Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35952
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-02-2011, 06:43 PM   #16
Fort Worth Punk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

I have to be honest. I read the thread before this post and it wasn't negative. She was asked about fake pics and she responded by posting different fake pics. The replies were honest and, under the circumstances, a lot kinder than I would have normally expected. This is not a case of people attacking a newbie or posting negative opinions. This was people posting 100% accurate observations regarding someone who was being dishonest.

I will also add the "post it in co-ed" idea ignores the fact many members, male and female, choose to not read the co-ed section for various reasons, and would not have seen it.
Fort Worth Punk is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 06:52 PM   #17
TexTongue
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

I think the Mods just want us to post in another place besides Welcome Wagon. If there is an issue/problem then put something up in Men's Lounge, Alerts, or tell a Mod.

That's my take from this.
TexTongue is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 06:53 PM   #18
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Hay, I have had the same argument, I just do what they tell me to :-). Actualy I do understand what the owners are going for in the WW with this. While I agree with you there are times when it seems proper to call out someone who is clearly not being truthfull, what is OK and what is not? For this one forum, its a straight foreward rule. Be nice or dont post. Take the doubts elseware.
Guest082216-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 02:00 AM   #19
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger View Post
Fair enough ... but ... if the pics are false, then the post is misleading. If someone wants to point out that the pic appears to be of someone else, and the post is in all other ways welcoming ... I think that's appropriate.

They don't have to post ... but if they choose to post, what they post should be accurate. To tolerate misinformation is to weaken the value of the information ... which is the point of the board.
I completely agree. No one should ever get point for more or less politely pointing out a blatant misrepresentation in the thread where the misinformation is propagated. That's just nuts.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 06:49 AM   #20
Guest100513-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

more importantly, has anyone seen her? if the second set of fake pics is real i would consider it
Guest100513-2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 07:26 AM   #21
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

You have joined an elite group of "playahs", hon. Congrats on becoming a member and happy to see you found your way. One can not be considered a true "playah" on the board until they've been awarded points by the Mods that be. PM me and we'll set up that award ceremony, hon....xoxo

Disclaimer: This post is an attempt at humor on my part....gimme a break, I'm still having my first cup of coffee so not in my best form. On a serious note, I do appreciate all the Mods have to deal with and all their efforts!!
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 07:39 AM   #22
Strange
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

While I certainly understand the intent of the "Welcome Wagon" forum, I do not understand the inherent politics associated with it. In my obscure little corner of the world, one is to be rewarded for honesty and truthfulness, not a slap on the pee pee. Alas, I have so much to learn!
Strange is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 07:49 AM   #23
Guest050911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Wow,

I read this with a completely different set of eyes now, having passed through all of the ranks on this board.

When the rule was created, there was a group of folks that took great pleasure in challenging every new person that had the audacity to post a Welcome Wagon post. Some also prayed on them with offers of good reviews for free sessions or bad reviews if they did not see them for free. Or they were just curmudgeonly about them being real. It got very ugly in there and new folks became afraid to post there, leaving them hanging with no place to post about themselves. The intention was for that to be the ONE place in the DFW forums that was truly welcoming. Thus the rule. And the directive that any negative be taken elsewhere. You may not like the rule, but it is there. Take the negative to the Locker Room or CoED.

I understand your frustration BigBob, but in the end, it is a 5 point offense, they go away in either 6 mon or a year max and as long as you don't accumulate more than 20, you will be fine.

Hell, I was a Mod and I still think I have some points hanging out there. Go figure... LOL!

PPE

WOW, I have not typed that much on here in quite some time. WTF is up with that...
Guest050911 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 07:51 AM   #24
Gonzo DFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Mods are great. Mods make mistakes. They are very valuable. So when I get a friendly (or not so much so) nudge from the mods, I take it and move on. Mods are great.
Gonzo DFW is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 08:03 AM   #25
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Your a wise man Gonzo :-)
Old 02-03-2011, 09:58 AM   #26
argus256
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

I got one of these as well... "general disrespect" or some blather was the reason... Please do tell where I was disrespectful to anyone.. I'd really love an example.
argus256 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 10:03 AM   #27
dallastxdude28
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger View Post
Fair enough ... but ... if the pics are false, then the post is misleading. If someone wants to point out that the pic appears to be of someone else, and the post is in all other ways welcoming ... I think that's appropriate.

They don't have to post ... but if they choose to post, what they post should be accurate. To tolerate misinformation is to weaken the value of the information ... which is the point of the board.
This.

If a provider is not honest then she loses all credibility. Too many whiteknights (look up the meaning) around this forum. These fine ladies provide a service that we pay for so lets not get overly sensitive.
dallastxdude28 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 10:23 AM   #28
looiecypher
Account Disabled

Encounters: 94

Rules are rules.
Circumventing for one reason leads to another till you have no rules.
I think the reason behind the rule in the WW has been clearly expressed.
Plenty of other places on the board where you can express your complaints about the fake pics, etc.
I do take offense when they do post fake pics on their ads whether it be the WW or ads. But I also will follow the rules and not call them out in WW.
looiecypher is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 10:42 AM   #29
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Maybe it was the closest fit to your posting in a non-welcoming way in the WW?

Quote:
Originally Posted by argus256 View Post
I got one of these as well... "general disrespect" or some blather was the reason... Please do tell where I was disrespectful to anyone.. I'd really love an example.
Old 02-03-2011, 10:56 AM   #30
T-Can
Account Disabled

Encounters: 39

I received one too, bigbob, but there is no use in griping about it. Mine was not, in any way, "challenging" a new member. It was a simple question since I found 2 numbers on her then she actually clarified the number issue. I still got the nasty pm but did not get the apology

*This advertisement is being brought to you by the campaign of CanDo01 for mod
T-Can is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women