Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas
test
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163198
Yssup Rider60866
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48638
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42529
CryptKicker37215
The_Waco_Kid36942
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-19-2018, 03:14 PM   #16
Purlie Victorious
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubsoxbull View Post
I was at one of my local places not to long ago and as I walked in the place, a guy was leaving, he said to the lady is it $40 for a half hour and the lady said yes. He gives her $40 and she says no tip, and the cheap ass said, I'll get you next time. I told him what a cheap mother fucker he was, as he was walking out the door. Moral of the story, don't stiff these ladies, if you can't afford a tip then wait until you can.
I like your style. I'm sure the lady appreciated you more than you could ever know
Purlie Victorious is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 04:00 PM   #17
MYQUEST
Premium Access

Encounters: 21

And... The hygiene if some guys expecting to get their dicks sucked...Really? If you haven't showered in a week, don't expect much from the girls. I have heard some horror stories...between shit on asses to breath that would wilt a plastic flower... Come on guys. Respect yourself if you won't respect the women.
MYQUEST is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 08:49 PM   #18
MrWraith
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Dude, honestly, no one wants you to go away or stop posting, but the period vomit and caps just make your posts unreadable. Sorry, but its the truth. Plain english will get the job done better.
MrWraith is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 09:25 PM   #19
Ninja727
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWraith View Post
Dude, honestly, no one wants you to go away or stop posting, but the period vomit and caps just make your posts unreadable. Sorry, but its the truth. Plain english will get the job done better.
I just go to the next post..(too much effort to read random crap) lol
Ninja727 is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2018, 07:15 AM   #20
CD69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWraith View Post
I agree that it is a challenge to read, but since I'm a republican I see this as a social issue and therefore it is low on my issue list ; )
CD69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2018, 08:43 AM   #21
Pyo
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by junebug View Post
I am mainly an L0 guy, since I get my extras for free from my ATF. But reading by the reviews here, and from listening to my masseuse friends, some of you act horribly. If you read the reviews on this site and others, you know what the limits are for the places and girls. Pressing girls at L0 places, and then leaving no tip, or making a mess on their bedding when you dont get your weenie pulled is not right. These girls work for and live on these tips. The L0 girls choose that route because they are not the whores that work at the other places. And as to those ladies who do want to do the extras,please respect their limits. Pressing them on and on to give them what you want causes them to go beyond their personal limits, beyond thine level where they respect themselves, and is not right.

Just my humble opinion.
No argument from me on being rexpectful and clean. But u dont look very smart and respectfull when you call all girls that do not give you freebies as whores to put them down. Getting freebies is like not paying for your share.

I think most of the hobby folks like them more than the Rub and Tug or L0 always upselling butter face ones.

Just my humble opinion.
Pyo is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2018, 09:00 AM   #22
baddboyy129b
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

Okay...It's FRIDAY.....Lets Go Out And Have Some Fun.......Get Your Rocks Off...Relax....Enjoy....Get A Good Massage........Lets Have A Cease Fire......It's The Weekend......Semper Fi......OoooooRah......As Someone Said Before.......If You Can't Beat Them.....Join Them.....
baddboyy129b is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2018, 09:01 AM   #23
LargeBreastFan
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 72

Good hygiene and manners can get you better results.
LargeBreastFan is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2018, 09:21 AM   #24
Billogoods
Valued Poster

Encounters: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by LargeBreastFan View Post
Good hygiene and manners can get you better results.
I concur. Y'all know the old saying. "You can catch more flies with honey than vinegar. But, a dead body works even better."
Billogoods is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2018, 09:23 AM   #25
junebug
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyo View Post
No argument from me on being rexpectful and clean. But u dont look very smart and respectfull when you call all girls that do not give you freebies as whores to put them down. Getting freebies is like not paying for your share.

I think most of the hobby folks like them more than the Rub and Tug or L0 always upselling butter face ones.

Just my humble opinion.
I have paid more than my share in the past, and am sure I will again in the future, believe me.
As to calling them whores or prostitutes and us John's, versus masseuse and customers, it's just a way of distinguishing the sec trade from massages. I would never disrespect any of the women, regardless of their trade by talk or action the way some have done.
junebug is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2018, 09:25 AM   #26
JP Teacher
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Billogoods now thats funny!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billogoods View Post
I concur. Y'all know the old saying. "You can catch more flies with honey than vinegar. But, a dead body works even better."
JP Teacher is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2018, 09:44 AM   #27
Billogoods
Valued Poster

Encounters: 75

Anytime someone can sit at a keyboard, with complete anonimity, and share his/her thoughts, you will likely find out exactly what is his/her true character. I'm not talking about the occasional angry response to an attack. I'm referring to general banter.

Members refer to ECCIE as a "community" and a "whore board". Providers are "ladies" and "sluts". Activities are described as passionate encounters between two (or more) adults and as a cum-whore getting used.

Some fellers participate in the festivities. Others control the chaos.

We should not expect any given person to exhibit "respect" as we see it. We can choose to call out what we perceive as "bad behavior". Or, we can opt to ignore it.

Either way, none of us is likely to change another's behavior, and certainly not another's character.

Civility is no longer the American norm. It is very sad, but true. I truly wish that hobbyists, and people in general, will come to understand that treating others (providers and other members, in this case) with respect will enhance the personal satisfaction of themselves and others...and maybe save some money, in the process.

And, who does not want to be satisfied, physically & financially?
Billogoods is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2018, 12:08 PM   #28
Crock
Upgraded Male Account

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by baddboyy129b View Post
Okay...It's FRIDAY.....Lets Go Out And Have Some Fun.......Get Your Rocks Off...Relax....Enjoy....Get A Good Massage........Lets Have A Cease Fire......It's The Weekend......Semper Fi......OoooooRah......As Someone Said Before.......If You Can't Beat Them.....Join Them.....
I thought I had you pegged as someone with English as a second language. Now that I see you're a jarhead, I understand completely (even if I have no clue what you're trying to say).

Have a great weekend, teufelhund.
Crock is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2018, 12:18 PM   #29
baddboyy129b
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58
Default Crock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crock View Post
I thought I had you pegged as someone with English as a second language. Now that I see you're a jarhead, I understand completely (even if I have no clue what you're trying to say).

Have a great weekend, teufelhund.

What's That Make You A Crock Of Shit...Or Did You Even Serve....Or Are You One Of The Protected.........Now You Have A Very Well Protected Under The Umbrella Weekend......BTWYB....:fish_h4 h:
baddboyy129b is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2018, 09:07 PM   #30
Last Ride
Premium Access

Encounters: 114

Quote:
Originally Posted by baddboyy129b View Post
What's That Make You A Crock Of Shit...Or Did You Even Serve....Or Are You One Of The Protected.........Now You Have A Very Well Protected Under The Umbrella Weekend......BTWYB....:fish_h4 h:
Crock may have meant this:

In contrast, the term may assume a negative connotation when its usage is connected to a disciplinary activity. The term "devil dogged" or "devil dogging" has come to mean lectured or otherwise reprimanded, prefaced with being called out as a "devil dog"
Last Ride is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women