Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60378
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41550
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 07-08-2016, 10:02 AM   #16
southtown4488
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Powell did do much of the same things Clinton did, used private email account. But no investigation. . . hypocrites.
southtown4488 is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 10:10 AM   #17
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by southtown4488 View Post
you guys cannot have an adult debate, always have to regress to childish rants and name calling. . . it only shows u have a weak argument.
GFY ya lyin lib. It's been YOU lyin libs that go for the name calling( odumbo and his cries of "racist" to anyone that opposes HIS way ) and childish actions when things don't go YOUR way. GFY ya POS !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 10:14 AM   #18
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Powell did do much of the same things Clinton did, used private email account. But no investigation. . . hypocrites.
How much classified information did Powell have on HIS private server IN HIS BASEMENT ? Was any of HIS information hacked by Guccifer ? Did he " wipe " that server of information AFTER it was subpoenaed for a criminal investigation ? Did he LIE about it, repeatedly, to Congress and the American people ? GFY ya lyin lib !
Old 07-08-2016, 10:18 AM   #19
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
How much classified information did Powell have on HIS private server IN HIS BASEMENT ? Was any of HIS information hacked by Guccifer ? Did he " wipe " that server of information AFTER it was subpoenaed for a criminal investigation ? Did he LIE about it, repeatedly, to Congress and the American people ? GFY ya lyin lib !
+1

Quote:
You're a liar, suckclown, and you've been factually repudiated.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 10:29 AM   #20
southtown4488
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
we don't know, because he wasn't investigated by the FBI like Clinton was.

How many congressional hearings did we have to get to the bottom of what was sent and received on his personal email?

Republicans are not interested in national security, they only want to tear down the Democrat. . . at least one prominent republican has admitted this publically.

they have proven themselves to be hypocrites.
Old 07-08-2016, 10:30 AM   #21
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
+1

You're a liar, suckclown, and you've been factually repudiated.
The "facts " for a liberal are what THEY say they are. ( Example : The Clinton's and their " I did not ..." explanations for when ever they are caught red handed breaking laws of this country and shiLIARy's " I dodged sniper fire in Kosovo " statement ) They don't recognize facts that the rest of the human population on earth does. It's a moral and mental deficiency that they are conceived with and carry throughout their miserable existence.
Old 07-08-2016, 10:32 AM   #22
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
we don't know, because he wasn't investigated by the FBI like Clinton was.

How many congressional hearings did we have to get to the bottom of what was sent and received on his personal email?

Republicans are not interested in national security, they only want to tear down the Democrat. . . at least one prominent republican has admitted this publically.

they have proven themselves to be hypocrites.
You're a liar, suckclown. Powell didn't set up a personal server to conduct 100% of his State Department business, and he used a State Department computer when dealing with highly classified documents, suckclown.
Old 07-08-2016, 10:34 AM   #23
southtown4488
Valued Poster

rant rant rant, ignore
Old 07-08-2016, 10:37 AM   #24
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
rant rant rant, ignore
"IGNORE " the TRUTH when it doesn't meet with the lib agenda or if it impeaches YOUR credibility. Go run away like the little pussy that YOU are !!!
Old 07-08-2016, 10:43 AM   #25
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
rant rant rant, ignore
You're a liar, suckclown. Cite where Powell stored SAP documents on an insecure server in his basement, suckclown.
Old 07-08-2016, 11:47 AM   #26
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotyour6 View Post
Irony post is ironic
Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
One of the most flawed logic, horseshit posts I've ever read.
Thanks Gotyour6, there was irony in my post, but I'm more than half serious.

Gfejunkie, let me try try to be clearer. One of the things that separates the United States of America from banana republics is that we don't let people put their political opponents in jail for making mistakes. To date the offenders have largely been Democrats, more often than not the more partisan members of the party. Remember for example the push to prosecute George W. Bush for war crimes. Now with Hillary Clinton, Republican politicians seem to be starting down the same path. Does her use of the Email servers show she's unfit to be the president of the United States? Does it show she shouldn't work in any position where she'd come into contact with classified information? Arguably yes, to both questions. Does it mean she should be thrown in jail for being careless, paranoid and stupid? I don't think so.

And what would happen if she were prosecuted for a felony? She gets replaced by a stronger candidate like Biden. Then in addition to losing the presidency, fewer Republican representatives and Senators would be elected, as the top of the Democrat ticket would be stronger and you'd have mad as hell Hillarycrats turning out to vote in large numbers because their woman was done wrong.
Tiny is online now   Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 11:53 AM   #27
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
The Republicans, whom I generally dislike intensely, want Hillary to be charged with a felony because Hillary committed a felony. Comey is a Clinton lapdog. He's run interference for the Clintons in at least two prior cases. He knows what happens to people who cross the Clintons. And you know full well if this were a Republican under investigation, you'd be demanding they be executed, you fucking partisan hack.
You endorse Trump and now you want to prosecute a politician you don't like (and that I don't like either) for stupidity. Please note that Ron Paul will not vote for Trump. He also believes in criminal justice reform, which runs counter to putting people in jail for stupidity. A Ronald Reagan quote in Yssup Rider's signature block would make about as much sense as the Ron Paul quote in yours.
Tiny is online now   Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 12:01 PM   #28
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
You endorse Trump and now you want to prosecute a politician you don't like (and that I don't like either) for stupidity. Please note that Ron Paul will not vote for Trump. He also believes in criminal justice reform, which runs counter to putting people in jail for stupidity. A Ronald Reagan quote in Yssup Rider's signature block would make about as much sense as the Ron Paul quote in yours.
You're quite delusional if you believe hildebeest "mistakenly" set up an insecure server in the basement of her home to conduct 100% of her Secretary of State business.
Old 07-08-2016, 12:09 PM   #29
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
I don't like her because she is a criminal and should be prosecuted. I don't like Elizabeth Warren, but I don't want her prosecuted because I don't of any crime she committed. If Trump or Ron Paul commit a crime, I would want them prosecuted. You're the partisan hack here, not me.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 12:54 PM   #30
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Does it mean she should be thrown in jail for being careless, paranoid and stupid? I don't think so.
So you're in the 'the so-called "smartest woman in the world" is, in reality, a blithering idiot' camp rather than the 'she's the worst pathological liar in history' camp. That's cool. After yesterday's testimony from Director Comey there is only one way or the other.

The what you referred to as "dumb-ass Republicans" actually achieved their objective for the committee hearing which was to expose her publicly as both. Success!

Either way she's unfit for office. That was proven beyond the shadow of a doubt.

Will that influence the hard core democrat vote? Hell, no! They're nothing but a bunch of idiot sheeple anyway. It did serve to solidify the Republican voters and the Independents too, who were already leaning Republican anyway.

Hillary Clinton being convicted of a felony and "thrown in jail" would just be a bonus. Not the objective.
gfejunkie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women