Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42470
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-10-2018, 05:15 AM   #16
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by B Three View Post
Nicole, I’m not understanding your posts. Maybe start a new one? Does it have anything to do with SC? Xoxo
You know some are alcohol challenged. Look on the bright side. No large ass shitty/blurry images were posted. It could have been worse. lmao.
R.M. is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 05:21 AM   #17
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

This thread was about building anticipation for SC's board status. I don't like that she stole my #metoo momemt.
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 05:25 AM   #18
pxmcc
BANNED

Encounters: 55

SC, after my 14th ban, Spice said, "Why don't you read the rules so you don't keep getting banned?" To which i replied, "Hell, that's no fun."
well actually i (sometimes lol) get paid to read rules, so one day, when i stumbled across the rules by accident, what do you know, i read the effin rules. all i have to say is, "great fucking read, man." so, my advice is..

you get a lot of hate. i find myself mostly agreeing with your political posts, but..

well at least we can agree that shinepro is salt of the earth. but can you tell that mofo to go easy on spamming the damn boards. he's got a thick ass skull..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 05:35 AM   #19
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
SC, after my 14th ban, Spice said, "Why don't you read the rules so you don't keep getting banned?" To which i replied, "Hell, that's no fun."
well actually i (sometimes lol) get paid to read rules, so one day, when i stumbled across the rules by accident, what do you know, i read the effin rules. all i have to say is, "great fucking read, man." so, my advice is..

you get a lot of hate. i find myself mostly agreeing with your political posts, but..

well at least we can agree that shinepro is salt of the earth. but can you tell that mofo to go easy on spamming the damn boards. he's got a thick ass skull..
Shine was stealing some of my shine so in a way it's good he's in timeout. But I've skimmed the the rules way back when and I have a good sense of what they state. I'm not skimming them again. It's pointless to me. For those that rely on sites such as this to get laid then yeah they should read the rules. I will admit this site is starting to bore me. Shine was a breath of fresh air but he needs to moderate it.
Old 10-10-2018, 05:36 AM   #20
jimmy jump
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA View Post
Lets get banned together and have party.I have the urge to scream vulgarities lol and a knows better than to do this members handle. I had the sweetest guy go from what I thought was sweet respectful to this board and industry to trash in zero to 60.
He even had the nerve to cum in my mouth and I have him a heart shaped
balloon to give his wife for the hobby..excuse.
Not to steal your thread sexy USA soldier..but this is the reason I'm raising my rates to new members. Regardless of how old your handle is . This was rude and like stealing i never
Want to hear from you again and I hope you pardon me if I ever run into your wife in public.
You do not fuck with this whore...not yesterday. .not today..and not tomorrow and you better believe this.

you do this to any other,provider And i find oh its over for you at work.

I'm sweet but also not to be fucked with (now I'm screaming with caps and vulgarities all forms of racial and . I'm done pm me for his handle ladies.
This is a hobby that should be reserved for only the few that truly do appreciate and respect it

Sorry about timing on your thread..meet me right now and you can Start this party
No more about tonights let down other than OMG dude.
Your not very nice and may you get the same feeling when you get robbed while at work.
Sounds like she is making threats to out a guy to his wife as revenge for cumming in her mouth.
I’d steer clear of this one for sure.
jimmy jump is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 05:39 AM   #21
pxmcc
BANNED

Encounters: 55

^^that's what i got too JJ, and same conclusion..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 05:40 AM   #22
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

And people of the board need to understand that we provide a calming influence or service to the board. I get it some tricks have sad lives at home and need sex bad and may be broke all at the same time. Some providers are struggling to make ends meet and may not be doing so well. If either of those are true then those people in particular should focus on their business to get to a position they want to be. Participating or enjoying COED is not a requirement of this board.
Old 10-10-2018, 05:45 AM   #23
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy jump View Post
Sounds like she is making threats to out a guy to his wife as revenge for cumming in her mouth.
Yall missing the point of my original feedback. Which is that 80% of providers are capable of trying this. What you should do is accept the risk or be good at gettin your own counter intel down to their DNA level should they decide to play this way. That's all I'm saying. Lol
Old 10-10-2018, 11:08 AM   #24
Guest083119
Account Disabled

User ID: 444493

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy jump View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
^^that's what i got too JJ, and same conclusion..
Was trying not to make assumptions about threats of outing to wife and work. Hence why I requested clarification...
Guest083119 is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 12:10 PM   #25
Guest083119
Account Disabled

So, 80% of ladies will threaten to out you for cumming in their mouths? If you cum in her mouth repeatedly, does that statistically raise or lower the chances? Is there a laches defense? (That’s for you, pxmcc, lol).
Old 10-10-2018, 12:32 PM   #26
Guest020719
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
Why you posting this crazy shit on my thread. Go take your beef with whomever you have it elsewhere.

I think that's probably the only post of yours that I have ever partially agreed with. Got to admit though, that was a funny ass read!
Guest020719 is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 01:26 PM   #27
Guest083119
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.M. View Post
You know some are alcohol challenged. Look on the bright side. No large ass shitty/blurry images were posted. It could have been worse. lmao.
I thought the same. Lol
Old 10-10-2018, 02:09 PM   #28
Alyssa71
Account Frozen

User ID: 347380
My ECCIE Reviews

Well SC. You're still here. Congrats!
Alyssa71 is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 02:13 PM   #29
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa71 View Post
Well SC. You're still here. Congrats!
Shit is wild as fuck. But oh well. Everytime I login I expect to get that "You've been banned asshole notice" sort of like the you've got mail quote.

Let's roll baby...its a rollie not a stop watch shit dont ever stop.
Old 10-10-2018, 06:23 PM   #30
VitaMan
Premium Access

Encounters: 70

Now it has become a false alarm.
VitaMan is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women