Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162976
Yssup Rider60623
gman4453269
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48566
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42222
CryptKicker37193
The_Waco_Kid36584
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-23-2011, 11:11 AM   #16
urhuckleberry
Ambassador

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeAnna Luv View Post
Isn't this gossip about hearing gossip from someone else that was gossiping about gossip they heard?

as long as there are women competing for attention (i.e $$$ and men)..there will be gossip.. circle of life (insert theme music from lion king)

Once again I find myself agreeing with Deanna...

Huck
urhuckleberry is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 12:08 PM   #17
Guest032112
Account Disabled

Encounters: 52

Quote:
Isn't this gossip about hearing gossip from someone else that was gossiping about gossip they heard?

as long as there are women competing for attention (i.e $$$ and men)..there will be gossip.. circle of life (insert theme music from lion king)
+1
Guest032112 is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 12:47 PM   #18
MrGiz
BANNED

+1 from Giz. . . . You know.... The Long Haired White Guy !!

Silly , Silly Little Girl !!
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 07:33 PM   #19
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up

Quote:
Isn't this gossip about hearing gossip from someone else that was gossiping about gossip they heard?...
I couldn't have phrased that any better myself! Too funny... Hakuna Matata, DeAnna.

+1 from me, too!
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 08:29 PM   #20
Pamelatoo
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1672
My ECCIE Reviews

Rock on sista. Do it the way you do it.
Pamelatoo is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 01:00 AM   #21
ali*cat
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 41943
My ECCIE Reviews

Plenty of $$$$$ AND MEN to go around!
ali*cat is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 06:46 PM   #22
ali*cat
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

The show must go on.
Old 01-24-2011, 10:52 PM   #23
Skilar Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 8054
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ali*cat View Post
Plenty of $$$$$ AND MEN to go around!
AMEN Sista!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ali*cat View Post
The show must go on.
Ditto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blond_Lily View Post
Indeed. It stops when you stop it.
So true Lily, as usual, you know exactly what to say.
Skilar Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 09:21 AM   #24
ali*cat
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

By all means, explain yourself, Doesn't hurt to get your .02 cents in, that is what this board is supposed to be about, but dragging other people into your BS, isn't cool, especially when it was those who tried to help you. ANYTHING can be misconstrued and twisted to mean what you want it to, the problem, I think, is that when your words are CONSTANTLY being misconstrued and "supposedly" twisted, then perhaps you should sit back and take a long hard look at why.

1111 IDK if the "no one gives a shit whether you are a better provider than the next" comment was for me or not, I posted it because I am tired of my name being drug thru the mud, because of someone else's inability to quit shit talking. I REFUSE to go down with them, I have worked hard for what I have achieved, and I'll be DAMNED if 1 person is gonna F*^K all that hard work up for me, Understand? Is it ok with you that I set the record straight and let everyone know, that I am no longer involved with this situation, so please try to understand why I would write such a post. If it wasn't intended for me, then I'm sorry. Thanks, just my .02 cents, if ya don't like it SUCK IT!LOL Just Kidding, well maybe not, actually PLEASE SUCK IT!! ;-)~
Old 01-26-2011, 09:33 AM   #25
ali*cat
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

BTW. . .Never implied I was a better provider, just wanted to clarify that I didn't want to be considered a willing partner in that "drama" I try to remain low key.
Old 01-26-2011, 12:19 PM   #26
Guest032112
Account Disabled

Encounters: 52

Damn! If I really wanted to watch daytime drama, I could turn the TV on. Why can't we all just get along, f*%k and be happy?

Tune in next week to "As the ECCIE Turns", when you'll hear Bobbie Sue say "Betty screws like a granny with a dried up vajay-jay and her tits sag so bad she could mop the kitchen floor with em!" And Betty wonders just what she'll do about Bubba's limp dick.
Guest032112 is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 12:29 PM   #27
jimb4211
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by arklookn4lovn View Post
Damn! If I really wanted to watch daytime drama, I could turn the TV on. Why can't we all just get along, f*%k and be happy?

Tune in next week to "As the ECCIE Turns", when you'll hear Bobbie Sue say "Betty screws like a granny with a dried up vajay-jay and her tits sag so bad she could mop the kitchen floor with em!" And Betty wonders just what she'll do about Bubba's limp dick.
As Mr. Chan (IIRC) has said before, any time you mix sex and money you will inevitably produce drama. It's an unwritten law of the universe.
jimb4211 is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 12:37 PM   #28
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by arklookn4lovn View Post

+++++1
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 12:58 PM   #29
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

User ID: 54763
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

If I really wanted to go there and tell a provider everything a client said about a provider I would have a new story for every single girl on here!! That is so high school to listen and beleive what anyone says about you when your not around.You dont know that persons motive to why they are saying that. & everyone has a motive! I have seen with my own 2 eyes how If im with a client and another girl, they say mean things behind her back when shes not in the room or just make her feel like an ass the whole entire time!!! I never take anything someone *says* about me to heart, its only words! And then when its words from another mouth, its even worse! He say....She say...Once again...Where is the facts?? Cases like these would not stand a chance in the court system....I have lists beyond list of things I`ve * heard* about everyone on here...but, does it make them true?? HELL NO! Thats why it goes in one ear/end and out the other....just like BULL SHIT!! ...My 2 cents!
BabyDallass is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 01:50 PM   #30
MrGiz
BANNED

In other words.... sometimes.... trying to figure out facts.... or which side of silly assed gossip to believe, should be as simple as black or white.... right?

Giz
MrGiz is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women