Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70752
biomed162882
Yssup Rider60559
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48527
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42077
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36434
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-18-2016, 05:30 PM   #16
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Black...white...brown...yellow

If you don't fuck with the police you typically don't have a problem.
Lots of times I will make an alarm call to my business facility. It's typically very late at night or early morning. Most times..I arrive before the HPD. It's dark inside and is somewhat of a large building. I always go in armed but scared...but I always go in because my business is my life. Only once have I found someone there and he was actually outside under a small metal canopy in the back. I didn't shoot him because to me he wasn't a threat. He had just jumped the fence and was looking to get out of the weather. Had he not raised up his hands or had he reached for his pockets or put his hand behind him...he would be dead.

About half of these times I enter my building before HPD arrives...I walk out to find HPD there. I always have my weapon in my right hand. When they see me I always hold my hands up and slowly nod at my car and then slowly inch over to it and place the weapon on the car. Then I slowly inch away from the car with my hands still up.
They don't know who I am but are much more comfortable with me without the weapon and my hands high in the air. We talk and explain and the ordeal is over with.

Had I not put my hands up and not nodded to them that I was going to put the weapon on the hood of the car and then not backed away from the weapon....things could be very different very fast. The guy in the video above wouldn't put both hands in the air. When he retreated back and later put his right hand behind his back......I would have shot him.

And if he was stupid enough to do that...he deserved to be shot. The color of his skin makes no difference.
tbone2u is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 07:46 PM   #17
bigbadbill969
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone2u View Post
Black...white...brown...yellow

If you don't fuck with the police you typically don't have a problem.
Lots of times I will make an alarm call to my business facility. It's typically very late at night or early morning. Most times..I arrive before the HPD. It's dark inside and is somewhat of a large building. I always go in armed but scared...but I always go in because my business is my life. Only once have I found someone there and he was actually outside under a small metal canopy in the back. I didn't shoot him because to me he wasn't a threat. He had just jumped the fence and was looking to get out of the weather. Had he not raised up his hands or had he reached for his pockets or put his hand behind him...he would be dead.

About half of these times I enter my building before HPD arrives...I walk out to find HPD there. I always have my weapon in my right hand. When they see me I always hold my hands up and slowly nod at my car and then slowly inch over to it and place the weapon on the car. Then I slowly inch away from the car with my hands still up.
They don't know who I am but are much more comfortable with me without the weapon and my hands high in the air. We talk and explain and the ordeal is over with.

Had I not put my hands up and not nodded to them that I was going to put the weapon on the hood of the car and then not backed away from the weapon....things could be very different very fast. The guy in the video above wouldn't put both hands in the air. When he retreated back and later put his right hand behind his back......I would have shot him.

And if he was stupid enough to do that...he deserved to be shot. The color of his skin makes no difference.
You Sir have apparently not been conditioned to have a victim mentality. You apparently understand and respect the authority our police officers must command to keep order.
bigbadbill969 is online now   Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 10:45 PM   #18
Island_Gent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by O'Mike View Post
New study by a professor at Harvard.

http://www.nber.org/papers/w22399.pdf

The media and other groups are promoting a lot of untruths. I am sure we will see a lot more claims unsupported by facts tomorrow night at the ESPYs.

Houston was one of the cities focused on by the author, blacks are 20% less likely to be shot by police than whites are here.
Umm...ok. The paper you linked is a manuscript and not a finalised article published in a peer-reviewed journal. Not to say his findings aren't valid, dunno. But there has been considerable push back, especially about his methodology and if the findings were so solid, especially from a Hahvahd professor it woulda gone through the rigours of the peer review process. I'll wait for that paper if it ever gets published.

Island_Gent is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 10:55 PM   #19
Anna Nikkole
BANNED

User ID: 252967
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbravo_123 View Post
According to the study linked, hispanics and blacks are also 50% more likely than whites to be the subject of non-lethal force used by police.

The study also does indicate a disturbing lack of data available as police departments don't seem to track data on use of force.

On a side note, I think the use of body cameras should be mandatory. It gives evidence both for the citizens (during police misconduct) and for the police (when they are acting properly). Seems like a win-win to me.

While Alton Sterling certainly was in no way a model citizen, I find it more than little bit suspicious that both officers' body cameras "came loose". Of course, we have no video and I don't believe the police have released the video from the body cameras even before they came loose?

Another closer video did surface and his right arm was loose and he was reaching for his pocket, at that time they felt the gun in his shorts and yelled it and shot him....

99% of issues could be solved with compliance. And then of course there is the 1% who are just racist and downright committing head blown up evil acts.

Not 1% of police, 1% of the bs cases. There are probably 1000/1 with cops. We ask to much of them
Anna Nikkole is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 11:18 PM   #20
rmrstyle23
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Heh studies...
rmrstyle23 is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 11:41 PM   #21
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Island_Gent View Post
I'll wait for that paper if it ever gets published.
.....and then what?
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2016, 12:47 AM   #22
Fishpie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Nikkole View Post
Another closer video did surface and his right arm was loose and he was reaching for his pocket, at that time they felt the gun in his shorts and yelled it and shot him....
Don't forget that he was arrested years earlier for the almost identical incident.
Fishpie is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2016, 10:39 AM   #23
O'Mike
Premium Access

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter View Post
.....and then what?
He will find another excuse to trash it and keep his own perspective intact.
O'Mike is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2016, 08:50 PM   #24
Island_Gent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44
Lightbulb Welp...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter View Post
.....and then what?
Quote:
Originally Posted by O'Mike View Post
He will find another excuse to trash it and keep his own perspective intact.
Hmpf...Hardly...I go where the sound, credible information is, not just glomming onto data that fits my preconceived notion of how the world should be.

There is a right way to present theses kinds of studies, and this one didn't go that route. Either because it was a hot topic and they wanted to get the info out there first, or this was a case premature publication.

If it holds up, it is what it is and should be accepted. But if it's quietly and unceremoniously retracted in a few weeks or months because of its shortcomings, then I hope you accept that as well. I imagine that would run counter to your "perspective".

Island_Gent is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 06:38 AM   #25
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6
Default Want to survive a police encounter?

It isn't difficult..(unless you're an uncivilized asshole; then it's apparently harder than rocket science):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj0mtxXEGE8

..and for you Negro johns: if, God forbid, you get murdered, then the killer is far more likely to be one of your goddamned "bruhs" than to be any white person, including police.
Don T. Lukbak is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 06:52 AM   #26
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Exactly. Apparently black lives only matter when a non-black is doing the killing.

Black lives don't matter if killed by another black.

Absolute bullshit.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 07:38 AM   #27
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by THN View Post
Exactly. Apparently black lives only matter when a non-black is doing the killing.

Absolute bullshit.
All you have to do is look at Chicago.
tbone2u is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 10:57 AM   #28
Dorian Gray
Für die beeinflussen

Encounters: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by THN View Post

Absolute bullshit.
What does “Black Lives Matter” mean?

BY DUANE BROWN

I am a football player, but I am not just sticking to sports. The events of recent weeks in America should force all of us to have difficult conversations in our locker rooms, in our homes and in our workplace about the root causes of violence, hatred and racism in our country. We have an obligation as professional athletes who give back so much to our communities to educate ourselves and be part of these important discussions.

The narrative created by people who do not understand it would lead you to believe that Black Lives Matter is a radical, police-hating mob. Not only is that viewpoint wildly incorrect, but it also oversimplifies and trivializes the real prejudices that black people endure at the hands of some police officers. Saying “Black Lives Matter” is not saying that the lives of black people matter more than the lives of others, it’s saying our lives matter EQUALLY to everyone else and when they are taken unjustly, we expect justice. That is part of the movement’s stated mission, “…working vigorously for freedom and justice for black people and by extension all people.”

People of color are getting killed at the hands of cops at an alarming rate, with no equal justice. According to the Washington Post, 50 unarmed black Americans have been shot to death by police since 2015, accounting for 39 percent of all fatal shootings of unarmed Americans. An unarmed black person is five times more likely to be shot to death by police than an unarmed white person. Body cams, cell phones and surveillance footage have shown us horrifying images, and some still deny what they see before their very eyes.

Let’s be clear. Black people have never been fully treated as equals in this country: Not 397 years ago (1619), when slaves were first brought to this continent to be free labor; not 153 years ago (1863), when Abraham Lincoln issued the Emancipation Proclamation, freeing slaves from bondage; and not a mere 51 years ago (1965) when the racist Jim Crow laws that mandated segregation were finally ended. In fact, part of the history of policing includes special patrol units, put together to hunt for runaway slaves.

As recently as the 1960s, black people in some states were being attacked and sometimes killed because they wanted to vote and have the same basic rights as everyone else. Imagine that for a moment: Blacks have only been allowed to be fully integrated for the same amount of time that Chris Rock, Dr. Dre and David Spade have been alive.

Now flash forward to 2016, during a time when you have some people given national platforms to say that black people need to stop making excuses, and “move on!” and categorically deny that racism even exists. How could there not still be racism and underlying prejudices? As Americans we should seriously examine how slavery and segregation have taken a toll on us, both black and white. In the scheme of human history, it has been blink of time since slavery ended and all citizens were declared “free and equal.”

Despite all the evidence in plain sight, some still justify these murders. They say the officers “panicked” or the “suspect made a sudden movement” or worse, the victim “got what he deserved” because at some point in their lives they made a mistake. Why is it whenever a black man is killed by the cops, networks and mainstream media hurriedly check their backgrounds, skimming through Facebook pages and court records to provide a character portrait, as if the findings mean that their murder is justifiable? Let us once and for all accept basic humanity and declare that this is wrong.

Another justification or explanation we hear is “What about black on black crime?” as if we are blind or not upset by the fact that our communities are being ripped apart by violence. This viewpoint is wrong because we know, we see and we hurt as a result of the violence in certain parts of the country, and that needs to be addressed. We have a huge problem with the murder rate in certain areas of the country that we need to get fixed. It’s terrible that so many young men growing up in underserved areas engage in behavior so detrimental to themselves and their peers. It’s something that needs changing, and sadly is largely a byproduct of much of what I’ve talked about in this article.

That being said, police take an oath to “protect and serve” the community and should not be compared to criminals, gang members or even everyday civilians. When your job is to uphold the law you are entrusted with power over other people and if you abuse that power, you must be held accountable.

Wanting police officers who break the law, exhibit racism or use excessive force on civilians to be punished is NOT being “anti-cop.” Our nation is filled with exemplary men and women who risk their lives every day for us. I respect them, I celebrate them and I am grateful for the ways they sacrifice to preserve justice. Violence against police is not the answer and it is something I DO NOT condone, nor should anyone. I have friends and family members who are cops and are great human beings. But right now, at this pivotal moment in time, we need the great men and women in blue who keep our cities safe to break the silence among them and speak out against those who have a different agenda. Everyone has to be held accountable.

I alone don’t have all the answers, but it’s very clear from the state we are in right now that things must change. All the citizens of this country have a right to be treated equally and to feel safe, and if those rights are infringed upon any of us, all of us are affected. All of our lives should matter, but right now that is not the case for the black ones, and we should all feel compelled to change that.

*The above opinion piece is neither a shared opinion or endorsement by the poster, Dorian Gray
Dorian Gray is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 11:18 AM   #29
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Well you do have a dick. So there's that.

How about I start in on the mistreatment of women throughout history and today all over the world and here in the states.

Does anyone wanna listen or even give a fuck?

No? Awesome.

Me and my pussy will be moving on and living life.

Taking out your black frustrations on a very small percentage of citizens isn't doing anyone any good. White people do not and will not see what you mean because when a white person gets shot by police the first thing we think is "what did that guy do to get shot by the police". When black person gets shot by the police white people also think, "what did that guy do to get shot by the police". The color doesn't matter. The level of stupidity does. If you get shot by the police, there's a pretty good reason that most white people can pick out pretty easily no matter what color the person who got shot is.

Furthermore, the legal system is totally fucking corrupt. All of it. From the top down. You think black people should be exempt from that? White people get fucked in court everyday. They have their homes and livelihoods and families taken from them. The system is geared towards wealth. And that's just how it is.

The blm is bitching about the barrel lining, ass bottom of corruption. White people already know it's currupt. And it sucks. But that's just how it is. Don't ask me to give a fuck about a handful of guys who were painted to be too stupid to do what they were told to do by the people in control.

No system is perfect. Deal with it.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 12:30 PM   #30
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50

I don't think BLM is anti-white....they are anti-police brutality

It's crazy how aggy white people get when someone criticizes or attacks Police lol
When did attack on Cops become attack on whites???
Shit y'all kill more cops than any other race in this country..look up the stats for this year alone and shove the fake outrage up your ass

Those white militia groups hate cops more than any Black or latino thug out there

I posted this before http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.1157722

You guys can kill cops and claim self defense and actually beat the charge

Could you imagine a Black person getting away with the same shit??
I see people talking about "the cop feared for his life that's why he shot him"
That's understandable, but what happens when a citizen shoots a cop in self defense?
Badge or no badge, we all have the right to defend ourselves... but how many of us are going to escape death row?

How about this brother?you think he got a chance?
http://thefreethoughtproject.com/pro...ed-knock-raid/

You fucking fake ass do gooders need to quit..

Cops have killed over 600+ people this year alone
Only 32 cops have been killed by gunfire

Where is this "war on cops" you clowns keep yapping about?

All lives matter, right?so where the fuck were you when those 24 cops lost their lives??
5 cops have to die in a single shooting to get your attention?

Give me a break
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women