Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162976
Yssup Rider60623
gman4453269
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48571
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42223
CryptKicker37193
The_Waco_Kid36584
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-01-2014, 09:02 PM   #16
langeweile
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
Oh, I'm not saying that I don't have white knights – most providers do. I'm just saying that Bud's not one of them.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm running late for a hot date with someone who actually passed my screening.
I didnt name any names you did.
langeweile is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 09:04 PM   #17
Guest040816
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by budcud View Post
Hey Langewewe your messing with the most reputable girl on this site. No one cares about your sorry ass excuse for a prick. See if you can avoid NWA next time....
Calling a person Prick will get you points but you think its ok to be unnecessarily rude to people.

wonder what the message really read,,,, send me a copy if you really want us to examine the truth.

She opened the door to admission
Guest040816 is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 09:04 PM   #18
langeweile
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyfarmer View Post
I hope it's not against the rules, but I looked up confused. Confused is being unable to think with clarity or act with understanding and intelligence. Damn, I don't blame you ladies for screening.
You have no idea what happened..so stay out of it.
Old 04-01-2014, 09:05 PM   #19
skyfarmer
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 18

OHHHHHHH, I'm terrified
skyfarmer is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 09:11 PM   #20
langeweile
Registered Member

I dont care if i passed her screening or not, but her logic for doing so makes no sense. Not passing somebody because he has no local references limits your clientele.

I would imagine that a lot of visitors come here are they all unqualified if they dont have local references?

Hey, but maybe Ginger doesnt need extra clients,which means she runs a great business, good for her.
But why she had to insult me, because a local agency couldnt remember my name after six month, is what i dont understand.

A simple " hey I dont want to see you" would have sufficed. Why the insults? Thats the part thats confusing.
Old 04-01-2014, 09:12 PM   #21
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by langeweile View Post
I didnt name any names you did.
Yeah, actually you did. See below:

Quote:
UH OH the white knights are coming out

Do you get the bucud discount?
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorde reign View Post
Calling a person Prick will get you points but you think its ok to be unnecessarily rude...
I don't think that he called him a prick, he simply stated that no one cared about his prick. Huge difference.

Quote:
You have no idea what happened..so stay out of it.
Skyfarmer has just as much right to participate and post here as anyone else.

Perhaps you should concentrate a little bit less on being the big boss man, and a little bit more on your inadequate reference situation?
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 09:13 PM   #22
langeweile
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyfarmer View Post
OHHHHHHH, I'm terrified
I wasnt threatening you. You just bounce in to a conversation without having context and you insult me? Why?

Are you another white knight worshipping at the Ginger Altar?
Old 04-01-2014, 09:16 PM   #23
langeweile
Registered Member

Quote:
Yeah, actually you did. See below:

I don't think that he called him a prick, he simply stated that no one cared about his prick. Huge difference.

Skyfarmer has just as much right to participate and post here as anyone else.

Perhaps you should concentrate a little bit less on being the big boss man, and a little bit more on your inadequate reference situation?
There is more sites then ECCIE. Just because you dont use them doesnt mean they are not legit and I have been a member of TER since 2005 with close 20 reviews and a couple of thumbs up from providers.

I did not bring you in to this discussion. I never said in my post who the provider was and I would have never done so.
Old 04-01-2014, 09:18 PM   #24
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I dont care if i passed her screening or not, but her logic for doing so makes no sense. Not passing somebody because he has no local references limits your clientele.

I would imagine that a lot of visitors come here are they all unqualified if they dont have local references?

Hey, but maybe Ginger doesnt need extra clients,which means she runs a great business, good for her.
But why she had to insult me, because a local agency couldnt remember my name after six month, is what i dont understand.

A simple " hey I dont want to see you" would have sufficed. Why the insults? Thats the part thats confusing.
After I caught you fabricating references last year, I told you then not to contact me again.

Yet, you contacted me again today.

I even went the extra mile today, and gave you suggestions that would help you get a date with me in the future.

You are the one that chose to be rude, demanding and even worse – throw a tantrum by making a huge spectacle of yourself and this situation on the board.

Now, there is no amount of money that will ever put me in the same room with you. Are you happy? You earned it.
Old 04-01-2014, 09:24 PM   #25
langeweile
Registered Member

Quote:
After I caught you fabricating references last year, I told you then not to contact me again.

I even went the extra mile today, and gave you suggestions that would help you get a date with me in the future.

You are the one that chose to be rude, demanding and even worse – throw a tantrum by making a huge spectacle of yourself and this situation on the board.

Now, there is no amount of money that will ever put me in the same room with you. Are you happy? You earned it.
Where you actually thinking that I was still gonna make a try to see you? I am not that desperate.

BTW how is your hot date going with the "guy who passed your screening" tonight?

I he that boring that you have time to type?
Old 04-01-2014, 09:25 PM   #26
langeweile
Registered Member

Quote:

BTW.. not references... a reference. geez why do I as a foreigner have to lecture Americans on their own language? One is plural and he other is singular...just saying.
Old 04-01-2014, 09:26 PM   #27
Guest040816
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Hey Langewewe your messing with the most reputable girl on this site. No one cares about your sorry ass excuse for a prick. See if you can avoid NWA next time....
A man doesn't find interest in another prick ,,,, he called him a prick. Acting like men are stupid isn't helping the case.

The date must have canceled,,,,, you was in a hurry but feed the frenzy.
Guest040816 is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 09:34 PM   #28
skyfarmer
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 18

Didn't mean to insult you Mr. Lang. I was just curious as to know what the definition of confused was. We Mississippi folks tend to be behind you fine gentlemen on this here Arkansas board!
skyfarmer is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 09:35 PM   #29
ramblinman69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
A man doesn't find interest in another prick ,,,, he called him a prick. Acting like men are stupid isn't helping the case.

The date must have canceled,,,,, you was in a hurry but feed the frenzy.
Lordy, you are interested in me aren't you babe? You need a pic to satisfy you?
ramblinman69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 09:47 PM   #30
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
There is more sites then ECCIE. Just because you dont use them doesnt mean they are not legit and I have been a member of TER since 2005 with close 20 reviews and a couple of thumbs up from providers.

I did not bring you in to this discussion. I never said in my post who the provider was and I would have never done so.
I don't care what type of presence or reviews you have on TER. I gave you my requirements based on the bs you pulled on me a year ago, and you returned it with attitude. There is no amount of money that will compensate for a bad attitude. I refuse to deal with that behavior.

And yes, you did bring me into this discussion, by posting our private messages in your original post.

Quote:
BTW.. not references... a reference. geez why do I as a foreigner have to lecture Americans on their own language? One is plural and he other is singular...just saying.
Oh ok, so you do admit to fabricating the reference then?

Quote:
A man doesn't find interest in another prick ,,,, he called him a prick...
Quote:
He said "your prick," not "you're a prick."

Talk to Lange. He's giving English lessons gratis this evening.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women