Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70788
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60808
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42484
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36921
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-24-2017, 08:41 AM   #16
LexusLover
Valued Poster

That's not AssUp!

His "NOT WANTED" posters are all over Austin!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 11:37 AM   #17
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
You hear what Munchies is peddling. Some guy offers to let you keep more of your money but he offers someone else the same opportunity to keep even more of his money. More than you. Munchies says fuck it to the whole deal because he can't get the same amount. I remember back in the early days of Bush, they had a bill that gave every taxpayer an equal bonus refund check. The libs didn't like that either. Said that since the rich won't notice 600 dollars why give it to them. You can win with these idiots.
I remember that. I think it might of been early 2008, I went to the mailbox and there was a brown envelope looked just like the one you would get your income tax refund in .Inside was a check for 600 dollars. I am sure because of those checks life was especially good for quite a few people. That hasn't happened since, and I don't look for it too.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 01:02 PM   #18
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
That hasn't happened since, and I don't look for it too.

Jim
Sorry to burst your bubble. It's now a "head of household" supplemental refund, which is on the chopping block in the current versions, which the Liberals are resisting, since they believe that most of the recipients will be voting for them ....!!!!

Just like the Liberals want the rest of the U.S. in the other 48 states to support their local and state governments, most particularly the states and localities asserting "sanctuary status" and having to pay for all that extra shit for nontaxpayers! They are trying to claim the state and local taxes go back to the Feds!!!!
Old 11-24-2017, 02:01 PM   #19
andymarksman
Valued Poster

Quote:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/us...cid=spartandhp

The authors don't say it but the dissolution of the US 7th Fleet goes back directly to Obama and his policies. Almost all of the current commanders were placed in the Obama era and all of them worked their way up the ranks during the Obama era where they got their training. Those are those political officers who toe the line on gays, trans, and illegals in the military.

At least these "incompetent" admirals that Obama "promoted" have the spine to stand up to China's aggrandizements in the South China Sea. So whom Trump's gonna replace them with, a "humble" guy not offending to the feelings of the Chinese leaders? Now please go back to your cabin and scrutinize some more seamen's dicks instead of Obama's, "Admiral."

http://rwcnews.com/historic-change-i...or-mccain.html
andymarksman is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 02:07 PM   #20
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andymarksman View Post

At least these "incompetent" admirals that Obama "promoted" have the spine to stand up to China's aggrandizements in the South China Sea. So whom Trump's gonna replace them with, a "humble" guy not offending to the feelings of the Chinese leaders? Now please go back to your cabin and scrutinize some more seamen's dicks instead of Obama's, "Admiral."

http://rwcnews.com/historic-change-i...or-mccain.html
About what are you posting? Besides those pics look fake!

Are you now speculating about what Trump is thinking?

You do that a lot, don't you? Speculate about what people think!

Would you care to venture a "speculation" ....

..... on what I'm thinking now as I am posting this response?
Old 11-24-2017, 02:50 PM   #21
dilbert firestorm
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
You hear what Munchies is peddling. Some guy offers to let you keep more of your money but he offers someone else the same opportunity to keep even more of his money. More than you. Munchies says fuck it to the whole deal because he can't get the same amount. I remember back in the early days of Bush, they had a bill that gave every taxpayer an equal bonus refund check. The libs didn't like that either. Said that since the rich won't notice 600 dollars why give it to them. You can win with these idiots.
looks like munchie is

INFECTED BY
SPAMOIDS

Quote:
Originally Posted by EXTXOILMAN View Post
Fuck you, Assup.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
No one wants to "fuck" AssUp ... he can't even get ..

.. that's why he's so "angry" all the time.

But his little "you're a liar" dialogue does remind me of the grade school playground responses to just about everything said!

I'm sure that works wonders every day at the Travis County Courthouse ... and it wins cases all the time in Austin! Typical Austinite bullshit!
assup acts that way cause he is INFECTED BY
SPAMOIDS

dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 03:35 PM   #22
andymarksman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
About what are you posting? Besides those pics look fake!

Are you now speculating about what Trump is thinking?

You do that a lot, don't you? Speculate about what people think!

Would you care to venture a "speculation" ....

..... on what I'm thinking now as I am posting this response?
Are you accusing your "fellow conservatives" of "making shit up?" Yeah I'm "speculating"....
andymarksman is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 03:48 PM   #23
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andymarksman View Post
Are you accusing your "fellow conservatives" of "making shit up?" Yeah I'm "speculating"....
If you're "speculating" about of what I am accusing anyone, then you would be wrong. You are also wrong when you attempt to lump me in with "fellow conservatives," because you wrongfully "assume" that all "conservatives" are like-minded, and that's not the case, as much as all "Liberals" are not like-minded.

If you haven't noticed there are a lot of "conservatives" who wish Trump were not President, but each has his or her own "reason" or "reasons" and each has his or her own level of dealing with the inevitable ... that he is!

Generally speaking it does seem that Trump has properly delegated the decision making with regard to military operations to whose persons more qualified than he to do so. A commendable quality in a leader, btw, and something that has been absent in the past two POTUS TERMS. Obaminable even thought he was qualified to critique local LE on policies, procedures, and tactics! Liberal arrogance spawned from a severe inferiority complex!

You're not going to second guess the current military advisers are you?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women