Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60808
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42482
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-11-2015, 10:25 PM   #16
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Got your barnyard tail feathers in a ruffle, don't you, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?

Since your IQ qualifies you as a single-digit midget, you would naturally visualize mental retardation as a soaring but unobtainable "height", you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

You proved nothing. Except you can copy and past image files from the internet.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 10:38 PM   #17
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
You proved nothing. Except you can copy and past image files from the internet.
"A picture is worth a thousand words"; whereas, your chickenshit opinion isn't worth a fresh pile of chickenshit, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 11:06 PM   #18
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
"A picture is worth a thousand words"; whereas, your chickenshit opinion isn't worth a fresh pile of chickenshit, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
It's not worth a thousand words if those words are 'grubered odumbo minion'. That's not a confederate flag, so I'm not sure what specious point you're trying to make. I'm sure it's bullshit, though.
Old 07-11-2015, 11:11 PM   #19
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
It's not worth a thousand words if those words are 'grubered odumbo minion'. That's not a confederate flag, so I'm not sure what specious point you're trying to make. I'm sure it's bullshit, though.
The point was stated, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. The French tricolor is the "rebel" flag of defeated rebels; nevertheless, it's flying over New York City, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and no one is climbing any flag pole to tear it down.

Quote:
IB, is that you
Go back to your glory hole, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Old 07-11-2015, 11:20 PM   #20
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
The point was stated, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. The French tricolor is the "rebel" flag of defeated rebels; nevertheless, it's flying over New York City, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and no one is climbing any flag pole to tear it down.

Go back to your glory hole, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
You make no sense. Now you're trying to draw comparisons between the civil war and the French Revolution? Defeated rebels? The Flag was adopted as their national flag. The confederate flag was the flag of a defeated state that no one ever recognized and no one wants it as their flag.
Old 07-11-2015, 11:28 PM   #21
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You make no sense. Now you're trying to draw comparisons between the civil war and the French Revolution? Defeated rebels? The Flag was adopted as their national flag. The confederate flag was the flag of a defeated state that no one ever recognized and no one wants it as their flag.
The tricolor was taken down in 1815 after Napoleon's defeat at Waterloo, and Napoleon's state -- France -- was defeated, and the monarchy was restored, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Old 07-11-2015, 11:33 PM   #22
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
The tricolor was taken down in 1815 after Napoleon's defeat at Waterloo, and Napoleon's state -- France -- was defeated, and the monarchy was restored, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Incorrect again.

" A modified design by Jacques-Louis David was adopted in 1794. The royal white flag was used during the Bourbon restoration from 1815 to 1830; the tricolour was brought back into use after the July Revolution and has been used ever since 1830."
Old 07-11-2015, 11:37 PM   #23
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Incorrect again.

" A modified design by Jacques-Louis David was adopted in 1794. The royal white flag was used during the Bourbon restoration from 1815 to 1830; the tricolour was brought back into use after the July Revolution and has been used ever since 1830."
Your own citation shows you to be a lying buffoon, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. That flag came down when Napoleon was defeated in 1815 as previously stated, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. The fact that you didn't know the tricolor's history and connection to slavery proves you are a uneducated and retarded moron that believes only what you're "#Grubered" to believe, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Old 07-12-2015, 12:37 AM   #24
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Your own citation shows you to be a lying buffoon, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. That flag came down when Napoleon was defeated in 1815 as previously stated, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. The fact that you didn't know the tricolor's history and connection to slavery proves you are a uneducated and retarded moron that believes only what you're "#Grubered" to believe, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Your initial comparison between the civil war and the french revolution, was retarded. The two are not similar. Yes, it came down, but you act as if it never went up again, when that's not the case. It's not like your dick; which never goes up at all. You have revealed in this thread your usual bullshit. Take something down, twist it around, make a disingenuous connection and then bullshit the other side into submission. You're an idiot. You've always been an idiot. You'll always BE an idiot.
Old 07-12-2015, 10:03 AM   #25
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Your initial comparison between the civil war and the french revolution, was retarded. The two are not similar. Yes, it came down, but you act as if it never went up again, when that's not the case. It's not like your dick; which never goes up at all. You have revealed in this thread your usual bullshit. Take something down, twist it around, make a disingenuous connection and then bullshit the other side into submission. You're an idiot. You've always been an idiot. You'll always BE an idiot.
You have revealed the shallow and hypocritical nature of your education and belief system, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Every sin your "#Grubered" ass has ascribed to one flag, an inanimate object btw, could be ascribed to the other in spades, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. But you're a "#Grubered", idiot-minion without any thought of your own, and you only believe what you're handlers "#Gruber" you into believing, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Old 07-12-2015, 10:20 AM   #26
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:

+ 1 !!!
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 10:24 AM   #27
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
You have revealed the shallow and hypocritical nature of your education and belief system, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Every sin your "#Grubered" ass has ascribed to one flag, an inanimate object btw, could be ascribed to the other in spades, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. But you're a "#Grubered", idiot-minion without any thought of your own, and you only believe what you're handlers "#Gruber" you into believing, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
And she ( woomby , the Arkansas eunuch ) believes that she'll "get ahead" by giving head (and his well worn lying liberal ass ) to ALL cummers at the 'hole !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 11:11 AM   #28
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
That's simply false. The sins are not the same. They are unique and original sins. You cannot simply shift them around to suit your crazy ideas. This particular flag has history and meaning behind it. We are not France. This flag is representative of a stain on our history. The forces who employed it, lost the war. They do not get to fly it above government buildings. It's that simple. Your attempts to make it anything other than that, are disingenuous.
Old 07-12-2015, 11:21 AM   #29
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
That's simply false. The sins are not the same. They are unique and original sins. You cannot simply shift them around to suit your crazy ideas. This particular flag has history and meaning behind it. We are not France. This flag is representative of a stain on our history. The forces who employed it, lost the war. They do not get to fly it above government buildings. It's that simple. Your attempts to make it anything other than that, are disingenuous.
The only thing false, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, is the shallow and hypocritical nature of your education and belief system, and it's you and your ilk with your distorted views who are the "stain" on this country's history. BTW, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, Arkansas was part of the Louisiana Purchase, you illiterate, uneducated faggot, and with that purchase came French slaves.

Quote:
"Little Rock was named for a stone outcropping on the bank of the Arkansas River used by early travelers as a landmark. La Petite Roche (French for "the Little Rock"), named in 1722 by French explorer and trader Jean-Baptiste Bénard de la Harpe ..." (wiki)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
And she ( woomby , the Arkansas eunuch ) believes that he'll "get ahead" by giving head (and his well worn lying liberal ass ) to ALL cummers at the 'hole !
+1
Old 07-12-2015, 12:26 PM   #30
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
The only thing false, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, is the shallow and hypocritical nature of your education and belief system, and it's you and your ilk with your distorted views who are the "stain" on this country's history. BTW, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, Arkansas was part of the Louisiana Purchase, you illiterate, uneducated faggot, and with that purchase came French slaves.

+1
What does any of that have to do with the original contention that the flag needs to be taken down. You can't make a case for leaving it up, because there's no case to be made.

"It is ironic that the 1803 Louisiana Purchase from France was instigated by one of the few successful slave rebellions. Toussaint L’Overture on St. Dominique (now Haiti and the Dominican Republic) so bedeviled the French that Napoleon decided to sell the Louisiana Territory to the US. This doubled the size of the infant United States and has been heralded as crucial to the American path to becoming the world superpower. It also had profound effects upon African American slaves because the new territory would be organized into states that became the political and sometimes actual battlegrounds that led to the Civil War."

You don't even know what you're talking about half the time. It was the successful slave revolt that led to Haiti being the first independent black-majority state in the world. It was also a factor in Napoleon offering the Louisiana Purchase to the US.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women