Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70756
biomed162927
Yssup Rider60578
gman4453258
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48539
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42122
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-16-2023, 06:59 PM   #16
DNinja69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Easily my favorite McCain quote:

"Respect for the God-given dignity of every human being, no matter their race, ethnicity or other circumstances of their birth, is the essence of American patriotism. To believe otherwise is to oppose the very idea of America"
DNinja69 is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2023, 08:03 PM   #17
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNinja69 View Post
Easily my favorite McCain quote:

"Respect for the God-given dignity of every human being, no matter their race, ethnicity or other circumstances of their birth, is the essence of American patriotism. To believe otherwise is to oppose the very idea of America"
I prefer this one;

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=U7s5pT3Rris
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 09-17-2023, 12:52 AM   #18
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chase7 View Post
Why dig up the grave other than to spew hate, simple as that.
Because that is what leftists do, spew hate

As to RINO McCain, I don't care what he did or didn't do in Vietnam. I care he sold out real Americans and as a politician.

McCain was a piece of shit RINO.

And it is hilarious that leftists think he was some true conservative. Just shows you how out of touch and ill informed leftists are

berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2023, 09:26 AM   #19
Big Daddy Joe
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post

As to RINO McCain, I don't care what he did or didn't do in Vietnam. I care he sold out real Americans and as a politician.

And it is hilarious that leftists think he was some true conservative. Just shows you how out of touch and ill informed leftists are

McCain was a conservative, as is Romney.
You on the other hand are no conservative your an extremist!
You know a Trump loving fascist!
A right wing extremist!
Big Daddy Joe is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2023, 09:27 AM   #20
Big Daddy Joe
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Quote:

McCain was a conservative, as is Romney.
You on the other hand are no conservative your an extremist!
You know a Trump loving fascist!

Big Daddy Joe is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2023, 10:15 AM   #21
DNinja69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Unfortunately in 2023 the idea of being Conservative too often does not equate to an alignment with the Republican party. Society will continue to evolve and ideologies expand it is not signaling the end of times its following an arc we have been on since the media age began to permeate our lives and Elvis literally rocked our world.

McCain gets shit flipped his way for what his pops did for him but anyone paying attention knows Dubya was more of a Hunter Biden (outside the illegal shit) than a John McCain. Last I checked spending and size of gov't is a primary Republican function and Dubya should be put in the RINO box on that issue alone.

Not here top glorify McCain there are certainly a lot more people on my list of Conservative politicians that to me deserve mention long before he does. He did sign up to fight for our nation and paid a huge price for his service. Those people are heroes. Period.
DNinja69 is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2023, 11:39 AM   #22
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2023, 12:03 PM   #23
tommy156
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Not here to glorify McCain there are certainly a lot more people on my list of Conservative politicians that to me deserve mention long before he does. He did sign up to fight for our nation and paid a huge price for his service. Those people are heroes. Period.
Exactly. I didn't even like McCain, but anyone who says he's not an American war hero is just a trump cult follower. These people love being spoon fed what to think.
tommy156 is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2023, 12:43 PM   #24
Devo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Unfortunately in 2023 the idea of being Conservative too often does not equate to an alignment with the Republican party. Society will continue to evolve and ideologies expand it is not signaling the end of times its following an arc we have been on since the media age began to permeate our lives and Elvis literally rocked our world.

McCain gets shit flipped his way for what his pops did for him but anyone paying attention knows Dubya was more of a Hunter Biden (outside the illegal shit) than a John McCain. Last I checked spending and size of gov't is a primary Republican function and Dubya should be put in the RINO box on that issue alone.

Not here top glorify McCain there are certainly a lot more people on my list of Conservative politicians that to me deserve mention long before he does. He did sign up to fight for our nation and paid a huge price for his service. Those people are heroes. Period.
Dubya, a retard and a RINO, was no conservative, he would have signed a permanent assault weapon ban if he had it in front of him, no conservative would ever do that.

Fuck him, fuck his RINO father, fuck his brothers as well, all shit.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2023, 12:48 PM   #25
Devo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

So all who served with distinction in the Military are heroes?

Benedict Arnold (14 January 1741 [O.S. 3 January 1740][1][a] – June 14, 1801) was an American-born military officer who served during the American Revolutionary War. He fought with distinction for the American Continental Army and rose to the rank of major general before defecting to the British in 1780. General George Washington had given him his fullest trust and had placed him in command of West Point in New York. Arnold was planning to surrender the fort to British forces, but the plot was discovered in September 1780, whereupon he fled to the British lines. In the later part of the war, Arnold was commissioned as a brigadier general in the British Army and placed in command of the American Legion. He led the British army in battle against the soldiers whom he had once commanded, after which his name became synonymous with treason and betrayal in the United States.[2]

This is the John McCain you are referring to I take it?
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2023, 01:12 PM   #26
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:

... Crikey! ... "transpublican"

I just spilled-over me beer from laughing!

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2023, 01:34 PM   #27
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy156 View Post
Exactly. I didn't even like McCain, but anyone who says he's not an American war hero is just a trump cult follower. These people love being spoon fed what to think.

if you say so

TWK U.S. Navy 1980-84

McCain is no war hero.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2023, 02:38 PM   #28
tommy156
Premium Access

I rest my case
Old 09-17-2023, 02:43 PM   #29
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy156 View Post
I rest my case

if you say so

BTW while you are under no obligation to say, what branch did you serve in? just askin'
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2023, 02:44 PM   #30
tommy156
Premium Access

Army. Just sayin' so.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women