Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162543
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35941
Mojojo33117

Old 06-10-2023, 05:59 PM   #16
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro Gibbs View Post
No I’m not hijacking my own thread because it’s guys like you and BLM that I’m talking about. And you and BLM prove my point every time you post something on my thread.
You sound really hurt emotionally, go cry some and come back later. Nothing is going to change but your anger level.....
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2023, 06:43 PM   #17
Jethro Gibbs
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
You sound really hurt emotionally, go cry some and come back later. Nothing is going to change but your anger level.....
No I am not hurt emotionally. I’m just sick of people like you continually posting negativity about people and things that you don’t know anything about. Stick to posting about streetwalkers, which you know something about, and stop trying to be a “big tough guy” by posting bullshit negativity in threads that you know nothing about. The forums would be much better off without you chasing people away with your spiteful bullshit. Just because reputable providers won’t see you or because maybe you can’t afford to see them does not give you the right to bash them. Just stick to the streetwalkers.
Jethro Gibbs is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2023, 07:22 PM   #18
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
No I am not hurt emotionally. I’m just sick of people like you continually posting negativity about people and things that you don’t know anything about. Stick to posting about streetwalkers, which you know something about, and stop trying to be a “big tough guy” by posting bullshit negativity in threads that you know nothing about. The forums would be much better off without you chasing people away with your spiteful bullshit. Just because reputable providers won’t see you or because maybe you can’t afford to see them does not give you the right to bash them. Just stick to the streetwalkers.
Thread is not about blm nor lil o me.
What has gotten you so worked up over bans an
D members here.
I advise the ignore button if some get you this worked up. The staff here on eccie are not tyrants like other sites
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2023, 07:28 PM   #19
Unique_Carpenter
Chasing a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
... The staff here on eccie are not tyrants like other sites
wd,
Thank you..., maybe.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2023, 08:19 PM   #20
Jethro Gibbs
Valued Poster

Quote:
Thread is not about blm nor lil o me.
What has gotten you so worked up over bans an
D members here.
I advise the ignore button if some get you this worked up. The staff here on eccie are not tyrants like other sites
You are wrong. It is exactly about you , BLM, and the other people like you who post negative things and “pile on” to things which you know nothing about. Stick to things that you have personal knowledge about if you want to bash and be critical of and there is no problem. Just be respectful of those that post legitimate information which is informative and that they want to pass on to the eccie community. That shouldn’t be that difficult to do. And no I don’t want to use the ignore button because then guys like you and BLM don’t get called out on your spiteful posts.
Old 06-10-2023, 08:26 PM   #21
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
You are wrong. It is exactly about you , BLM, and the other people like you who post negative things and “pile on” to things which you know nothing about. Stick to things that you have personal knowledge about if you want to bash and be critical of and there is no problem. Just be respectful of those that post legitimate information which is informative and that they want to pass on to the eccie community. That shouldn’t be that difficult to do. And no I don’t want to use the ignore button because then guys like you and BLM don’t get called out on your spiteful posts.
Called out? You're just hurt being called a WK, I could care less what you think or your "call out" you're gonna keep getting your feelings hurt trick
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2023, 10:45 PM   #22
winn dixie
BANNED

Quote:
I encourage you to stay on topic in your own thread.
Bans and heavy handed moderation run members off. Perma bans are used for extreme cases. Your question has been answered and you seem to not like the result. God bless you
Old 06-11-2023, 06:52 AM   #23
Jethro Gibbs
Valued Poster

Quote:
Bans and heavy handed moderation run members off. Perma bans are used for extreme cases. Your question has been answered and you seem to not like the result. God bless you
Don’t you understand winn dixie that I am staying on topic. Are you that dense? I’ll spell it out for you. My point is that you, BLM and all of the others like you that get regular “vacations” from eccie for your bullshit posts are exactly the ones that should be permanently banned. Then we would be done with you and all your spiteful posts. Is that clear enough for you?
Old 06-11-2023, 07:07 AM   #24
Admiral Giggle

Encounters: 3

Quote:
I will keep posting on my thread as long as it takes to get my point across!
Post all you wish.
It's your thread.
It's your circus.
Not my monkey, not my banana.

However, you made your point as a rhetorical question in Post #1 and I answered it in Post #2.

Again, any other banter about your point which is now pointless other than your rant in Post #1 is food for the drama tards.

Looking at your post history between ECCIE & OH2, this seems to be a constant MO with your posting style. Universal White Knight for causes which are inconsequential to the world of a Internet Hooker Review Board made for men.
Admiral Giggle is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2023, 08:14 AM   #25
Spoljana
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

I’m so disappointed that we are 24 posts in, and no one has used the word “Simp”. And where’s my favorite cartoon character?

I’ve got my popcorn and candy ready…
Spoljana is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2023, 08:30 AM   #26
winn dixie
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoljana View Post
I’m so disappointed that we are 24 posts in, and no one has used the word “Simp”. And where’s my favorite cartoon character?

I’ve got my popcorn and candy ready…
Old 06-11-2023, 09:03 AM   #27
Bald Bryan
Premium Access

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoljana View Post
I’m so disappointed that we are 24 posts in, and no one has used the word “Simp”
Maybe they finally figured out that they don't know what that word means. Either that or they've been too busy slurping on each others fart grease to remember to use it.
Bald Bryan is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2023, 09:45 AM   #28
winn dixie
BANNED

Funny how some have stayed on topic with zero insults. While the others calling for bans cannot stay within the TOS when logging in.
Glass houses are fragile.
So is the op partaking in the very things that he wants folks to be perma banned for? Have a blessed day
Old 06-11-2023, 11:32 AM   #29
Jethro Gibbs
Valued Poster

I’m done. I have nothing more to say on the matter. I think everyone knows who the trolls are and how worthless their posts are because they never know what the hell they are talking about.

I realize that permanent bans would just result with them coming back on with new handles. They are kind of like the dog shit that you step on and just can’t get it of your shoe.

I do wish that we could somehow get the ladies to participate more in coed but I think they never will because when they always get bashed.
Old 06-11-2023, 11:41 AM   #30
winn dixie
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle View Post
There are many permabans.

Permaban happens for specific reasons.

Mandles, Multiple handles are permabanned, those who violate truly awful nuclear rules. ⁷

Although some, including staff would like more, not all bans warrant permaban.

The site has guidelines we follow and a point system.

Permabans are a different level.

If we permabanned all we didn't like, they would just return with new handles.

This is why there are a few here we keep and watch/monitor closely.
Quote:
I have never used it. But I hear you can use the ignore feature provided by eccie.
Quote:
Thread hijacking Even your own thread and personal attacks are not permitted here.
These types of threads never end well.
Perma bans are bad for business and are used for habitual core nuclear rule breakers.
Quote:
Your thread was answered by me in post #2.

Everything after is fodder for the tards to pile on.

For every post defending or attacking the OP, more will pile on to keep the drama alive.

Tread carefully in this thread and cut out the insults.
Quote:
Quote:
Post all you wish.
It's your thread.
It's your circus.
Not my monkey, not my banana.

However, you made your point as a rhetorical question in Post #1 and I answered it in Post #2.

Again, any other banter about your point which is now pointless other than your rant in Post #1 is food for the drama tards.

Looking at your post history between ECCIE & OH2, this seems to be a constant MO with your posting style. Universal White Knight for causes which are inconsequential to the world of a Internet Hooker Review Board made for men.
Sage advice by Sir Giggle

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women