Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70775
biomed163105
Yssup Rider60754
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48615
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42431
CryptKicker37208
The_Waco_Kid36888
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-25-2011, 03:03 PM   #16
whatafunman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

a year ago i found a cereal at HEB called seitenbacher its all natural and full of good stuff. I eat a bowl every morning at 5am before i go to work and i don't need lunch until 230 in the afternoon. it eliminated a craving to snack midday as well. i lost 45lbs in 8 months with out even trying. i started my dad on it whos diabetic and he has lost over 30 so far. 10 years ago i lost 100 lbs in one year just with a better diet a much better diet most important thing is commitment and drive good luck
whatafunman is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 10:24 AM   #17
bustyms.sasha
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 44148
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by latnremedy View Post
Jessi a very close friend of mine who has also competed in fiqure contests is now training people and also helps with diet plans.She is very reasonable.If you're interested we could meet her together.I have used her programs in the past.
Good luck with your goals babe.

Sounds good. I would love to. my goal is 25 lbs
bustyms.sasha is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 10:26 AM   #18
bustyms.sasha
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 44148
My ECCIE Reviews

thanks everyone for the advice!!!!!!!!

and in response to kewl1....ill make sure to wear sports bra and a tank top and jog right next to you!!!!!!!!!!!
bustyms.sasha is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 08:46 PM   #19
Guest032414-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allamericanjessi View Post
Sounds good. I would love to. my goal is 25 lbs
Just make sure the goal is attainable. 25# in about 6 months is just at the point where you'll be proud of your progress yet not so frustrated by some unreachable weight loss goal. And make sure you're not microanalyzing it, focus on your final goal and don't take much credence in weekly weigh-ins.

To hell with the sports bra, my hands offer great support...
Guest032414-2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 12:33 PM   #20
essence
Valued Poster

Remember it is your health which you are after, not just your weight.

Diet plans, buying magazines, fads, gym membership, personal trainers etc etc are, by themselves, a waste of time.

As others say, consistency, consistency, consistency.

As you do more exercise, you will naturally need to take in more calories, that is OK so long as calories you burn is greater than calories you eat.

Sooner you start the better, and then keep it up all your life (that's what I try to do anyway ). Make it part of your lifestyle. Treat it like work - do not do your workout only if there is a very good reason not to, and 'I don't have time' or 'I am tired' is not good enough reason. Only good reasons are 'I have flu', 'I am injured', 'I have a family emergency'. Even if you only have time for 30 mins workout instead of normal 1 hr, do it.

Breaking into the new habit is the hard part, start today, not tomorrow. Minimum 3 days a week exercise. Start slowly - walking 3 miles a day is a good start, then after a week of that, jog for a hundred yards and walk the next 300 yards etc. Then gradually the next week do more jogging than walking. If you build up slowly you will find it comfortable to achieve.

I run around Memorial park a lot, very inspuring to see so many others exercising, keeps motivation and costs nothing.

I also laugh at the joggers/walkers who don't break into any kind of sweat or exertion, and seem to spend more energy talking to their companion than doing exercise. That is just playing at fitness.

What about entering a 5k charity race a few months from now? Good motivation.

I concentrate on running, which is excellent for fitness and weight, but you may want to mix other exercise - bike riding, walking, swimming some gym cardio.

I can;t stand gyms and treadmills and stuff - I reserve getting sweaty with other people to bedroom activities.

Here's a thought, combine exercise and pleasure, lie you partner on the bed, tell him not to move, and fuck the shit out of him for 45 mins, then take a glass of water. That should work, if repeated every other day, but you may have lower back problems.

My weakness - alcohol. Weight loss is difficult if you like a few glasses of wine a day.

There are plenty of debates on stamina v speed/cardio work, main thing is to mix them, but there is some evidence speed/cardio work is more efficient at reducing weight becuase the metabolism is raised for a period AFTER the exercise, so weight is still coming off e.g. while you are asleep. But building stamina is good too.

Enough rambling...don;t believe everything you hear from those trying to sell you something, you can get fit and reduce weight for free if you want to.
essence is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 03:07 PM   #21
djdude
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

I'm down about 25 on the year. I've gotten more Cardio in, and juggled my diet to eat out a lot less, and my meals have heavy amounts of protein and fiber. I've cut way down on sugars, starches and fats. You obviously need some sugar starches and fats in your food, just to make eating fun , but just watch those 3 components in your diet, because if your diet is out of whack, your best bet is that it is one of those 3. I do try to tie some of my starch and sugar consumption to before and right after cardio. If I'm not doing much cardio, I have almost no starch, but if I know I'm, say, going on a long hard bike ride, I do eat a little more starch the day before and before the ride.

Just my opinion, but protein and fiber seem to do the best job, calorie for calorie, of filling me up and not making me climb the walls with hunger. You can eat a crapton of most fibrous vegetables, and not really get many calories in, but you'll be full, and the fiber slows the amount of time it takes for your stomach to empty.
djdude is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 06:12 PM   #22
Energy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

The first, and easiest, step is to cut out alcohol if it's part of your current diet. Most folks don't realize how many calories are there, especially in sweet mixed drinks. And of course, consistent exercise is the most important thing.
Energy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women