Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70785
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60791
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42452
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36899
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-22-2015, 06:26 PM   #16
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

User ID: 54763
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ok so your excuse is you seen a cop driving down your road and you thought you were going to get set up!? Lol ok...like I said the cop who pulled her over said it was a bad neighborhood that you live in. Eve even told me she would of been scared to meet you at any of the places in that area....so maybe the cops were looking for someone? I just don't understand why you couldn't have at least turned your phone on?? I called earlier today and it's still off...something really doesn't sound right here...& why would you get spooked just because you didn't talk to her directly? Like I said it seems like you had spooks about it in the first place and the cop excuse you got from my original post....if that is NOT the case, just tell someone something next time and don't leave them hanging because you wasted her time for nothing and I understand your new and you have some learning to do.
BabyDallass is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2015, 06:27 PM   #17
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

& this is why I don't deal with newbies, they do not know all the ins and outs of the game. I'm not getting paid extra to teach them...smh
Old 12-22-2015, 06:50 PM   #18
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

& when was the first and last time you heard of a cop sending a girl to a clients house?? They will come to a providers house before yalls...or your more likely to walk into a cops room...but they are not going to risk sending their women to yalls house...
Old 12-22-2015, 07:09 PM   #19
Iridemhard
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

1. Quote:
    Originally Posted by RockCity123 View Post
    Again, not blaming Dallas or anything like that, but it would make one like myself feel extremely more comftorable if I didn't have to talk directly to Dallas about eve, I would rather have Eve's number and talk to her directly, which never happened. Every contact about eve was done through dallas...
Well, thats what pim...i mean managers are for.
Iridemhard is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2015, 07:12 PM   #20
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I wonder if the PDH give clients the girls' number personally so the client can have a private chit chat with the lady
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2015, 07:32 PM   #21
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Eve just dosnt want to talk to the clients and deal with the booking. I don't blame her. That was the one plus side when I worked for an agency...I didn't have to deal with the hours of calling and texting before the date like some guys like to do.(rock was one of those) It was always right to the point with an agency
Old 12-22-2015, 08:34 PM   #22
Iridemhard
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Spoken like a true pim...i mean manager.
Iridemhard is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2015, 09:32 PM   #23
jim1995
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

This looks like it has been or will be resolved by the interested parties. I'm sure both would have liked a meeting to have taken place.
jim1995 is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2015, 12:16 AM   #24
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim1995 View Post
This looks like it has been or will be resolved by the interested parties. I'm sure both would have liked a meeting to have taken place.
I agree...I don't want to make this a big deal. But it just sucks for her that she drove that far and didn't get compensated for it.
Old 12-23-2015, 07:14 AM   #25
Worldtravler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

That's the lamest excuse I ever heard, about Eve having no showcase, no P411 account, no contact info and all contact is made thru Dallass. So why the hell would you schedule a date when you already had all these reasons for why you shouldn't. Sounds like you wanted to try and make direct contact with Eve and try and haggle the price down. And why are you so important that the state of Arkansas would waste there time to bust one john in a prostitution sting. I haven't been in this game long but long enough to know that I never heard of state troopers getting involved in busting prostitutes.
Worldtravler is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2015, 08:45 AM   #26
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worldtravler View Post
That's the lamest excuse I ever heard, about Eve having no showcase, no P411 account, no contact info and all contact is made thru Dallass. So why the hell would you schedule a date when you already had all these reasons for why you shouldn't. Sounds like you wanted to try and make direct contact with Eve and try and haggle the price down. And why are you so important that the state of Arkansas would waste there time to bust one john in a prostitution sting. I haven't been in this game long but long enough to know that I never heard of state troopers getting involved in busting prostitutes.
Have I ever told you how much I love you?
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2015, 09:52 AM   #27
Littleroc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

What a waste of my time. I know better than to read a thread started by BD.
Littleroc is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2015, 10:05 AM   #28
Selena25
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 185933
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Even though I never received a reference request for rock city123, I will say he was quite a gentleman and on time, clean, and very respectful when I seen him. Sorry this happened to eve but, I still stand behind my word that I would seen him again and enjoyed my visit with this client!!
Selena25 is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2015, 11:16 AM   #29
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worldtravler View Post
That is exactly my thoughts on this..I call bull, he lost out though, not her.
Old 12-23-2015, 11:19 AM   #30
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selena25 View Post
Even though I never received a reference request for rock city123, I will say he was quite a gentleman and on time, clean, and very respectful when I seen him. Sorry this happened to eve but, I still stand behind my word that I would seen him again and enjoyed my visit with this client!!
I did contact you for his reference and you wouldn't give me one. So lolahh provided one....but the situation was not handled properly by the client...maybe next time he will at least attempt to make it right by the person he did wrong.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women