Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70786
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453286
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-22-2011, 11:52 PM   #16
hughhefner
Gaining Momentum

Allie, I have a very important reply to reinforce what you've said. Since you and alaxe mentioned addictions, and we're not supposed to mention such things according to the Forum Guidelines, I've contacted FireSerpent to make sure my reply is OK before I post it. I hope it is because what's being discussed is of major importance, and people sometimes need to know what is going on outside their comfort zones. These "out-of-the-way" issues are impacting people here because they involve how the public is influenced to perceive the business, namely the equivalence of all the different levels of providers. Organizations like VV, whether they do in fact make a difference, certainly can make a difference for a certain segment of women. Some ladies in the metro are a testament to that. Thanks for your post!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allie_Kat View Post
I know a couple of people over at VV and I would definitely say they are geared more towards street walkers and ladies with addictions and ladies who are staying in other shelters and visiting VV as a sort of AA or NA meeting in addition to trying to keep off the streets. I think it's a good program IMO.
You've got to keep in mind that street walkers do not screen at ALL (to my knowledge) and are more likely to get the clients who will mistreat them and run afoul of pimps and other dangers.
hughhefner is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 02:07 AM   #17
FireSerpent
Account Disabled

Encounters: 29

Hugh, I've read through the postings here and find that so far, no one has really crossed the line of the guidelines. But, tread lightly.

And, "Ad Vice" is Administrative Vice and it is a department of the law that deals with illegal underground trafficking.
FireSerpent is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 06:34 PM   #18
alaxe
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 25958

No, Ad Vice in LA deals with the providers that post ads in the LA weekly & online, & yes VV does primary deal with street walkers & thats probably why I got the cold shouder, also they lied to me I was trying to get the bad client list that they said I could take a look at , Because I gave them the name of a guy in town that cons providers out of money , then he,ll blackmail you, But they seen to only be one way on Info,So I don,t trust them at all!
alaxe is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 06:44 PM   #19
Guest082513-02
Account Disabled

User ID: 60550
My ECCIE Reviews

Those in government love their hookers... til they get caught Twittering their pics or forget to cover up before blowing their load on the "blue dress".

Thanks for the info.. while I do not live in KC.. i love to visit and have met some VERY respectable GREAT gentlemen there. To be forced to agree that all the men are abusive is sad.
Guest082513-02 is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 07:40 PM   #20
Tiffany Cums
Account Disabled

User ID: 5290
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSerpent View Post
That sounds pretty accurate. I spoke to a girl recently who was sent to them as well. I basically told her to tell them what they want to hear and she'll be through it in no time. She's a good girl... knows the deal... been doing this for a while and knows that whole deal is a card game where the house always wins... unless you've got the ace up your sleeve to know that the whole thing is BS.
+1 I totally agree!

I have never been in the situation myself, but if I ever am, I will play their game, just to get through it. No one really cares what we have to say, how we feel, or how we think...it is all about the numbers...how many girls 'they saved'. Either you can be one of their numbers, or you can be their problem child and you will never get though it.
Tiffany Cums is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women