Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163071
Yssup Rider60691
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42401
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36830
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-28-2014, 01:16 AM   #16
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyKaylen View Post
I see myself as a therapist. You can talk to me about your wife, work, sex or anything else you would like to get off your chest. Im all ears. Im here to put a smile on your face.
damn that is exactly what you want someone to say
bigcockpussylicker is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 10:44 AM   #17
BigMikeinKC
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Only thing I ever said about the Ex wife, was when she spread her legs it made the furnace come on.
Its been a friggin cold March, would you tell her to keep them closed?
BigMikeinKC is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 10:46 AM   #18
BigMikeinKC
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

For some, the hobby is not just about sex. Many providers will tell you that the johns sometimes come to them more to talk and sex is secondary.

Its like a therapy session, but with a happy ending!
BigMikeinKC is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 11:09 AM   #19
Nia Baby
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 167992
My ECCIE Reviews

Keep your private life at home..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nia Baby View Post
+1 not good ... kind of exhausting
Nia Baby is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 12:07 PM   #20
vitokc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Talk about the wife? Why ruin a good time. Really, isn't this why we make appointments, to get away for a little while and not think about work, kids,,and WIFE!
vitokc is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 03:53 PM   #21
HeyMikeyHeLikesIt
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMikeinKC View Post
For some, the hobby is not just about sex. Many providers will tell you that the johns sometimes come to them more to talk and sex is secondary.

Its like a therapy session, but with a happy ending!
Hmmmm. Thinking about this for a minute...... Nope, it's about sex. Shrinks are cheaper if you need one.
HeyMikeyHeLikesIt is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 05:30 PM   #22
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyMikeyHeLikesIt View Post
Hmmmm. Thinking about this for a minute...... Nope, it's about sex. Shrinks are cheaper if you need one.
no, its about whatever the guy wants.
He is paying for TIME, right? so if he wants to talk about his wife/GF, how he thinks gravity is a hoax, or watch tv, he can do that. eh?
bigcockpussylicker is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 07:08 PM   #23
JackJohnson
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyMikeyHeLikesIt View Post
Therapists are still cheaper... the blow and go isn't exactly a session. Lol. You can make her sit on the couch though, and she might role play "naughty therapist" with you.

She puts you on the couch, she's all professionally dressed (with naughty lingerie under)... she asks about your fantasies clinically, you describe them, she gets all hot and bothered and just attacks you because she can't help it.. license and all.

HA... Maybe we should start a best "naughty therapist" thread. Heh.

In all seriousness, if the girl is a real professional, she's an actress among other talents, and you're buying the fantasy... and that fantasy should be that anything you talk about, within reason, gets her hot and makes her want you... because you're going to get her anyway... Bad providers, they don't care about such nuances, or remember you're buying a fantasy... time well spent...

That's why they are bad providers

DISCLAIMER: The reader acknowledges they are not a licensed psychological professional who, upon reading this, immediately garnered an idea as to what to ask their patients in therapy tomorrow, and what they were going to do when they heard it... that's like...unethical....man.... and really, there is no pussy worth your license. I hope.... BUT....if there is... share that number!
JackJohnson is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 08:07 PM   #24
outlawsprint
Valued Poster

Encounters: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemma34 View Post
I accept cash.
Yeah but can you give us a receipt that BCBS will accept?
outlawsprint is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 03:59 PM   #25
gotovirgo
Registered Member

I was trying to set something up via email with a provider who is not on eccie. She wanted to know things about me like where I worked, age, and marital status. I understand work for screening, but that AND whether I was married or not gave me a bad feeling in my gut so I politely said that I was no longer interested. I have only been with a few providers and none had previously asked for my marital status up front. Did I overreact?
gotovirgo is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 05:06 PM   #26
JackJohnson
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotovirgo View Post
I was trying to set something up via email with a provider who is not on eccie. She wanted to know things about me like where I worked, age, and marital status. I understand work for screening, but that AND whether I was married or not gave me a bad feeling in my gut so I politely said that I was no longer interested. I have only been with a few providers and none had previously asked for my marital status up front. Did I overreact?
No, there are other fish in the sea. Find one that doesn't make you uncomfortable. It's your money, you can spend it how you want.

Trusting your gut is ok. I had a provider ask me my real name the other day, I asked what hers was and she freaked out about how she would never tell me that. I moved on

No worries mate!

DISCLAIMER: The reader does not agree to read this disclaimer or any disclaimers as you are not drawn to them out of habit... right... you always do not read them... then why are you!
JackJohnson is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 06:19 PM   #27
Audrey Astor
Denver/Kansas City

User ID: 112407
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotovirgo View Post
Not at all honey. We ask for what we need to make us comfy. If you are not comfy with it, you will not be comfy in the meeting. Find a lady that you are interested in that has screening that you are comfortable providing. It's supposed to be about fun, you don't want to be worried.
Audrey Astor is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 11:26 PM   #28
JayceeRivers
Account Disabled

User ID: 113900
My ECCIE Reviews

I see no problem with a gentleman that wishes to discuss his wife nor a problem with the gentleman that wishes to avoid the subject.

I agree with mike a date with a provider can be more than physically therapeutic, however the party in question must be open to it and the lady capable of both intuition and a open understanding mind.

Sometimes all a man needs is to discuss the problem with a sounding board to discover a possible solution. Sometimes all he needs is a place to disappear away from the problem. Sometimes it is as simple as tension relief or exploration.

Each gentleman has his own unique reason for seeking companionship from another just as each provider has her own reason for offering companionship.

I enjoy the individual and part of getting to know that individual is the intimate knowledge he departs. Then again I very much enjoy the confidante role and intend to eventually be a therapist specializing in couples and abnormal psychology (perhaps abuse victims but that is a decision for a later date)
JayceeRivers is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 04:42 PM   #29
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default Relax, and the problems may go away

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayceeRivers View Post
Sometimes all a man needs is to discuss the problem with a sounding board to discover a possible solution. ....... Then again I very much enjoy the confidante............

The confident role is important. Many times we do not have anyone to discuss the problem with, or just serve as a sounding board. I had an retired older guy that I met with on a regular schedule about 35 years ago. He had been around my type of business for about 60 years at that time. His advise was very valuable, and he was the only person that I could trust to discuss certain things with.

On personal things: if all a psychologist is going to do is sit there and listen to you talk, you might as well have some sweet talk with a lady and get laid. Getting laid takes the tension off all by itself, if you can trust the lady enough to relax.

JR
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 07:43 PM   #30
stimulatethemind
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

[QUOTE=JayceeRivers;1055153046

Each gentleman has his own unique reason for seeking companionship from another just as each provider has her own reason for offering companionship.

As usual, Ms. Rivers nailed it. The above is something that more of us should remember before we hit the submit button on some of our posts.
stimulatethemind is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women