Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70785
biomed163150
Yssup Rider60796
gman4453286
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36911
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-02-2019, 12:41 AM   #16
VENUSNOVA
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 10675
My ECCIE Reviews

Every female is different...

Some hate sex during some crave it.

��
VENUSNOVA is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2019, 01:29 AM   #17
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
Location: Private Incall ~ Westchase/Memorial/Energy Corridor
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

The best way I can describe period cramps would be like a charley horse.

Basically what is happening is the unfertilized egg is dying & pushing it's way out of the womans' body to make place for a new egg.

It's a lot like contractions when a woman is giving birth. The body is naturally forcing the baby out in the same way it does the dead egg, just much less intense.

I had my doctor insert a 10 year IUD in me after I gave birth in 2014. I have not had a period in years, although I do still get the emotional highs & lows (PMS) that women get when they are going through their cycle.

And for the record, emotional PMS is real & not just some cop-out by women to be bitchy.

The hormonal imbalance when you are on your period (& even the few days before your cycle starts) is as real as any disease.
Brooke Wilde is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2019, 01:57 AM   #18
ZantannaParella
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 319127
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Hmmmm. It's been like 14 years since I had one but I kinda remember. Mine were light. No cramps. Lasted like 3 days and I didn't bleed at night although sticking cotton up your vagina several times a day and having to see it when pulled out isn't pleasant. Lol

But true story. Kinda gross but when I worked OB/GYN there was a chick who came in because of a foul odor. So I did the norm. Gave her a gown. Told her to get nekked from the waste down. Asked her all the normal questions last period, any pain or discharge blah blah blah and left. And yes. There was a smell. Hard to describe. So came back with my doc. Walked in. About passed the fuck out. Shit hit me in my face like a GD mak truck. Anyhoo. She laid down. Feet in the strupps. Knees falling to the side to expose the source of the foul odor. Dr gloved up and went in. Felt something but didn't know what. We insert the speculum and shine a light on the revolting, fetid, rancid, putrid, most foul odor I have ever come in contact with we spotted something. She pulled it out and I thought I was gonna die. It was a tampon that had been up there at least 4 months. The string had apparently gotten shoved up there when she put in a new one. So it just stayed up there month after month. Period after period and became a moldy discolored green looking thing mess. She also had an infection because of it and some tissues that surrounded it had started to die off. Long shory slightly shorter than the original ,. Lol. She was rushed to the hospital and into surgery to get cleaned out and have the dead infected Gangrene type tissue removed being as she has become septic.
She recovered and ended up funky smell free.

So ladies make sure you get one out before putting in another.

Now is anyone horny? :-)
ZantannaParella is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2019, 05:15 AM   #19
VENUSNOVA
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 10675
My ECCIE Reviews

��..no
VENUSNOVA is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2019, 07:19 AM   #20
VitaMan
Premium Access

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone2u View Post
Your thread says nothing about just women replying. Show me where it says JUST women.
Russ is 2 years younger than me. I'm 23

Certainly you have enough experience to read and understand this is a topic for women to reply to....it doesn't have to be explicitly stated.
Meantime, if you have anything relevant to post, please do so. If you have nothing relevant for the topic, your posts are useless and unwelcome.
VitaMan is online now   Quote
Old 09-02-2019, 07:32 AM   #21
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan View Post
Certainly you have enough experience to read and understand this is a topic for women to reply to....it doesn't have to be explicitly stated.
Meantime, if you have anything relevant to post, please do so. If you have nothing relevant for the topic, your posts are useless and unwelcome.

You start more useless threads than anybody.

Also quit trying to act like a moderator. If you have issues, hit the report to moderator and let them handle it.
DEAR_JOHN is online now   Quote
Old 09-02-2019, 07:37 AM   #22
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

I'll bite vm.....great thread. Are you trying to learn about periods? I'm sure all the ladies here are anxious to talk about them. Great thread.
tbone2u is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2019, 07:49 AM   #23
Russ38
Hope Abandoned

Encounters: 63

Didn’t we learn at about this topic in 6th grade health class?
Russ38 is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2019, 10:50 AM   #24
VitaMan
Premium Access

Encounters: 70

From your earlier post, you learned at the knee of your grandfather....didn't get a chance to finish 6th grade ?
VitaMan is online now   Quote
Old 09-02-2019, 11:44 AM   #25
tbone2u
Account Disabled

I'm guessing a lot of guys might guess about a sex change and what happens to the human body. I think it's safe to say that if a guy goes thru with this....he or now she....won't have a period. So no need to worry about it.
Old 09-02-2019, 11:51 AM   #26
Russ38
Hope Abandoned

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan View Post
From your earlier post, you learned at the knee of your grandfather....didn't get a chance to finish 6th grade ?
Then again....maybe the short bus riders didn’t have a health class....
Russ38 is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2019, 03:21 PM   #27
tbone2u
Account Disabled

I think I answered his question
Old 09-02-2019, 03:28 PM   #28
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

User ID: 355668
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZantannaParella View Post
Hmmmm. It's been like 14 years since I had one but I kinda remember. Mine were light. No cramps. Lasted like 3 days and I didn't bleed at night although sticking cotton up your vagina several times a day and having to see it when pulled out isn't pleasant. Lol

But true story. Kinda gross but when I worked OB/GYN there was a chick who came in because of a foul odor. So I did the norm. Gave her a gown. Told her to get nekked from the waste down. Asked her all the normal questions last period, any pain or discharge blah blah blah and left. And yes. There was a smell. Hard to describe. So came back with my doc. Walked in. About passed the fuck out. Shit hit me in my face like a GD mak truck. Anyhoo. She laid down. Feet in the strupps. Knees falling to the side to expose the source of the foul odor. Dr gloved up and went in. Felt something but didn't know what. We insert the speculum and shine a light on the revolting, fetid, rancid, putrid, most foul odor I have ever come in contact with we spotted something. She pulled it out and I thought I was gonna die. It was a tampon that had been up there at least 4 months. The string had apparently gotten shoved up there when she put in a new one. So it just stayed up there month after month. Period after period and became a moldy discolored green looking thing mess. She also had an infection because of it and some tissues that surrounded it had started to die off. Long shory slightly shorter than the original ,. Lol. She was rushed to the hospital and into surgery to get cleaned out and have the dead infected Gangrene type tissue removed being as she has become septic.
She recovered and ended up funky smell free.

So ladies make sure you get one out before putting in another.

Now is anyone horny? :-)
Periods def make a women very horny, or me anyhow after the god awful 2 day cramps lol
Cendell M is online now   Quote
Old 09-02-2019, 04:56 PM   #29
tbone2u
Account Disabled

They seem to make some women one way or another,,,
Very horny or very much like a pit bull
Old 09-02-2019, 05:43 PM   #30
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84
Default Sumon needs to edjumacte dis fukhed den

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1...post1061747709
De OP is dum as a rok.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA View Post
Every female is different...
Some hate sex during some crave it.
��
No wonder, I used to have a gf that wanted to fuck and then picks a fight right after. Just so we could have make up sex later. Damn!
hotrix1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women