Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70788
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60808
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42484
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36921
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-05-2016, 05:58 AM   #16
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
Problem with Kasich is that he is a white man. I think we can all agree that Mr. Trump has that demographic covered. He needs a latina version of Condi Rice to neutralize the unfortunate opposition from Hispanic voters.

..................... Susana Martinez
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 06:29 AM   #17
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Cruz won Alaska.
I meant in the November election. The statement was most certainly meant tongue-in-cheek.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 06:34 AM   #18
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
Problem with Kasich is that he is a white man. I think we can all agree that Mr. Trump has that demographic covered. He needs a latina version of Condi Rice to neutralize the unfortunate opposition from Hispanic voters.
In those states that the CNN analyst thought were the swing states (Ohio, Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and I included Florida) the only state, I believe, with a significant Hispanic population would be Florida. But I don't think Trump could go wrong with someone like Susana Martinez.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 06:49 AM   #19
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Where does it say the president can't host a "reality" show?
Well why not, no one is taking care of business anyway. If you want to see it watch it .
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 07:20 AM   #20
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
I meant in the November election. The statement was most certainly meant tongue-in-cheek.
I know it was tongue in cheek. But she couldn't even deliver Alaska in the primary. I don't think anybody pays attention to her anymore. She's a Kook. I think Trump put her in the closet.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 08:59 AM   #21
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

it was long past due that he drops out

I still don't think he actually gets it

whether right or wrong the electorate doesn't want the political class

he kept touting his "resume" and how he had balanced the budget before and everything he had done while a congressman

oh you are a politician? next....

and he was hanging on under what theory? oh yeah so he could pull off a jedi mind trick second ballot political move..yeah he just doesn't get it
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 09:26 AM   #22
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
it was long past due that he drops out

I still don't think he actually gets it

whether right or wrong the electorate doesn't want the political class

he kept touting his "resume" and how he had balanced the budget before and everything he had done while a congressman

oh you are a politician? next....

and he was hanging on under what theory? oh yeah so he could pull off a jedi mind trick second ballot political move..yeah he just doesn't get it
Kasich's campaign was a vanity campaign. He's pretty full of himself. He was like a preacher during his exit speech. I was ready to throw up.
Old 05-05-2016, 09:33 AM   #23
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Where does it say the president can't host a "reality" show?
That's what odummer has been doing for 7 + years, especially when he addresses the rioting actions of the Dindu Nuffins.
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 09:48 AM   #24
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
The reason Kasich stayed in the race until now was simple - he won all 66 GOP delegates for Ohio and if he withdrew they would automatically go to the second-place finisher Trump. Kasich stayed in to deny Trump those delegates. After Cruz quit the race, this no longer made sense. Amazing how those brilliant media talking heads miss the simple stuff like that.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 10:26 AM   #25
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Kasich is a joke. He loves to brag about how he's "recovered" the economy and jobs in Ohio. Problem is, Ohio is the ONLY state that hasn't recovered to the levels of 2008. Yeah, he's had "job growth".. but it has been the lowest percentage in the nation. Moreover, a lot in the party won't support a man who has opted in to the Medicaid expansion and who has raised the states minimum wage. At least, not outside Ohio. He does well in Ohio because he panders well to both sides.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 10:45 AM   #26
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 10:53 AM   #27
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
The reason Kasich stayed in the race until now was simple - he won all 66 GOP delegates for Ohio and if he withdrew they would automatically go to the second-place finisher Trump. Kasich stayed in to deny Trump those delegates. After Cruz quit the race, this no longer made sense. Amazing how those brilliant media talking heads miss the simple stuff like that.
Kasich beat Trump by 11pts. I don't think that's all that impressive in a state he should have won by 20.
Old 05-05-2016, 07:13 PM   #28
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Kasich's campaign was a vanity campaign. He's pretty full of himself. He was like a preacher during his exit speech. I was ready to throw up.
So are you trying to say Teddy, Hairball-Boy, Hillary Despicable, or Uncle Bernie are NOT full of themselves? Of the final five, Kasich likely had the smallest ego--and it was still pretty damn huge. But really--compared to Trump, Cruz, or Clinton?!?!? Even you can't believe that.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 11:00 PM   #29
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Quote:
So are you trying to say Teddy, Hairball-Boy, Hillary Despicable, or Uncle Bernie are NOT full of themselves? Of the final five, Kasich likely had the smallest ego--and it was still pretty damn huge. But really--compared to Trump, Cruz, or Clinton?!?!? Even you can't believe that.
It's a 'Burgh thing... Kasich grew up in the Rox.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 08:23 AM   #30
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Anybody that runs for POTUS has a huge ego. And I don't have a problem with it. Kasich tried to come off as a regular Joe. He is not. It became a joke that he stayed as long as he did. He couldn't overtake Rubio for 3rd place even tho he stuck around for 2 months longer. If he really wanted to stop Trump, he would have got out after Ohio. I still like the guy and thought on policy and accomplishments he was a good candidate. But he had no chance.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women