Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70723
biomed162803
Yssup Rider60480
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48490
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41892
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36274
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-10-2010, 08:38 AM   #16
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

I'll only consider wearing no make-up upon specific requests. I feel it's part of the illusion to look and smell nice during an encounter. The gents are forking out quite a bit of money for a GFE date, whether you're at the lower end of the price range or higher end. I understand that they are not going home to the SO, who for most part might have grown complacent in making the effort for her man. Everything I do, from showering (first step) to lighting candles (just before they arrive) for an encounter, hopefully shows them that I care, very much so, that they get what they came for, which is, A GFE with someone who enjoys the ritual of getting ready for her man and looking as good as she possibly can just for him.

I do get requests for little or no make-up and will honor those, but feel a little self conscious when they first arrive. Not that there's anything wrong with the fresh outta the shower look, it's just that I feel like I skipped some steps in my preparation.

At home and during my own personal time, all bets are off. Natural and comfortable all the way. Not that I'm a slob, but my cat and my dog could care less whether I'm made up or have my heels on. Also, make up and great hair are not really necessary for daily chores and/or relaxing in my home...LOL
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 09:24 AM   #17
ZR1-Man
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

when we arrive, you should look exactly like your showcase or P411 pics...if we have never met you before...we used those pics as a factor in making our decision to see you, we should not need to request you to look like you advertise yourself.
ZR1-Man is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 11:24 AM   #18
S-Man
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 11

I need to request she look presentable? Otherwise, the "fresh out of shower" look (aka sans makeup) is the default? Btw, I am not talking about the equivalent amount required for stage production. Most women whom I have met over the years do not need that much to be presentable.

I can understand that clients with a significant other prefer not to come home with lipstick on the collar. I guess these women naturally cater to those clients.
S-Man is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 11:41 AM   #19
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

idk i dont wear much to begin with so i guess its different when u have a girl who looks completely different than in her pics i can totally see your point on that part.
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 01:38 PM   #20
Sawyer
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Make up is fine, perfume is fine, Just avoid to much clothes contact or your goose is cooked when you get home. You can shower and get the perfume off but makeup on the shirt is deadly. Cum stains on the dark suit pants from that HJ you got at the strip club is cause for panic.
The lady should wear what will make her feel sexy and comfortable. If makeup, lingerie or super tall stilleto heels make her uncomfortable then I'd rather she not do it. But if she doesn't mind then I'm all for it.
Sawyer is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 07:34 PM   #21
fawn
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lana Warren View Post
Are you kidding me? I ain't going nowhere without my warpaint!

Sister, I will leave the warpaint to you, as for me I am
pretty all natural..just a little mascara and eye liner...
of course unless it is requested....
fawn is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 07:51 PM   #22
bigdog0311
BANNED

Encounters: 147

IMO

A provider wearing makeup for a session is definitely not mandatory for her to give the illusion of passion, as long as she is freshly showered, deodorant, ect. As long as you are also freshly showered and you are respectful to the provider, The donation fee should be enough for them to, at the very least, give you that illusion of passion.
bigdog0311 is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 06:23 PM   #23
TrulySummer
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 59
My ECCIE Reviews

I cannot tell you how many of my clients have seen me fresh out of the shower with wet hair. But, I always put on little make-up as I do not like to be seen without it. Like most girls, I do not wear heavy make-up. As for heavy make-up, I totally agree about not getting ANYWHERE near the client and his clothes. I also think if you are leaving your make-up on the sheets, you might want to tone it down. (sorry if that offends someone)
TrulySummer is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 07:35 PM   #24
Guest061111
Account Disabled

User ID: 334
My ECCIE Reviews

Many providers will go without makeup/perfume/lotions as to not get the clients in trouble at home.

If this isn't an issue for you, you can let the girl know ahead of time. She is likely just looking out for you.
Guest061111 is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 02:30 PM   #25
tnmo
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 24

For me, the less makeup the better, for SO reasons. Even a long shower or a good clothes scrubbing may miss some. I don't want to have to start wearing makeup myself. I had to wear panty hose (showing my mature age) for two years after the SO found a pair in the car.
tnmo is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 10:48 PM   #26
oldmarine
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

The less makeup the better! Why would you need it to create an illusion of passion? Especially if the woman has natural beauty. For me her attitude and enthusiasm is what creates the illusion.
oldmarine is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women