Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163017
Yssup Rider60660
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48591
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42309
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36735
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-21-2022, 09:26 AM   #16
eyecu2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Trump runs for President and his political opponent launches another “investigation” using the power of government.

The corrupt FBI targeted President Trump and now a corrupt Special Counsel will investigate even more because the FBI didn't find anything.

Meanwhile Trump has basically told them fuck you
If Trump thinks a General Fuckoff will suffice in the case, he's sadly mistaken. He may not like anyone looking over his shoulder, or at his dirty laundry- but there is just so Fucking Much of it, that anyone with a brain would know that he was at some point going to be held accountable for pretending that "laws don't apply to me" mentality. I would think that due to having lawyers who are as shitty as his have been, have bought him time in civil court, and in some criminal courts too. But he's been found suspect in Sooooooo many things, that I don't think Special Council Smith, will have much difficulty in proving the easiest of things. Obstruction.

And where most prosecutions go off the rails by over-charging and trying to connect every dot to get as many charges as possible, the AG/ Special Council would be best advised to only seek that charge- since there is glaring proof all around Trumpy. Of course the brain dead followers who claim witch hunt, will never see it, as they align with his crassness and inability to get anything involving political bipartisanship, because they like how he 'owned the libs' & made any non Trump news, 'fake news'.

The guy is one of the most singularly dangerous persons to democracy. Nullifying the belief in election systems, news reporting and all the outright fucking lies are second reason enough that he'll never be re-elected. There are many other good choices that are non polarizing to the process and if you think we can endure many more non-peaceful transfers of power, you're probably a fucking fascist authoritarian who would rather watch people be told what to do, vs. allow for political process and truthful discussions be heard.

Looking at how voters said no to loss of reproductive rights, and the end crazy Trump antics from his election deniers. His day has come and gone. It's time to move on.
eyecu2 is online now   Quote
Old 11-21-2022, 09:57 AM   #17
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
If Trump thinks a General Fuckoff will suffice in the case, he's sadly mistaken. He may not like anyone looking over his shoulder, or at his dirty laundry- but there is just so Fucking Much of it, that anyone with a brain would know that he was at some point going to be held accountable for pretending that "laws don't apply to me" mentality. I would think that due to having lawyers who are as shitty as his have been, have bought him time in civil court, and in some criminal courts too. But he's been found suspect in Sooooooo many things, that I don't think Special Council Smith, will have much difficulty in proving the easiest of things. Obstruction.
So are you saying they really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really got him this time?

We have lost count of how many times you have claimed the really got him this time here.

berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2022, 10:01 AM   #18
berryberry
Valued Poster

Here is more on the partisan hack scumbag they appointed in this political witchhunt of Trump by Senile Biden

yep, totally unbiased

Special Counsel Investigating Trump Was Key Figure In IRS Targeting Scandal

Jack Smith, the special counsel appointed by Attorney General Merrick Garland to investigate former president Donald Trump’s possession of classified information, was a key figure in the Internal Revenue Service (IRS)’s infamous targeting of conservative non-profits, according to a 2014 report by Republicans on the House Oversight Committee.

On Oct. 8, 2010, Smith, then-Chief of the DOJ Criminal Division’s Public Integrity Section at the time, called a meeting with former IRS official Lois Lerner “to discuss how the IRS could assist in the criminal enforcement of campaign-finance laws against politically active nonprofits,” according to testimony from Richard Pilger, then director of the section’s Election Crimes Branch and subordinate of Smith’s, to the Oversight Committee. Lerner eventually resigned from the IRS in 2015 following criticism of her targeting of conservative groups when denying or delaying tax-exempt status.

https://dailycaller.com/2022/11/19/t...ervatives-irs/
Old 11-21-2022, 10:08 AM   #19
eyecu2
Valued Poster

if anyone is triggered my dude; it's you. Constant ad nauseum posting to add to your current posts, as though you forgot to add more post craziness, that you add more and more. When posting becomes mania, and there is a trophy- it will be one of our board members here who will win 1st place.

I'm simply pointing out- that Trump is sitting in a position of his own making, and that he's worn out his welcome with the majority of the population. You're welcome to continue to carry the torch for him, and i'm sure he's super appreciative of your efforts- but last time we checked the elections, he lost, then he lost, then he lost, and yes......he lost.
Old 11-21-2022, 10:36 AM   #20
berryberry
Valued Poster

They've gone after Trump for six straight years. The only thing that's been missing was a crime.

But hey, the crazy ass libs in DC can always count on their ill-informed and brain dead voter base to think this is the time they will make something up and it will really stick

It would be sad how these people get so manipulated if it wasn't so laughable
Old 11-21-2022, 11:31 AM   #21
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
if anyone is triggered my dude; it's you. Constant ad nauseum posting to add to your current posts, as though you forgot to add more post craziness, that you add more and more. When posting becomes mania, and there is a trophy- it will be one of our board members here who will win 1st place.

I'm simply pointing out- that Trump is sitting in a position of his own making, and that he's worn out his welcome with the majority of the population. You're welcome to continue to carry the torch for him, and i'm sure he's super appreciative of your efforts- but last time we checked the elections, he lost, then he lost, then he lost, and yes......he lost.
LOL - you are the one who breathlessly posts every time you think they really got Trump.

As for your lies about me "carrying a torch for him", I guess you missed where I said while Trump was one of the best Presidents we will ever see, that in 2024 I believe he will be too old and would prefer Ron DeSantis as the GOP nominee. Being able to talk about a political witch hunt with facts is not carrying anyone's torch.

It is not carrying anyone's torch for pointing out that if you were still wondering whether we live in in America or a dictatorial regime here’s your answer. Like Castro, Mao and Stalin before him Senile Biden has fully weaponized the government against his political enemies
Old 11-21-2022, 04:00 PM   #22
berryberry
Valued Poster

The wife of Jack Smith, the partisan special counsel appointed by the DOJ to go after President Trump was not only a big donor to Joe Biden, but also a producer of the Michelle Obama documentary

Proving once again Senile Biden and his regime are so corrupt

Old 11-21-2022, 06:00 PM   #23
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
“Step out of the echo chamber”. You do know that’s a knock against Berry right?
Sad part is you really believe Trump is not divisive. People see what they want to see I guess. He is hurting the Republican Party. Just like AOC would do if she got the nod from the Dems side.
You are inferring things that are not being said, in fact I have stated that Trump has and is dividing the party. Just because I enjoyed him telling his enemies to fuck off, my bank account ballooning like never before and the 3, yes 3 SCJs that will shape the law of our land for generations doesn’t mean I don’t know he is a dickhead. He can be all the dickhead he wants while he accomplishes all of the above, only problem is he won’t be able to do that again.

Your disbelief that Obama and Biden are just as divisive is your echo chamber talking. Not since Jimmy Carter has the POTUS been as bad and dumb as Joe Biden and before that nobody else came close. And Obama? He is a gifted orator but that doesn’t make him non divisive. “Elections have consequences” means the same when Trump was elected as it did when Barry uttered that divisive comment
AmishGangster is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2022, 07:59 PM   #24
Mplay
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

This administration goes relentlessly after Trump. Yet Saudi guy they know murdered an American citizen they give immunity. Why not political at all. Both sides of who you vote for need to wake up to what your voting for.
Mplay is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2022, 03:53 PM   #25
mtnitlion
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:

And where most prosecutions go off the rails by over-charging and trying to connect every dot to get as many charges as possible, the AG/ Special Council would be best advised to only seek that charge- since there is glaring proof all around Trumpy. Of course the brain dead followers who claim witch hunt, will never see it, as they align with his crassness and inability to get anything involving political bipartisanship, because they like how he 'owned the libs' & made any non Trump news, 'fake news'.

The guy is one of the most singularly dangerous persons to democracy. Nullifying the belief in election systems, news reporting and all the outright fucking lies are second reason enough that he'll never be re-elected. There are many other good choices that are non polarizing to the process and if you think we can endure many more non-peaceful transfers of power, you're probably a fucking fascist authoritarian who would rather watch people be told what to do, vs. allow for political process and truthful discussions be heard.

Looking at how voters said no to loss of reproductive rights, and the end crazy Trump antics from his election deniers. His day has come and gone. It's time to move on.
THESE TRUMP NUTS WILL NEVER GIVE UP.
mtnitlion is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2022, 04:09 PM   #26
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnitlion View Post
THESE LIBERAL NUTS WILL NEVER GIVE UP.
FTFY
AmishGangster is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2022, 05:12 PM   #27
eyecu2
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmishGangster View Post
FTFY
I just figured FTFY means "fixed that for you."

For the longest time I thought I meant fuck that, and fuck you.

Hey, I hope you libs &conservatives have an awesome Thanksgiving!
Old 11-24-2022, 10:26 AM   #28
tommy156
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnitlion View Post
THESE TRUMP NUTS WILL NEVER GIVE UP.
They'll have to eventually. No way he makes it to 80.
tommy156 is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2022, 04:20 PM   #29
eyecu2
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy156 View Post
They'll have to eventually. No way he makes it to 80.
Well, whenever he does pass, his family should bury him in a secret location since I hear there are 80 million voters who would love to shit on his final resting place.

The mound of shit alone would be able to fill Mar-A-Lago 5 x over.
Old 11-24-2022, 04:39 PM   #30
Jacuzzme
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Nobody ever accused libs of being classy.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women