Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70786
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453286
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36918
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-13-2016, 01:35 PM   #16
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

^^^^ It was a joke
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 02:03 PM   #17
eleganttif
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 175034
My ECCIE Reviews

I just had a session where it was over extremely fast I know for sure the session didn't last for the amt of time requested. It wasn't because of lack of connection.

I felt kind of bad because when I counted the donation it was way more than my donation. I texted the guy and apologized because I definitely wasn't trying to rush him or anything. I didn't offer the money back but I did tell him I was willing to see him again at the same rate for a longer time. Simply because I almost felt like I cheated him.

My point is in "good faith" she prob should have offered u something back. But we all know a lot of us don't operate like that. Fortunately I haven't run into lack of connection issue yet.
eleganttif is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 02:16 PM   #18
Richard Fitzwell
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

I agree she should have offered you a portion of your money back because the lack of enthusiasm was her being tired by her own admission. The thing about offering another session as recoupment is the person may not want to chance this experience with the same person again. I find it funny when I see review specials for a discount or extra time on a next visit. I always ask myself, "what if the first visit is terrible?"
Richard Fitzwell is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 02:28 PM   #19
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleganttif View Post
Simply because I almost felt like I cheated him.
*almost* LoL
Old 06-13-2016, 02:39 PM   #20
eleganttif
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter View Post
*almost* LoL
Lol yea almost.. After all he did leave on empty so I did my part. But I did my part in less than 5 mins. I am fully aware of where I am skilled at but that was record time!!
Old 06-13-2016, 02:49 PM   #21
eleganttif
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Fitzwell View Post
I agree she should have offered you a portion of your money back because the lack of enthusiasm was her being tired by her own admission. The thing about offering another session as recoupment is the person may not want to chance this experience with the same person again. I find it funny when I see review specials for a discount or extra time on a next visit. I always ask myself, "what if the first visit is terrible?"
Well I spoke with him and he assured me I did my part and had nothing to feel bad abt. And he would be back. I think I just got him a little to excited to soon... But my biggest concern was him feeling like I was rushing him. U personally know I'm not a "wham bam thank u ma'am" type of provider. My services are kind of "unrushed" to a certain extent. So that's why I offered him another session. After speaking with him I don't doubt he won't return...
Old 06-13-2016, 03:10 PM   #22
Richard Fitzwell
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well I spoke with him and he assured me I did my part and had nothing to feel bad abt. And he would be back. I think I just got him a little to excited to soon... But my biggest concern was him feeling like I was rushing him. U personally know I'm not a "wham bam thank u ma'am" type of provider. My services are kind of "unrushed" to a certain extent. So that's why I offered him another session. After speaking with him I don't doubt he won't return...

Nah Tiff, my comments was more so in reference to the OP because his date said she was tired so there is the reason for the lack of connection with her. I know you are the real deal! Offering time is cool if like is your case the guy was super excited or whatever, but like in the OPs situation he may not want to risk another bad connection with her again.
Old 06-13-2016, 03:14 PM   #23
Permission2Look

Encounters: 15

Done in 5 minutes. I would of been to embarrassed to ask about the surplus time.
Permission2Look is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 03:24 PM   #24
Richard Fitzwell
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Permission2Look View Post
Done in 5 minutes. I would of been to embarrassed to ask about the surplus time.

Me too P2L
Old 06-13-2016, 03:28 PM   #25
eleganttif
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Fitzwell View Post
Nah Tiff, my comments was more so in reference to the OP because his date said she was tired so there is the reason for the lack of connection with her. I know you are the real deal! Offering time is cool if like is your case the guy was super excited or whatever, but like in the OPs situation he may not want to risk another bad connection with her again.
Yea that's risky. But sometimes as providers we over exert ourselves so I get her being tired. And when I am tired I barely have a "connection" with my damn self let alone anyone else.

OP if u decide to see her again enter at your own risk at this point it's hit or miss. She could give u the time of your life once she's rest up!!!
Old 06-13-2016, 03:33 PM   #26
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Quote:
Lol yea almost.. After all he did leave on empty so I did my part. But I did my part in less than 5 mins. I am fully aware of where I am skilled at but that was record time!!

Old 06-13-2016, 03:34 PM   #27
eleganttif
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Lmaooooo it's nothing to be embarrassed about. If u let me sometimes I gain mind control lol. And I make it hard to resist the urge to release!! Theres a little magic trick I do!!
Old 06-13-2016, 03:38 PM   #28
eleganttif
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter View Post
Oh wow thats Tiff the Magician lol!!!
Old 06-13-2016, 03:57 PM   #29
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Yeah...ask a whore for a refund...let us know how that works out for you...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 04:01 PM   #30
Richard Fitzwell
Valued Poster

I want to be under one of your spells...

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women