Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70785
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60791
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42452
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36899
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-14-2015, 11:52 PM   #16
Guest030816
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus View Post
I wouldn't want to be on her bad side after she's sipped some Jameson.
So, the Celtic Courtesan is a mean drunk? I didn't see that one coming.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexisSoftTouch View Post
We still need to do a lunch!
If everyone were to pay up on the free drinks and free lunches owed her, Fancy would never have to buy a meal again. Any dealings I've had with the Large Lass with Lots of Class have always been most enjoyable. You gotta just the this gal.
Guest030816 is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 03:27 AM   #17
Brittanybellastar
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 73620
My ECCIE Reviews

Fancy is AMAZINGLY AWESOME for sure (like seriously if you haven't met her yet, YOU SHOULD because she's even better live! (no joke) -

But I'm not sure if by creating this thread you are helping or hurting your chances, because you're kinda coming across a bit stalker like there (just saying)

Or maybe it's just me that's getting the creepster vibe ... ????
Brittanybellastar is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 05:37 AM   #18
Lexieinhouston
Insatiable Chef

User ID: 7292
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Fancyinheels is one of my favorite people on this site and one of only two ladies who have my private number. You should come out of retirement OP and see her!

~
Lexieinhouston is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 07:54 AM   #19
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh, my goodness, what a surprising thread to wake up to this morning! Wow, and thank you, shinepro, et al! I just try to be the person that my dogs think I am.

I have been know to raise the dead, however.

Lovely comments, greatly appreciated, and nice to hear BEFORE my actual passing. Oh, anyone who wants to contribute early to my funeral may send donations to my GoFuc*Me account. Gonna have the wake prior to my death, too, so I can enjoy it.

The kraken is resting... on my bar.

He only appears in the presence of petite pastel paper parasols and ice cubes, not icy sentiments. Trey, L4B, and pyramider can all go back to their respective drinking in safety.

Venus and I have never had the pleasure of meeting, so she's just guessing that I might become "assertive" when I drink. Nope, this Celtic Courtesan is a happy drunk, then a goofy one, then a sleepy one who curls up with her chihuahuas. I only get really riled when someone takes the Milkbones out of the mouths of my fur-babies, then Hell hath no wrath like a 6-foot Amazonian redhead wielding a big honking shillelagh.

Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 09:11 AM   #20
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Fancy is alright when her dogs are not dying.........then, she becomes a flubbering wreck.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 09:44 AM   #21
shinepro
BANNED

Encounters: 15

Brittany I'm far from a creep. That's why I say very little on this site. Saying something nice about a person makes you a creep or a stalker. The only thing I stalk sweetheart is my dog or some good food. People like you always turn something nice into something nefarious because you are not a good or kind person so you can't for the life of you understand a genuine sentiment....
shinepro is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 11:59 AM   #22
kinkyorca
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

A pre wake party sounds fun.
kinkyorca is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 02:03 PM   #23
mrlonely
Valued Poster

Yes y'all do. Very similar easy going personalities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexisSoftTouch View Post
I have yet to meet the "Great Celtic Queen", but I have corresponded with her throughout the years and recently when making my return after a 4 year retirement. Fancy help me get reestablished in the Hobby community again,,, love you Lady and thank you sooooo much! We still need to do a lunch!
mrlonely is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 04:36 PM   #24
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinepro View Post
Some comments are not even worth the response Trey. I'm really surprised that you would even say that. I didn't expect that coming from you. OK....
Why so fucking solemn? I think ol' Trey probably used "old bird" as a term of endearment, maybe even light comic relief if he - as I did - thought the lass had done passed.

...and why don't we ask her whether she'd prefer a trick and a review to this paean....? The one would pay a vet bill or three, whereas t'other won't even get the old bird a cuppa coffee without she pitches in a Fiver on top.

Glad she didn't assume room temp!
Don T. Lukbak is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 05:09 PM   #25
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
Venus and I have never had the pleasure of meeting, so she's just guessing that I might become "assertive" when I drink. Nope, this Celtic Courtesan is a happy drunk, then a goofy one, then a sleepy one who curls up with her chihuahuas. I only get really riled when someone takes the Milkbones out of the mouths of my fur-babies, then Hell hath no wrath like a 6-foot Amazonian redhead wielding a big honking shillelagh.

No that's not what I was saying, that fucktard read too much into what I was saying. It was more of the highlighted sentence I was referencing. The thread about the chihuahua tacos?
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 05:32 PM   #26
Guest021817-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Damn.....

And I thought if you put a smiley face at the end of a comment... It was all good....
Guest021817-2 is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 07:22 PM   #27
shinepro
BANNED

Encounters: 15

I'm not talking about you looking for boobies. I have followed the site and I saw fancy's contribution and thought someone should thank her because trust me this is a dirty fucked up game. It's refreshing to see someone who does it right. I get people on here who want to be fucking Dave chappelle and the truth of the matter is we pay for pus. Something that for the average dude is free. I have zero game and was not trying to get fancy to think of me as anything else but someone who pays for pus saying you are unique and refreshing so I want to say thank you because there are not providers like you. Please stop the board drama being rude isn't funny and none of you'll are getting free pus for being witty. I wish you'll would go with the thread or not say anything. Don't destroy a good genuine act. If you have a business like me use my formula. Applaud someone when they excel. People desire that more than money. I won't say anymore on this thread and probably won't start another with some of the comments that should have just been kept to yourself. Some of us enjoy life and look for the good in people. If you don't lock yourself up and don't rain on happy people. Rant over
shinepro is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 07:25 PM   #28
Brittanybellastar
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 73620
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
[FONT=Georgia]
Lovely comments, greatly appreciated, and nice to hear BEFORE my actual passing. Oh, anyone who wants to contribute early to my funeral may send donations to my GoFuc*Me account. Gonna have the wake prior to my death, too, so I can enjoy it.

lol @ GoFuc*Me ....

and don't you people know, LEGENDS NEVER DIE...
Brittanybellastar is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 08:41 PM   #29
Guest021817-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

^^^^^^^

Yea..... Some really wrong key words there.....
Guest021817-2 is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 09:05 AM   #30
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinepro View Post
I'm not talking about you looking for boobies. I have followed the site and I saw fancy's contribution and thought someone should thank her because trust me this is a dirty fucked up game. It's refreshing to see someone who does it right. I get people on here who want to be fucking Dave chappelle and the truth of the matter is we pay for pus. Something that for the average dude is free. I have zero game and was not trying to get fancy to think of me as anything else but someone who pays for pus saying you are unique and refreshing so I want to say thank you because there are not providers like you. Please stop the board drama being rude isn't funny and none of you'll are getting free pus for being witty. I wish you'll would go with the thread or not say anything. Don't destroy a good genuine act. If you have a business like me use my formula. Applaud someone when they excel. People desire that more than money. I won't say anymore on this thread and probably won't start another with some of the comments that should have just been kept to yourself. Some of us enjoy life and look for the good in people. If you don't lock yourself up and don't rain on happy people. Rant over
Take your holier than thow bitchfest and shove it up Fancy's ass............no, really...........pay her rate and shove it up her ass...........that would be a proper "thanck you" on your part.
dearhunter is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women