Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162767
Yssup Rider60471
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48487
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41829
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36226
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-20-2010, 12:36 PM   #16
Metal Smith
Account Disabled

Encounters: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalie Reign View Post
They wanted more provocative posts...
Quote:
I wish you would get started, sir.

Just call me the evil temptress. Thank you, thank you. I'll be here all week.

Now, back to the topic of magical mouth hugs...
Quote:
Originally Posted by austinkboy View Post
Now you've done it. I was going to abstain today, but since you posted this thread, I ended up booking an appointment! Dang, I have no will power!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiry View Post
Great that's just what I needed to read today.
Now I've got an itch that needs scratching.
Provacative? I will follow your lead, I surrender!
Metal Smith is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 12:44 PM   #17
Natalie Reign
Account Disabled

User ID: 3105
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by greymouse View Post
Natalie: This looks suspiciously like one of those thoughtful threads that weren’t working anymore but a little break from the seasonal hilarity is probably in order.
I suspect that no matter what type of thread is posted in Co-Ed, someone will have a complaint. From now on, I'm taking the attitude that if someone doesn't want to read my posts, they can hit that handy little Ignore button.

Quote:
I think the primacy of oral sex on him as the centerpiece of Hobby World is very interesting. I am so old that I miss General Eisenhower presiding over a country that was clearly at the top of the heap with respect to almost everything, except maybe sex.
Back in those olden days “marriage manuals” used to talk up fellatio as a means to enhance marital sex (no one was going to admit to the existence of non-marital sex). They argued that it wasn’t really “dirty” or demeaning to women and besides men really liked it, once they found out there was such a thing. More than half a century later it appears that most people who have one swinging want it sucked as their default pleasure mode. Most reviews start out with “and then she took my cock in her mouth...” Penetration sex is usually an interlude between rounds of oral on him. Usually he wants to finish in her mouth.
I believe the increase in men wanting fellatio more than penetration is a testament to the fact that once you're in a committed relationship, sex overall, but especially oral, tends to happen with less frequency. I know plenty of men who get regular sex at home, but their wives hold out on the oral. Women are sneaky - they use fellatio as a tool to get what they want. That's just not very nice. Perhaps if those women provided regular blowjobs, their own needs would be fulfilled without them asking.

I hold the opinion that it's a woman's responsibility to ensure her husband is sexually satisfied, and that a man has the same responsibility to his wife. The gradual decline in sexual encounters in a marriage over time is disheartening, at best. Men and women are wired differently, so for a man, being sexually satisfied may mean regular sex, regular blowjobs, or occasional threesomes. For a woman (especially one who wants to be appreciated and really does love to please her partner, like me), ongoing romance is the key to ensuring that my sexual appetite doesn't decrease. In any relationship I've had in the past, when I noticed I no longer wanted to please my man, I knew my romantic feelings were out the window, as well.

Men: Send your women flowers. Tell her she looks pretty. Hold her hand. Open the car door for her. Ask her out on dates. Buy her something nice. Listen to her. Remember her birthday and your anniversary. Learn to give great head.

Women: Provide your man with regular sex. Give him blowjobs with him asking. Let him do things for you that make him feel masculine. Tell him how much you appreciate his hard work. Suggest some experimental sexual activities once in awhile. Let him hang out with the guys without nagging him. Learn to give great head. And for God's sake, learn to enjoy giving great head if you don't already.

Quote:
I am in no position to know how things are among teenagers and twenty somethings. What I read in the newspapers suggest the girls in those groups have figured out that giving oral will get them as close to his heart as it is possible to get and is a good deal safer than opening their legs.
Girls are now educated about sexual activity at a disturbingly young age. I believe it's beneficial to educate them, because we all know they're being exposed to sex in the media and amongst their peers. But this trend also heightens the perceived importance of sex as a relationship tool. My youngest sister first learned about blowjobs from one of her babysitters when she was only 8 years old. (For the record, I verbally ripped that girl into shreds when I found out.) She then lost her virginity to a boy 3 years older than her when she was only 14 - because she was afraid he was about to break up with her, and thought it was because she hadn't had sex with him yet. On both occasions, when I found out what happened, I cried.

Quote:
As to the joy of the experience of receiving: it is really difficult to describe. Nothing is better to me than being dragged, millimeter by millimeter, toward a an orgasm that you have just started to want really, really badly by a warm, wet, embracing mouth and tongue and maybe a bit of throat.
I can sense your happiness in the simple act of describing great oral sex. And that's why women need to use their powers of fellatio for good, not evil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damon Bradley View Post
What's wrong with a little teeth?
A little grazing, applied very delicately, can be pretty erotic. Probably not as erotic as a pair of wet, supple lips gliding up and down your shaft, but...

Quote:
I have found that attempts to make the orgasm happen because time is running out or her jaw feels like it going to fall off always led to some unavoidable (and probably unconscious) "toothyness". So do attempts to force the issue by thrusting into her mouth.
I love performing fellatio. I do not love having my head pushed down forcefully, nor do I love being face-fucked with the grace of 397 barbarians. In fact, I opposite-of-love both of those things. They screw up my rhythm and cause a significant amount of discomfort to my neck and jaw, which were both injured pretty seriously years ago. However, I do love hearing instructions on what my man wants, and hearing him talk to me about what feels good to him while his cock is in my mouth is quite a turn-on.
Natalie Reign is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 12:55 PM   #18
Monk Rasputin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

I used to say that blowjobs are like meatloaf or pizza – when they’re good, they’re very, very good, and when they’re bad, they’re still pretty good. But that’s an oversimplification. A great blowjob is art, the ne plus ultra of sexual play, the crème de la crème of eroticism.

It’s really too bad the “cocksucker” has a negative spin in certain contexts. Because there’s nothing like telling a woman (for the sake of example), “Natalie, you’re a great cocksucker.” It sure beats (again, for the sake of example), “Natalie, you’re a great fellatrix.” Feh.

There’s no procreative function in oral sex. It’s all about pleasure. There’s nothing like getting hard in her mouth. There’s nothing like a cock shiny and well-lubricated with generous gobs of her spittle. There’s nothing like her tongue working my cock in there. There’s nothing like a hum job.

Thanks, Adorable Natalie, you crème de la crème, you.

Monk
Monk Rasputin is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 01:07 PM   #19
LadiesFan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

9 times out of 10 the lady will ask me how I prefer my BJ.. hard or soft, fast or slow, include HJ or no hands at all.. and the truth is, I like them all. I do have a preference, but to me, when I am receiving a BJ ,I want to experience it how the lady chooses to deliver it. I want to feel what she has to offer, I don't want every BJ to feel the same. I relish in the differences.

I usually opt for BBBJ, or FBSM (L1 or L2) because they are all about me. Yeah, that is greedy, but what the hell, I am a big fan of me, and I like it when I am happy.

LF
LadiesFan is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 01:24 PM   #20
VictoriaLyn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2709
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Women: Provide your man with regular sex. .

This I have covered...Before single life I was with the same man for 15 years...and never ever once did I ever deny him sex.....I never understood why a woman would punish herself that why

As for oral sex the only kind I decline is covered oral...
VictoriaLyn is online now   Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 01:29 PM   #21
VictoriaLyn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2709
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

I love performing fellatio. I do not love having my head pushed down forcefully, nor do I love being face-fucked with the grace of 397 barbarians. In fact, I opposite-of-love both of those things. They screw up my rhythm and cause a significant amount of discomfort to my neck and jaw, which were both injured pretty seriously years ago. However, I do love hearing instructions on what my man wants, and hearing him talk to me about what feels good to him while his cock is in my mouth is quite a turn-on.

Exactly how I feel about it.....Let me do my thing if I can do something better tell me dont force my head to move a certain way and for goodness sake........WE ARE NOT BASKETBALLS..no need to "dribble" our heads while we are bobbing up and down ....
VictoriaLyn is online now   Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 01:32 PM   #22
Codybeast
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Thanks for this post Natalie

For me Daty is just downright fun. It's a chance to experiment, tease and discover more and more of my SO's buttons, some of which she didn't even know she had.
It is an art and with every brand new canvas comes the opportunity to Learn all over again. The key is the ability to allow oneself to become a blank canvas for his or her partner rather than try to control the artist brush strokes to follow some pre-manufactured template. You would be surprised at what you Both might discover. I just so happen to never tire of learning. I believe you can teach an old dog new tricks. The day I stop learning and know it all about anything is the day I lose interest.

Her consistent sweet taste and cleanliness is a Huge factor. Because I enjoy the Taste, Scent and View, I am able to leisurely Daty out of pure self enjoyment rather than just to get her to orgasm quickly or for only as long as my neck and shoulders will allow. Because she realizes this she is able to fully relax, enjoy and focus on pleasure without any pressure to climax. As we all know, it is only when a woman is fully relaxed is she able to let go and open the flood gates so to speak. The result is this lover has powerful climaxes every time whereas she very rarely if ever, climaxed from Daty in previous relationships.

As far as Fellatio goes I won't ever settle for less than the same perspective from my lover.
Codybeast is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 01:33 PM   #23
ezman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monk Rasputin View Post
Thanks, Adorable Natalie, you crème de la crème, you.

Monk
+1
ezman is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 02:04 PM   #24
Trip
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Thoughts.....

Trip is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 02:13 PM   #25
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Oral sex to me is the most intimate relation between a man and a woman. I can have sex with just about any woman for the most part but for me to do DATY is another thing. You are worshipping what makes them a man or woman. Blowjobs are not made equal. If it's not to my liking, I rather they stop.

I ran out on my wife in part to how bad the oral was/is. She did try but I had already been so seasoned with a few years of experience out in the streets and with civie affairs.

I love DATY because a woman is at my sexual mercy. I give it the way I want it given to me, with enthusiasm and sensuality....

sixx
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 02:27 PM   #26
TGF
Valued Poster

Encounters: 64

One of the main differences between BBBJs and DATYs is of course physical: DATY is much more of a licking phenomena rather than swallowing and sucking phenomena (have any of ladies ever asked for your clitoris to be deep-throated ).

I suspect that with respect to the range of differences, they would in fact be smaller when comparing BBBJs on uncut cocks with DATY - the head there is much more sensitive and less enjoyment is gotten thereby from the more aggressive treatments i read about. For me it is more about licking and sucking at the head, much the same as it is in my giving DATY.

But of course, then there is the different strokes for different folks phenomena - and how do does one come close to explaining that - and thank heavens for it.

TGF
TGF is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 03:29 PM   #27
Damon Bradley
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Hmm. Nat and Monk have surprisingly similar avatars today...
Damon Bradley is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 03:52 PM   #28
Monk Rasputin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damon Bradley
Hmm. Nat and Monk have surprisingly similar avatars today...
Oops. Natalie, I think our cover has been ... blown.

Monk
Monk Rasputin is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 04:14 PM   #29
Fratelli
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

There is something supremely erotic about a woman, nude, on her knees in front of me, looking up at me while she takes me in her mouth. There is a loving submission, an unspoken message that says "the only important thing to me, at this moment, is your pleasure". For me, the slow, sensual approach to start, the sense that she is making love to me with her mouth, the build-up to the faster pace and DT, can be magical. Also for me, oral is generally more foreplay than final act. I haven't CIM in a long time - its a challenge to get me to complete that way, though it is earth-shattering (for me) when it happens. Maybe its time to try again!

Similarly, I absolutely love to DATY. Being able to focus completely on a woman's pleasure, immersing myself in her smell and taste, exploring and teasing, seeing the flower open, hearing her pant or moan, feeling her body tremble or shudder or spasm as she nears her peak is a hedonistic experience like few others.

Sixx used the word 'worshipping', and that is sort of how I think of it too, for both blowjobs and DATY.

What I'm curious about, for those women who truly love to give head, is what is it about the act that you enjoy so much? Is it simply knowing how much pleasure he gets from it that pleases you, or is there also a sensory element that excites you?
Fratelli is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 06:16 PM   #30
Guest091712-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 39386
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fratelli View Post

What I'm curious about, for those women who truly love to give head, is what is it about the act that you enjoy so much? Is it simply knowing how much pleasure he gets from it that pleases you, or is there also a sensory element that excites you?
Interesting question you pose For me, I relish the center of a man in my mouth. Yes, it is a trust thing. Yes, of course it is erotic. But for me, it is also an issue of control. I find myself becoming extremely wet from taking the power of a man into my mouth and making him buckle at the knees. Granted men are much more liberal in their orgasms than women are, in general, but the satisfaction of taking a man to his sexual peak via oral control is highly erotic. CIM, it is the assurance that the act was pleasurable. The completion of the activity - what have you. Swallowing, for me, is the height of that control. Not only am I going to bring a man to his knees with my tongue but I am going to maintain that control through his completion. Not only did I please him, but I sucked him dry.

Oral sex, everyone should be doing it.
Guest091712-2 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women