Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas
test
Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70775
biomed163105
Yssup Rider60754
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48615
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42431
CryptKicker37208
The_Waco_Kid36888
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-28-2020, 09:06 PM   #16
mb60
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelousntx View Post
What are you talking about easy on the background? Passing a background check means your ass hasn’t gone to jail for a felony or class B misdemeanor or higher. Truth of the matter is the girls do good in sales because that’s what they’ve been doing. And they know how to talk to people and aren’t afraid to say what they have to say. Not to mention they are good looking. Damn good qualities of a person in sales.
Oh I know of a couple who have records that are in real estate now.
mb60 is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2020, 12:19 AM   #17
sandman77
Registered Member

I know one former dancer at the lodge who passed the bar. Grant she never said she was a law student. I just saw it on her insta on day.
sandman77 is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2020, 06:34 AM   #18
mtabsw
Edge Toy

Encounters: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman77 View Post
I know one former dancer at the lodge who passed the bar. Grant she never said she was a law student. I just saw it on her insta on day.
Three possibilities -
  1. Bragging to her friends she had gone past a bar and not stopped for a drink
  2. She actually passed the bar - no requirement to be a law school grad
  3. Which of these is not like the other? Dancer, Instagram, Truth

Process of elimination - I vote for Number One - I've heard of people passing the bar exam without benefit of law school, but it's the stuff legends are made for, so number two is not fucking likely. Can't be three - it is on the internet so it must be true.
mtabsw is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2020, 12:28 PM   #19
prince_c3
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

I have met strippers who gave a real good stories about they are nursing assistance, Physician assistance, Front office work in Dental and Doctor office, Law firm associates, but not one being Med school or Law school.
May be near ASU you would get them.
prince_c3 is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2020, 07:54 PM   #20
scenicroute
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

I had a dancer in a club in Florida tell me she was studying to be a funeral director. I gave her big points for originality.
scenicroute is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2020, 09:38 PM   #21
joeykid7675
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

I had one dancer tell me she was getting her master's degree!! Only problem was, she was going to a community college..
joeykid7675 is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2020, 08:23 PM   #22
Lovinlife81
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

I know about 6 in real estate now lol. Most of them married home developers I’m guessing they met them at the club while the guy was ummm working 🤣
Lovinlife81 is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2020, 08:48 AM   #23
ringlingroad
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

I have a good friend who's wife is a doctor. She paid her way through medical school at Baby Dolls. She just turned 45 and let me tell you she has a better body than most of the gals that work there today.
ringlingroad is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2020, 12:48 PM   #24
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by prince_c3 View Post
I have met strippers who gave a real good stories about they are nursing assistance, Physician assistance, Front office work in Dental and Doctor office, Law firm associates, but not one being Med school or Law school.
May be near ASU you would get them.
I always ask "What's the atomic number of Carbon?" I've had one dancer who claimed that she was in her second year at the med school at Galvaston answer it correctly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scenicroute View Post
I had a dancer in a club in Florida tell me she was studying to be a funeral director. I gave her big points for originality.
She was used to dealing with a different type of stiff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovinlife81 View Post
I know about 6 in real estate now lol. Most of them married home developers I’m guessing they met them at the club while the guy was ummm working 🤣
I used to frequent a dancer who had 3 houses. Drove a Mercedes. Likely made a grand a day giving bj and hjs. Made another 5 grand a month being a developer's sugar baby. Until the developer's wife found out about it. You see, the wife's family owned the company. Lost track of her. There may not had been enough money in RE for her. She always said she "had a whore's body and a man's brain."

I also know another guy who developed. Lived in a $$$ mansion, drove jags and vettes. Had 3 kids with a stripper. Stripper absolutely broke this guy. He's been driving for Uber for years.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2020, 12:07 PM   #25
london2012
Premium Access

Encounters: 119

I would take anything a stripper says with a grain of salt.
Sob story, life story, age, family, etc. Doesn't matter what, they are illusionist, creating fantasy is their forte.

Some of them may be going to school, and if it's the case, how many of them actually finish. They could be making $15-$17 hr as a medical / dental asst, or less as a front desk receptionist / admin, or more $$$ at the club showing skin and doing hj/bj.
london2012 is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2020, 09:39 AM   #26
sjomann
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 13

Many of us live a fantasy life in the club, why not let them live theirs? Give them the benefit of the doubt. Complementing them and showing interest on their career endeavors can't hurt and just might help you with your fantasy fulfillment.
sjomann is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2020, 09:47 AM   #27
amexblack
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjomann View Post
Many of us live a fantasy life in the club, why not let them live theirs?

Because they are getting paid and trying to do as little as possible to do so in most cases?
amexblack is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2020, 10:48 AM   #28
bpurple66
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Met a girl on a sugardaddy site who had a great boob job and a quintessential stripper body.
She claimed:
1, "No, I've never been a stripper" (though she "danced" for me a few times and it was truly pole-worthy)
2, "I just like driving a nice car" (a Cadillac)
3, "I'm a licensed real estate broker" (no Google evidence that she had ever been involved in the sale of a single house)
4, "Can I just spend the night in this hotel room? I want to give my 21 year old daughter some alone time with her boyfriend." (I surprised her and returned to the hotel room later...and whaddya know? The whore was entertaining another guy in the room (that I had paid for).

I'm not saying the sugardaddy money wasn't well spent. But once a stripper, always a stripper -- in attitude, if not on a stage.
bpurple66 is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2020, 11:41 AM   #29
mtabsw
Edge Toy

Encounters: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpurple66 View Post
4, "Can I just spend the night in this hotel room? I want to give my 21 year old daughter some alone time with her boyfriend." (I surprised her and returned to the hotel room later...and whaddya know? The whore was entertaining another guy in the room (that I had paid for).
Damn. Don't tease us. Tell us how that little meeting went. You just walk in? Did she offer a spit-roast? Did you just wait outside and high-five as he left?
mtabsw is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2020, 04:52 PM   #30
quark55
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtabsw View Post
Damn. Don't tease us. Tell us how that little meeting went. You just walk in? Did she offer a spit-roast? Did you just wait outside and high-five as he left?
Just say forgot to tell you health department just informed me I have a combo HIV Covid strain
quark55 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women