Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163071
Yssup Rider60720
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42401
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36830
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-20-2015, 09:35 AM   #16
Caleb
Account Disabled

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hercules View Post
All I know is they get pissed when I show up with a 5 gallon jug of coins for payment.
Damn it!! Would you quit stealing the "wish" coins from public fountains to pay for your hookers. Those are there for many people to get snacks from vending machines.

To the OP, there is a wealth of information about pricing on here. Sit back and watch the market. It is fascinating to an economics geek like me. It defies logic frequently and keeps on going.

At the end of the day, ladies charge what they want, and guys pay what they want. I've never received a discount for scheduling in advance. I've only seen this offered by travelling ladies, and I prefer to support the local economy. I have found the experience of advance scheduled appointments is almost always better than short notice appointments.
Caleb is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2015, 09:43 AM   #17
ostatecowboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caleb View Post
It is fascinating to an economics geek like me. It defies logic frequently and keeps on going.
Very true
ostatecowboy is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2015, 12:58 PM   #18
tdjones
Registered Member

Encounters: 11

I never negotiate. Do your research on the gal of your choice and check out her pricing in her reviews. The right girl will ensure you get your money's worth. This is a very competitive market and it sets the price.
tdjones is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2015, 02:00 PM   #19
addicted2U
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

The game is the game and there is no shortage of pussy.
But i can only assume that the gents with a well enough residual income status, would give two shits about the cost.
Quality is in the eye of, so 'he' will pay whatever is needed, for a moment in time with 'her'.
addicted2U is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2015, 02:35 PM   #20
beachcomber789
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

When I find one that is interesting I look of the reviews, the cost and decide yes or no. I can't haggle price for my business and the ladies I am sure don't want to get known for dropping the rates.

It is almost (from reading post) like the ones that want to haggle the fee are the ones that will complain the most. Ladies tell me if I am wrong? No other woman has been shy to tell me when I am wrong!
beachcomber789 is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2015, 03:13 PM   #21
Shea Veile
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1346
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachcomber789 View Post

It is almost (from reading post) like the ones that want to haggle the fee are the ones that will complain the most. Ladies tell me if I am wrong? No other woman has been shy to tell me when I am wrong!

You are absolutely correct.

They're the very same ones who don't get invited back for repeat visits and placed on ignore, blocked calls, block & deletion of emails and circulation on the blacklists, as well.

I'm not running my business as a flea market for hagglers and I refuse to reward poor behavior. No one is entitled to anything with the exception of their personal opinions.

Shea Veile is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2015, 03:19 PM   #22
ktiix
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

As long as their price is out in the open clearly stated, what's to discuss? You go to the store, it says something is 3.99, it's 3.99. (Uncle Sam will obviously get his 0.0825% in most places, but not in a Cash Only Store)

Special rates? <- Advertising ploy.
Grandfathered rates? <- If you have to ask it doesn't apply to you.
Lower rates? <- You can't go to any reputable business and haggle, why would you here?
Rates to High? <- If you can't afford lobster, get the chicken.
Unhappy with the Price? <- Shop another store, try another brand.
ktiix is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2015, 04:03 PM   #23
omakase
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Finally. A thread where we can talk openly and candidly about pricing!

A gallon of regular oil is $2.45 where I'm at.
omakase is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2015, 04:18 PM   #24
thefamilydog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by omakase View Post
Finally. A thread where we can talk openly and candidly about pricing!

A gallon of regular oil is $2.45 where I'm at.
You need that much lube?
thefamilydog is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2015, 04:31 PM   #25
Invisible1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23

A gallon of lube! Water based or silicon based? Either way........WWhoooohoo! That would be sooo much slippery fun on a big wide lounge chair by a warm pool in a private backyard on a sunny day with a pitcher of icy cold margaritas! **wink and big smile**

What is this thread about again?
Invisible1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2015, 05:27 PM   #26
doug_dfw
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefamilydog View Post
For the record, I do not haggle prices. I pay the listed rate, or I just don't call. One of the first rules of economics is something is only as valuable as someone is willing to pay for it. Another rule is the price of perishable commodities (in this case, time) decreases as the commodity perishes. This being said, guys do you feel the need to haggle price? Is there a line where you just won't pay anymore? Gals, do you expect to be haggled with over price? Do you change the price depending on the client or the expected experience (good/bad/new/practice additional skill set)? Let's discuss.
Take your chances. It only goes 2 ways. Win the the haggle; or lose.

My take: Odds are against you.

If you need to know the rationale behind that observation, better get into some poker games.
doug_dfw is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2015, 05:51 PM   #27
silverstate53
Account Disabled

Encounters: 251

Not a haggler !
silverstate53 is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2015, 12:34 AM   #28
thefamilydog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

So for the Eco nerds out there (and I am one of you), I think my statement was aimed more at the gals than the guys. End of the day, a provider has only so much time. Once that hour is gone, you cannot get it back. (I have no basis for the following statement) A provider can get 2 sessions a day @ $400 ($800 total), At $250, they can get 4 sessions ($1000 total). Is something likes that ever considered when price is being determined?
thefamilydog is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2015, 06:26 AM   #29
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

2 sessions a day is entirely less wear, tear, and time getting ready than 4. It isn't JUST about the totals at the end of the day (and that comes from a provider that is generally in the "cheap seats").
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2015, 06:42 AM   #30
Alexiareign
Account Disabled

User ID: 267767
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefamilydog View Post
So for the Eco nerds out there (and I am one of you), I think my statement was aimed more at the gals than the guys. End of the day, a provider has only so much time. Once that hour is gone, you cannot get it back. (I have no basis for the following statement) A provider can get 2 sessions a day @ $400 ($800 total), At $250, they can get 4 sessions ($1000 total). Is something likes that ever considered when price is being determined?
If you look at the numbers per week as opposed to per day.... It looks like this:

10 x 400= 4000
10 X 250= 2500

Work smarter.... Not harder! Quality is always better than quantity~ 💋
Alexiareign is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women