling the truth -- underscores an unsettling degree of brazenness. He seems to tell falsehoods with confidence that there will be no consequences.
Hmmm. And if you replace "Romney" with almost any major politician of the last twenty years this is different how? Sadly the American voter has become far too gullible. Far too willing to let others think for them. Both sides of the political game (and it has become a game for too many of them) know that being caught in a "slight exaggeration" might cost them a few votes, but a juicy piece of out and out slander can win them thousands of votes if it is repeated often enough that the brainless masses believe it.

A sad commentary on today's politicians. A sadder commentary on today's voters.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 08:17 AM   #17
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

That word you keep using...I'm don't think you know what it means. [logic]

It takes at least 180,000 jobs to be created every month to stay even. Understand that, to stay even it takes 180,000 jobs. Big Louise has implied that Obama has created 3.9 million jobs in the last 24 months. Simple math states that 4.32 million jobs have to be created to stay even. See that Louise, we are down nearly half a million jobs and you think that is progress? 88 million Americans out of work is a positive metric? Is there such thing as Kool-Aid overdose?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 09:12 AM   #18
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
That word you keep using...I'm don't think you know what it means. [logic]

It takes at least 180,000 jobs to be created every month to stay even. Understand that, to stay even it takes 180,000 jobs. Big Louise has implied that Obama has created 3.9 million jobs in the last 24 months. Simple math states that 4.32 million jobs have to be created to stay even. See that Louise, we are down nearly half a million jobs and you think that is progress? 88 million Americans out of work is a positive metric? Is there such thing as Kool-Aid overdose?
The method being utilized for calculating unemployment shows a lower unemployment rate when the number of people giving up looking for a job exceeds the number of people being laid off.

If you follow that line of "reasoning" we'll eventually have full employment if all the unemployed people give up looking for a job. At some point everyone could be unemployed and the government would call it full employment. It's Orwellian.

Reductio ad absurdum
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 12:02 PM   #19
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 50897
My ECCIE Reviews

You guys know he just posts shit here to stir you up. No one could actually believe the shit he posts. Well maybe the parrot, but most of the others have some sort of intelligence.
LovingKayla is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 04:52 PM   #20
BigLouie
Valued Poster

I think there is a desire to establish a religion in America known as secularism." ~ Mitt Romney magic underwear wearing Mormon for President

Secularism is now a.... religion?? Is there no end to goddies trying to tear us down to their level?

BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 04:53 PM   #21
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post
, but most of the others have some sort of intelligence.
Says who?
Old 04-09-2012, 06:34 PM   #22
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

I quoted the following because that is the single best post I've ever seen here. The entire post should be read twice. If you liberals can place that kind of art in front of me, I will totally listen intently to what ever is written. That sir deserves an applause. I dot even care that he probably don't write it. I'm just happy dali knew where to copy paste from. Thank you for the single best political post I have EVER seen on eccie.

And I'll have a sex on the beach with 2 cherrys please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
President Obama is becoming a veritable Pinocchio by stretching the truth on a regular basis. Here are the Top 10 Obama Lies.

1. Americans want higher taxes: During the debate over raising the debt ceiling, President Obama said that 80% of Americans support including higher taxes as part of the deal. But a Rasmussen poll taken the same week showed that only 34% believe a tax hike should be included in a debt-ceiling agreement.

2. Mother denied health insurance: During his presidential campaign, Obama said that his mother died of cancer after being denied coverage for a preexisting condition. He used her image in a campaign ad, repeated the claim in debates, and used the same rhetoric as President when he tried to sell ObamaCare to the American people. But a new book by New York Times reporter Janny Scott says that Obama’s mother, Ann Dunham, had health insurance through her employer and was only denied disability insurance.

3. Tax restraint for middle and lower class: Obama pledged during his campaign and throughout his presidency not to raise taxes on families making less than $250,000. But ObamaCare’s individual mandate will hit many under the $250,000 mark. (Obama’s own Justice Department said the mandate was a tax, not a penalty, when it argued its constitutionality.) Not to mention a higher federal cigarette tax and countless other “fees” in the health care law that hit the middle and lower class.

4. Shovel-ready jobs: When Obama was selling his $787 billion stimulus package, he consistently bragged about how shovel-ready construction jobs would be funded across the nation. Even the President later admitted that was a lie, when he told the New York Times: “There’s no such thing as shovel-ready projects.”

5. Keep your doctor: President Obama repeatedly pledged that under his health care measure, Americans would be able to keep their doctors. However, with rising costs, many employers will dump their health care plans and force workers into the state health care exchanges (unless you belong to one of the unions getting ObamaCare waivers.) A survey by McKinsey & Company found that more than 30% of companies will discontinue coverage for their workers.

6. No lobbyists: During the 2008 presidential campaign, Obama said: “We have the chance to tell all those corporate lobbyists that the days of them setting the agenda in Washington are over. … I don't take a dime of their money, and when I am President, they won't find a job in my White House.” At least a dozen former lobbyists got top jobs in his administration at the beginning of his presidency, according to Politico, and National Public Radio reported the Obama administration was granting waivers to lobbyists to circumvent the ban.

7. Foreign money in campaigns: During his 2010 State of the Union address, and again during the 2010 midterm elections, Obama railed against foreign money influencing U.S. elections. The only problem was that there was no evidence to support the charge or, as Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito, in the State of the Union audience, silently mouthed, “Not true.”

8. Arizona immigration law: During the battle over Arizona’s immigration law, President Obama said: “Now suddenly if you don’t have your papers and you took your kid out to get ice cream, you can be harassed, that’s something that could potentially happen.” Uh, actually, Mr. President, it couldn’t. The law would allow law enforcement officials to inquire about immigration status only when there is suspicion of a crime being committed.

9. Transparency: Obama pledged that transparency would be a top priority, but his administration refused to grant one-third of the Freedom of Information Act requests, according to an Associated Press analysis. He also was dishonest about transparency when he said that health-care negotiations would be televised on C-SPAN and that he would wait five days to sign a bill so people would have a chance to read it online.

10. Constitutional oath: During his January 2009 inauguration, Barack Obama pledged to “preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States,” yet he has consistently ignored the 10th Amendment giving powers not enumerated in the Constitution to the states. Exhibit No. 1: ObamaCare.
Old 04-09-2012, 06:45 PM   #23
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLouie View Post

I think there is a desire to establish a religion in America known as secularism." ~ Mitt Romney magic underwear wearing Mormon for President

Secularism is now a.... religion?? Is there no end to goddies trying to tear us down to their level?

From what I've read, Cheney did not get any special treatment. His doctors say he's doing very well. He's a good man. I hope he lives to be a hundred. Who knows, maybe he'll run for president in 2020 when Romney finishes his second term.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 06:48 PM   #24
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post

A sad commentary on today's politicians. A sadder commentary on today's voters.
They are just doing what we want them to.

Which is "Give us free shit!''

One side wants vouchers and the other healthcare. It will be something else in ten years but both sides want free shit.

We deserve wtf ever we get.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 08:25 PM   #25
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
They are just doing what we want them to.

Which is "Give us free shit!''

One side wants vouchers and the other healthcare. It will be something else in ten years but both sides want free shit.

We deserve wtf ever we get.
But my free shit is good while yours is an evil Commie Pinko plot! What don't you understand you dim-wit?!? The world will end if my free stuff doesn't get passed while the world will end if yours does get passed!

Damn it, it's really simple so let me break it down for you:
--My free shit is something I want/care about so you should just shut up and support what I want.
--Your free shit is something I either don't care about or already have (and I see absolutely no reason my tax $ should go for something that won't benefit ME!). Got it now?

[OK, quick, tell me what free shit am I in favor of and what am I against? I got so caught up in my rant I forgot all about the substance.]
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 08:49 PM   #26
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I don't want free shit. I want the government to leave me alone.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 09:08 PM   #27
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
I don't want free shit. I want the government to leave me alone.
But you want to be able to tell women what they can or cannot do with their own bodies.
Old 04-09-2012, 09:11 PM   #28
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

BL, no I don't. It's up to them. Quit making stuff up about me. I support a woman's right to choose. I hope they choose life, but it's not my decision. It's between them, their God, their doctor and the ones they love. Not me. Government should stay out of that decision.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 05:04 AM   #29
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

You know... Biglou is like a white af around here huh? I dislike the name calling but some make it really hard to reframe.

I find it hard to believe he actually believes the shit he posts. I think he's just another troll bot. And where the fuck is randy? It's just not a Prozac day with out him throwing in 2 bits.
Old 04-10-2012, 08:41 PM   #30
BigLouie
Valued Poster

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women