Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70760
biomed162936
Yssup Rider60583
gman4453259
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48541
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42132
CryptKicker37192
The_Waco_Kid36495
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-21-2010, 12:16 PM   #16
Guest062610
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Fuck it...nevermind

LAP
Guest062610 is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 12:24 PM   #17
TBONE
Medium Rare

My ECCIE Reviews

A comment on Whisper's last two points:

I too hated how threads just disappeared and or were locked on ASPD without any explaination-WON"T happen on ECCIE.

We respect our member's opinions...their input from day one has shaped the direction of this board.

T

BTW appreciate your input too LAP. LOL!
TBONE is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 12:35 PM   #18
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

SP Hunter... Thanks for the work you are putting into it.... Hopefully you will be successful......

St Christopher..... I think you summed it up quite well.... and I agree, that the recipient of such information should avoid reaction to it......

But I can certainly understand that it is Human Nature TO react to it.....

If Marley cooperates with you guys I would weigh in on the side of showing her some understanding and a little compassion... She would be doing the community a HUGE favor by outing the guy.....

as to him... "Drawn and Quartered" come to mind....
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 02:14 PM   #19
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Thanks St. C! Keep up the good work.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 03:15 PM   #20
Sir Hardin Thicke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 108

Why would Marley even comply? She's already announced her retirement so she's pretty much out of the situation so any form of punishment on her part is a moot point. Whoever leaked it needs to Man-Up. I'm growing weary of these pussy-whipped boys who think that sharing confidential information buys them brownie points with the ladies. Nothing but a bunch of lap dogs if you ask me.
Sir Hardin Thicke is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 05:43 PM   #21
Skip_8
Valued Poster

Encounters: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
SP Hunter... Thanks for the work you are putting into it.... Hopefully you will be successful......

St Christopher..... I think you summed it up quite well.... and I agree, that the recipient of such information should avoid reaction to it......

But I can certainly understand that it is Human Nature TO react to it.....

If Marley cooperates with you guys I would weigh in on the side of showing her some understanding and a little compassion... She would be doing the community a HUGE favor by outing the guy.....

as to him... "Drawn and Quartered" come to mind....
+1
Skip_8 is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 06:20 PM   #22
rekcaSxT
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 62

Drawn and Quartered, or Tarred and Feathered.
rekcaSxT is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 08:15 PM   #23
Smart
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

I think the biggest scandal here is the reveal that there is a SECOND owner, TBONE. I'd like to discuss how this makes me feel (shocked, riveted, waiting for season 2 to come out on DVD).

But seriously, I saw St. C's response, and all my worry washed away. This issue will be dealt with in the fairest way possible.

My opinion? Ban 'em both. We're all (allegedly) adults, and to be so immature as to have a public tantrum over private information sharing...I mean, seriously? I'm probably the youngest person on this damn thread, and my mommy would STILL beat my ass if I whined...

And the dude - he should be ashamed, and thus banned. If it were his SO, I'd kind of understand. But if you're paying for pussy, why in Lucifer's name are you trying to curry favor? A discount?????
Smart is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 08:21 PM   #24
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBONE View Post
A comment on Whisper's last two points:

I too hated how threads just disappeared and or were locked on ASPD without any explaination-WON"T happen on ECCIE.

We respect our member's opinions...their input from day one has shaped the direction of this board.

T

BTW appreciate your input too LAP. LOL!

Have ya noticed how much more vocal LAP is these days? He's always a good read....

Thanks for staying on top of things T-BONE.... knowing that you and St Christopher have an interest in what is happening in Austin and in helping us keep a level playing field for all is a very new thing to the many of us here in Austin.

it is greatly appreciated...
Old 04-21-2010, 08:24 PM   #25
TBONE
Medium Rare

My ECCIE Reviews

Smart

Hate to cause a scandal but there are THREE of us:
St.Chris,The Original Becky and Me.

Can't wait for the DVD...put it next to The Sopranos collection.

BTW Shooter's in charge of the punishment.They'll beg for banning after he's through with them!
TBONE is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 08:26 PM   #26
TBONE
Medium Rare

My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up Thanks Whispers.....

Glad someone is watching!

T
TBONE is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 08:50 PM   #27
Knavharr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Whispers,

I feel your pain dude.

Here’s a “hypothetical” situation.

How about when the provider gets Men’s LR info from some MF WK and starts sending you nasty PMs making threats and saying/writing all kind of nasty shit to you and how she’s going get into their LR and write shit about you? You know that you are never going see what she wrote (but know that it is all crap) because you don’t have access to that forum and will not ask to see it because that’s against the rules.
Such provider doesn’t care about the site rules and doesn’t give a shit about anything other than make money so when someone post an experience that is negative towards her which, most likely, is going to make her loose money because hobbyist make decisions on who to see based on available “shared” info, that would set her on a path of “survival instincts” (and sometimes insanity – Lol!) and she will use any means necessary to try to discredit you post by spewing out all kinds of lies, BS and/or nonsensical jibba jabba. (Lol!)
There’s always going to be some MF WK trying to protect her, whether because he is getting for free or he’s too f*****g disgusting to get it at all (I guess that’s his “survival instinct” too, eh? Lol).
Maybe this site, much like ASPD is not a fair territory (maybe it was never really meant to be) because where’s there’s trash, there’s stink.

"Hypothetically"? (:-P)

I've always like to use my research to make decisions (personally and professionally) and, most of the time, if there’s a provider who is problematic there’s always something somewhere to indicate that. The same goes for a hobbyist. The truth might take a little time to come out but it WILL come out eventually!

I believe it is easier for a provider to fool a hobbyist for awhile but not so easy the other way around (IMHO).
After all, they are the ones getting the money, right?

I don’t think St. Christopher can control the shit that goes on his site because people lie, especially if they have some interest in something they cannot get it otherwise. But I give him props for trying and doing the best he can.

Credibility in cyberspace is subjective (of who’s getting what/whom from what/whom and for what price) and questionable, at best. However, the truth is absolute but, often, only time validates it.

That’s why I’ve decided to go back to my “old-non-cyber- style of hobbying”.

Cheers and good luck.
Knav.
Knavharr is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 09:34 PM   #28
atxbrad
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Hardin Thicke View Post
Why would Marley even comply? She's already announced her retirement so she's pretty much out of the situation so any form of punishment on her part is a moot point.
I was thnking the same thing. Why would she come forward? She has nothing to lose.

I have a suggestion on how to handle the PW WK's out there that share BCD information.
#1 Strip their premium access
#2 Call them out in Co-Ed. Nothing worst that having your credibility taken from you.
atxbrad is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 09:43 PM   #29
Guest062610
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Fuck that...ban them and don't ever let them have PA again. The problem isn't what to do with them, it's how to catch them doing it. Plus...and here's always been my only complaint with PA/BCD whatever...anyone with a credit card can get access to it. So who's to say it was even a "he" that leaked the information?

I wish there was a more private forum for guys that couldn't be bought, one you had to be vouched or earned into. Maybe create a board of 5 trusted members and have them vote on who should have access. Just a thought

LAP
Guest062610 is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 10:16 PM   #30
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by lickalotapus View Post
Fuck that...ban them and don't ever let them have PA again. The problem isn't what to do with them, it's how to catch them doing it. Plus...and here's always been my only complaint with PA/BCD whatever...anyone with a credit card can get access to it. So who's to say it was even a "he" that leaked the information?

I wish there was a more private forum for guys that couldn't be bought, one you had to be vouched or earned into. Maybe create a board of 5 trusted members and have them vote on who should have access. Just a thought

LAP
Would be nice.....

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women