Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70786
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453286
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36916
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-13-2010, 10:22 PM   #16
AlexisSoftTouch
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 114
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trnch View Post
OK ladies, help a guy out, this dry winter weather is drying my skin and face and gives me that scratchy sensation. I usually use "Kiss my Face" lotion on my face and use it because it does not leave an oily look and no harsh perfumes to irritate the eyes. But it only works for so long.

What other good lotions are out their for this kind of weather that last and do not have the characteristics that I just described and can be used for both face and body?

Thanks and Cheers.
Shoot, I was going to recommend "Kiss My Face" I use the Aloe & Olive oil,,, all over my body. KMF has no mineral oil and the only alcohol in the product is Cetyl Alcohol ( [ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cetyl_alcohol[/ame] ) which is non drying to the skin. That is why the lotion does not have a oily feel but is waxy in consistency. It absorbs into the skin well and does not wear off on your clothes like an oil would do. As a massage therapist I have dealt with skin conditions of various sorts and I swear by KMF. I have been using it for 20 years.

SOH is correct in saying avoid lotions with mineral oil and alcohol, but there are good sealing properties to mineral oil which can be used as a protective outer layer over a lotion that penetrates the skin. Mineral oil sits on top of the skin and does not penetrate it. Messy stuff but works great for protecting.

Another good remedy is olive oil,, get the kind you cook with that does not have the pungent smell of olives. Olive oil works best for areas where you have cracks or fissures in the skin. Vitamin E cream with olive oil is another good source.

You should be aware of the soap you use to shower with, this could be drying your skin as well as the shower water being too hot . I swear by a soap called Dr Bronners Magic Soap,, it is a pure castile soap that comes in a liquid or bar form and is made with natural oils that have humectants properties. Check out your soap to see if this is causing you irritation and try not to take too hot of a shower. It is usually best to apply lotions or oils after the bath. When drying off, pat yourself with a towel vs rubbing the towel over your skin.. Apply lotion after the bath/shower.

You can buy Shea butter, Cocoa butter in their pure form at a health food store and while you are at it grab pure vitamin E cream. You will find that these butters are not soft at all,,, but rather hard. Scoop the butter into your hand and rub your hands together until you get it to a smooth like consistency and then apply to the skin. The butter will warm up on the skin due to the friction of applying it as well. I use the butters in combination with massage oils to make a lotion like consistency. I apply the butters on the feet, elbows and knees areas that are very dry and are prone to cracking, and too the real itchy spots.

By far of all lotions creams and such; olive oil or any seed type oil (apricot, grape, avocado or jojoba) are conditioning to the skin. I use 2 tsp in a bath or mix it with sea salts to make a salt scrub. Sea salt scrubs with oil are very easy to make. After applying rinse the salts off and again dry the skin by patting it with a towel.

Last but not least,, stay away from products that have fragrance oils,, only use products with natural essential oils. Most products like Bath and Body works have tons of alcohol in their product and fragrance oils that are not natural and contain a mineral oil or worse Dipropylene Glycol as a carrier..

Prolly to much information, but I have studied a great deal about skin though massage and have a fascination with; perfumery, lotions and potions. …. Hope this helps and you survive the dry season,, guess we all are missing that humidity by now,, huh?
AlexisSoftTouch is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 12:41 AM   #17
Diabolo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Alexis, thanks for that post... very informative and from a trusted source .
Diabolo is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 03:05 PM   #18
Trnch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Thanks guys, and your recommendations are being noted and will be going doing some purchasing. I want to thank all the ladies with the technical aspects of lotion and explains the dynamics of hydrating the skin.

Now for the "Cum De-le Creme"?.............is that patentable?
Trnch is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 05:33 PM   #19
darkside0127
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

I think the best is either Burt's Bees "chapped hands formula" or Neutragena 'dry skin formula'. Some men prefer the M Lotion from Clinique (although a lotion, very thick).
darkside0127 is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 09:24 PM   #20
AlexisSoftTouch
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 114
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trnch View Post
Thanks guys, and your recommendations are being noted and will be going doing some purchasing. I want to thank all the ladies with the technical aspects of lotion and explains the dynamics of hydrating the skin.

Now for the "Cum De-le Creme"?.............is that patentable?

Did you read the part on Cetyl Alcohol being derived form the fat of the sperm whale? I would think that cum would be more of a alkaline base,,, which is balancing for the skin as in PH.. lol I know it does have tightening qualities when it dries on my skin too.. lol Can we say face lift?? Protein on the face is actually a good thing...
AlexisSoftTouch is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 09:37 PM   #21
ANONONE
BANNED

Encounters: 76

GRAPE SEED OIL!
ANONONE is offline   Quote