Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70786
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453286
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36916
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-22-2014, 05:14 PM   #16
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by wreckshop View Post
Not just getting caught. But public shame on the internet.

You people really don't give an absolute fuck when you read and see mugshots online for guys pretty much doing the same shit you all are doing but with less care?

A lot of yall are one super elaborate police sting and set up away from having yalls grills and government names plastered in cyberspace for tricking so watch those pebbles of self-ritchousness yall kick around in this glass house of P4P.
If you wanna do it by all means donate your money. Quit trying to guilt people to see things your way. I wonder what that guy's answer to your op would've been before all this happened to him.
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 05:19 PM   #17
BFCjosh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Not just getting caught. But public shame on the internet.

You people really don't give an absolute fuck when you read and see mugshots online for guys pretty much doing the same shit you all are doing but with less care?

A lot of yall are one super elaborate police sting and set up away from having yalls grills and government names plastered in cyberspace for tricking so watch those pebbles of self-ritchousness yall kick around in this glass house of P4P.
I know I could get busted one day. If that day does happen, you won't see me trying to get money from strangers because I got caught committing a crime. I will man up and take care of myself.
BFCjosh is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 06:02 PM   #18
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
But public shame on the internet.
Shame on the internet??? What world do you live in? If you get shamed by little blinky pixels on a computer screen, that's your problem, not the Internet's...

Quote:
No...

Quote:
A lot of yall are one super elaborate police sting and set up away from having yalls grills and government names plastered in cyberspace for tricking...
And?

Quote:
Request: Wakeup, please DO NOT respond to my OP.
Your request means...how did you put it...not an absolute fuck, to me...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 07:47 PM   #19
Lauren Mayfair
Account Disabled

User ID: 245378
My ECCIE Reviews

Obviously, the problem is that we don't pay our educators enough. Otherwise, this guy could've hired a decent verified hooker and he wouldn't be in this mess. The thing for you to do, OP, is write a letter to your congressman and express your concerns.

I'd love to see them get a pay raise. Last time I fucked a teacher all I got was an A in Statistics. (4 out of 5 posters think your idea is moronic.)
Lauren Mayfair is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 07:56 PM   #20
Guest082824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

OP...

The answer (sympathy) you want could probably be found in the Dallas Coed...Houston doesn't give a fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Mayfair View Post
Last time I fucked a teacher all I got was an A in Statistics.
I don't know which is better...a Hooker smart enough to be enrolled in a Statistics course or one smart enough to fuck her teacher "well enough" to get an A
Guest082824 is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 08:10 PM   #21
Sarunga
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28
Thumbs up

Quote:
http://abc13.com/archive/9128789/

Do we as a worldwide or nationwide hobby community donate $2-$3 a month to a collection fund that provides a check to "victims" such as Mr. McCain for the duration of their unemployment period?

Just a thought to think about and not a suggestion.
A very humane and generous thought.

Now, I'm thinking, we would need somebody to manage the fund.

Are you volunteering?
Sarunga is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 08:14 PM   #22
Guest071514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 119544
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorian Gray View Post
You mean like this elaborate bust....
http://www.khou.com/news/Police-cras...-79373172.html
Okay, where s the spider man picture now? This is why we can't have nice things!!! Enjoy Socials everyone
Guest071514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 08:16 PM   #23
Guest071514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 119544
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Mayfair View Post
Obviously, the problem is that we don't pay our educators enough. Otherwise, this guy could've hired a decent verified hooker and he wouldn't be in this mess. The thing for you to do, OP, is write a letter to your congressman and express your concerns.

I'd love to see them get a pay raise. Last time I fucked a teacher all I got was an A in Statistics. (4 out of 5 posters think your idea is moronic.)

Haha, I like ths ^^^. So he can afford a verified hooker instead of a strung out track walker lmao
Guest071514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 08:23 PM   #24
Russ38
Hope Abandoned

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Sorry but we really don't, better him than me....I got my own problems and shit....we're all pretty much self absorbed and narcissistic around here....

Russ38 is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 08:30 PM   #25
Guest062124
Account Disabled

User ID: 34
My ECCIE Reviews

What about all of the Ladies that have been arrested? We can't leave them out!

Donate money to a real cause… Food banks, Shelters, ASPCA? There are students that eat cheese sandwiches at school as opposed to a real meal because their parents can't afford the lunch rate…Find a school and go pay for some students lunches?
Guest062124 is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 08:48 PM   #26
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFCjosh View Post
I know I could get busted one day. If that day does happen, you won't see me trying to get money from strangers because I got caught committing a crime. I will man up and take care of myself.
This shit isn't even a crime to me. I say within context, because, if I get caught I gotta deal with the situation from a legal standpoint and shit. Yes, it's a 'crime', but what I mean is, it's a bunch of bullshit. You have a bunch of men who've decided that hey, 'this is a crime'...in some places. Not all.

WHAT...THE...FUCK else exists in the same context in the world? Things like robbery, murder, assault, etc, they're all pretty universally outlawed everywhere. But in SOME PLACES sex and money are completely not illegal.

This in itself means there's a way to defeat this bullshit of two contenting adults agreeing amongst themselves to engage in an act THAT'S PERFECTLY FINE TO DO FOR FREE being a crime (btw, name something else that fits that category....i.e. free to give away but you can't sell/buy it. What else falls under that?). This shit is a 'crime' because NOT ENOUGH PEOPLE have raised up and said, 'Enough of this bullshit of selling sex being a crime.', and put a stop to it. They went through this same shit with liquor and cigarettes. Eventually, when jails started filling up, courts started getting too backed up with the ridiculous crimes against getting one's drink on, the people raised up and changed the laws.

Think about it. No one would know two adults agreed to get it on IF COPS DIDN'T INTERVENE. It's a crime ONLY because a fucking policeman/woman is there to arrest them. Oh, and money's there. Shit, what else is there that INCLUDING MONEY makes an otherwise FREE ACT a crime?

Assault. Stand alone crime. If I slap the shit out of somebody, that's a crime whether I'm fat pocketed or dead broke. Rape. Same thing. Money in my pocket or not. Robbery. Same thing.

Oh, but sex. If anyone of us are going at it with another consenting person, a cop can't do shit but watch, and jack off. But throw money into the mix. Oh, shit. Jail!! Lock 'em up! Shame them on the news and get them fired from their jobs!!

Motherfucker, WHAT!! Oh, please!!

Fuckouttahere!!

It's all bullshit to me, man.

Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 09:12 PM   #27
Mr. Romantic
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Hobby Insurance....hmmm
Mr. Romantic is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 09:37 PM   #28
wreckshop
BANNED

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post
This shit isn't even a crime to me. I say within context, because, if I get caught I gotta deal with the situation from a legal standpoint and shit. Yes, it's a 'crime', but what I mean is, it's a bunch of bullshit. You have a bunch of men who've decided that hey, 'this is a crime'...in some places. Not all.

WHAT...THE...FUCK else exists in the same context in the world? Things like robbery, murder, assault, etc, they're all pretty universally outlawed everywhere. But in SOME PLACES sex and money are completely not illegal.

This in itself means there's a way to defeat this bullshit of two contenting adults agreeing amongst themselves to engage in an act THAT'S PERFECTLY FINE TO DO FOR FREE being a crime (btw, name something else that fits that category....i.e. free to give away but you can't sell/buy it. What else falls under that?). This shit is a 'crime' because NOT ENOUGH PEOPLE have raised up and said, 'Enough of this bullshit of selling sex being a crime.', and put a stop to it. They went through this same shit with liquor and cigarettes. Eventually, when jails started filling up, courts started getting too backed up with the ridiculous crimes against getting one's drink on, the people raised up and changed the laws.

Think about it. No one would know two adults agreed to get it on IF COPS DIDN'T INTERVENE. It's a crime ONLY because a fucking policeman/woman is there to arrest them. Oh, and money's there. Shit, what else is there that INCLUDING MONEY makes an otherwise FREE ACT a crime?

Assault. Stand alone crime. If I slap the shit out of somebody, that's a crime whether I'm fat pocketed or dead broke. Rape. Same thing. Money in my pocket or not. Robbery. Same thing.

Oh, but sex. If anyone of us are going at it with another consenting person, a cop can't do shit but watch, and jack off. But throw money into the mix. Oh, shit. Jail!! Lock 'em up! Shame them on the news and get them fired from their jobs!!

Motherfucker, WHAT!! Oh, please!!

Fuckouttahere!!

It's all bullshit to me, man.

Imagine 18-22 year old females at the peak of sexuality being able to openly charge for pussy and 18-22 year old college guys' only way of getting pussy is to pay for it? It skews the whole love/relationship dynamic. The institution of marriage, or at least the wholesomeness behind it becomes threatened. The technicality of age becomes challenged and man will find a way to exploit sex for cash at a younger ripe age since the envelope is a lot closer to pedophilia now.

College aged adults and their frame of thinking is very important to our future economical, social and political infrastructure. For instance, have them believing that chunking thousands to a university for a degree is the way to go. Have them believe that scraping pennies from low paying jobs teaches them appreciation struggle and hunger so when they do become successful their humbled by reflecting on their roots..

Imagine going to a dorm room and on the door, two roomates, Jessica and Melissa have their rates and times for availability posted on their door. Stop and imagine how fucked up that shit is.
wreckshop is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 09:40 PM   #29
wreckshop
BANNED

Encounters: 19

Another thing, I saw Wakeup posted, read his first words and scrolled past the rest.

Came to the conclusion that he's a fucking trolling ass loser who I really could give a fuck what he's saying especially in a post where I clearly said I could care less for his response to such..

the loser quoted and responded to different points like I actually gave a shit about what I already know is his smug ass opinion toward the matter.
wreckshop is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 09:46 PM   #30
kerwil62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

Quote:
http://abc13.com/archive/9128789/

Do we as a worldwide or nationwide hobby community donate $2-$3 a month to a collection fund that provides a check to "victims" such as Mr. McCain for the duration of their unemployment period?

Just a thought to think about and not a suggestion.

Nope! He just wasn't smart with his shit.
kerwil62 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women