Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60808
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42482
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-01-2010, 11:19 AM   #16
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Prefered contact method and normal response time should be in every ad/showroom/web site. If its not, your losing business ladies
Guest082216-1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 11:48 AM   #17
Guest022712-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 2245
My ECCIE Reviews

Bubba-- often times we can SCREAM OUT what way to contact us and it still gets ignored. Its along the same lines as the messages that ask what our rates are. Well-- they are right there in the ad

I put on each ad to please PM me or P411 me-- but I still get guys who call.
Guest022712-3 is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 07:25 PM   #18
~Ze~
Just a girl in the world.

User ID: 444
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzo DFW View Post
I don't do P411 anymore. Just too much of a hassle to keep it under the radar. So I rely on the good graces of providers who've shared their time with me to lend a good word about Gonzo. That's vital because I don't want to see anyone who won't screen me. Period.
Ugh... Color me confused, but what is "not keeping it under the radar"?

I don't think I have ever seen someone post a 411 id or connect them and a handle in public unless something bad happened.

Just wanted to hear what you were thinking on this one...
~Ze~ is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 11:03 PM   #19
lilsmurf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

I want you Jules...
lilsmurf is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 11:36 PM   #20
anita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 41999
My ECCIE Reviews

Hum, you have two reviews. It should be easy for the ladies you contacted to check your references. Maybe they were not working,or maybe they do not log in that often. Sometimes it is better to contact ladies via e-mail addresses.
anita is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 12:21 AM   #21
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 124

needing more,

perhaps amber is speaking for herself when she said "you shouldnt have to call any farther ahead than a couple of hours." because many of the women i've visited have stated in their ads to either book a day in advance or "no same day appts". it all depends on the woman.

i tend to start my scheduling one to two weeks in advance, esp. with women i've never met and even with women i have met. that gives both of us plenty of time to communicate, chk calendars, chat, maybe even send a naughty photo ;^) and, for me, that has upped my did-show percentage [or lowered my no-show percentage].

i second the suggestion of getting screened by the women you're interested in visiting. then letting them know your possible schedule and finding out from them their advance notice time frame.

for me, i think the key is providing info to them while asking for info from them - give and take. attempting to schedule w/out giving something is, in my book, rather presumptuous.
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 12:31 AM   #22
1thatgotaway
Ambassador

My ECCIE Reviews

PM's or Email are fine if you have a lot of lead time, but otherwise you are better off calling.
1thatgotaway is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 08:41 AM   #23
NeedingMore
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by anita View Post
Hum, you have two reviews. It should be easy for the ladies you contacted to check your references. Maybe they were not working,or maybe they do not log in that often. Sometimes it is better to contact ladies via e-mail addresses.
My two reviews were not with a provider, I don't think that helps much?

Thanks the advice PM. I'm starting some screening now so hopefully my next date has a higher success rate.
NeedingMore is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 09:18 AM   #24
rachet3375
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

I am very fortunate in that being self employed I have an open and mostly known schedule. I have gotten into the practice of getting prescreened and/or making appointments as far as a week or so out. I know that not everyone has this luxury but it sure has helped on my success rate. I also like the anticipation of waiting for the day to hurry up and get here, like a kid waiting on Christmas.
rachet3375 is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 05:03 PM   #25
Harley*Jayden
Rare Breed

User ID: 10734
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink finding ladies

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeedingMore View Post
So I found out that I had some free time on my hands this week and tried to PM a few ladies for an appointment. Here it is Thursday and I wasn't able to confirm any appointments.

So my question is how long ahead should I plan to schedule? As a guy, my big head is very aware when the little is anxious, but how does a provider keep track of all the appointments?

Ladies, how much time should we allow if we want to see you?

Guys, any best practices to share? How do you let plan B know you aren't coming if plan A comes through?

Thanks!

Me personally now.... I offer to screen guys before hand. so when you have those times when you need the appt right then you may call or text to scheldule .. makes things alot eaiser
Harley*Jayden is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women