Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163198
Yssup Rider60873
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48638
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42529
CryptKicker37215
The_Waco_Kid36942
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-27-2014, 07:11 AM   #16
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post
Examples of WHAT, a frog sitting on a fence post? A sunset?

I have pictures of many things, but they don't prove that I or anyone looking to get started can take a quality picture of a scantily clad woman and make it look all glamorous and pristine. I'm SURE i could do it, I'm confident as hell that I could, but I don't want to charge, have the pictures not come out as expected, and then she feels cheated out of her money.

Maybe it's just me, but I thought it would make more sense to offer a couple of freebies to see how things went before possibly building a list of disgruntled customers.

Ladies, would you feel better about a photo shoot if I threw a price tag on it, over a free one...completely free, where worst case, the only thing lost is time?

Sorry, I was replying to the OP.

Of course the examples would need to be of an appropriate subject, and yes, those would need to be obtained at no charge, or even paying the model or provider to pose. Perhaps a few shots before a paid BCD session, etc.
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 12:06 PM   #17
zebra
Account Disabled

Encounters: 45

Trust me there's no money in Profess. Photography or even Studio Photography in this day and age. Wife & I had a Studio in Grapevine in the early to mid 90's and were literally starving. Closed the studio in 2000 prior to divorce. Yes I was working my regular job during the day and working in the studio at night. My wife worked at the Trail Dust and knew quite a few of the ladies working down the street at Cabaret Royal and Lodge on NW Hwy. She met them at the club or they all would hang out at the Wild Turkey go drinking here & there after work.
She brought in a majority of our work. The equipment we bought used, 3 Nikon D4 full frame and a variety of Nikon fast F stop Prime Macro & prime portrait lenses at a cut rate price from another failing studio photographer in N.Dallas who was going through a divorce and near bankruptcy. About the only way to survive & prosper is with contracts with the local area School Districts & Colleges but those contracts are difficult to obtain.. About the only way to make a Studio survive is being retired and receiving a pension check every month or just being independently wealthy.
The Nikon I have now is a 24.2 mp and shoots crystal clear images even in low light situations. I just cant afford the newest Nikon DX3 @ 7995.00
zebra is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 10:08 AM   #18
nicholas linnear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

I am a tradesman and small business owner. When a provider found out what I do she wanted to trade a session for some materials. I delivered the materials and have have never gotten my session. A year later she contacted me and needed help again...I requested funds for the past materials and said I would trade time but not materials....she didn't pay up and has never returned the last message.
Ya never know
nicholas linnear is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women