Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41552
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 10-29-2021, 08:09 AM   #181
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

So GB you only listen to one Expert , And not the other 30-50 worldwide experts sounds like Denial of Facts very interesting Hmm Cherry picking LOL
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2021, 08:11 AM   #182
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
The unvaccinated among us shall all eventually suffer the ravages of the deadly COVID. Many, may I say most, will survive. And they shall emerge stronger. For that which does not kill us makes us stronger. They shall have natural immunity, which is stronger than our government-bought immunity from the vaccines. They will be gods among men, able to cavort among providers and strippers and sugar babies without so much as a mask or a box of antibacterial wipes.

But I do not care. For I have embarked upon a strategy for an immunity superior even to theirs. I've gotten a new COVID vaccine every fortnight. So far, 6 Pfizers, 8 Moderna's and 4 J&J's. The immune response is strong with me. And I am a god among the gods among men.

Better life through Chemistry. Yeah that's the ticket.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2021, 08:14 AM   #183
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
Better life through Chemistry. Yeah that's the ticket.
Timothy Leary had his LSD. I have my COVID vaccines. I see things I never saw before. Life has become more profound and meaningful.
Tiny is online now   Quote
Old 10-29-2021, 08:15 AM   #184
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
Tiny - greenbook is posting medical nonsense

i challenge the poster to produce reputable peer reviewed journal articles regarding this post.

greenbook
Valued Poster

You are wrong, though, on the effect of viral infections. Surviving a viral infection does not make you stronger, like a strenuous weight lifting session. It causes damage at a chromosomal level, especially in respect to the unravelling of the dna chromosome

comment - while on a cellular level - a viral infection does destroy DNA and a cell in teh viral replication process - GB infers that this alters teh DNA of teh organism in deleterious ways.

True - an overwhelming viral infection can kill teh organism - deaths occur.

this does not alter teh organism DNA in survivors. .

GB has no real scientific foundation for the scare tactic nonsense.

Quote -
greenbook
Valued Poster

Elvis and JFK are still alive (FACT). My penis is an uncaged 9 foot serpentine monster (FACT) Trump won at least one election in his lifetime ( well, that is absurd).

Comment - Why am I reminded of 'tin foil hat conspiracy theories"?????
Question 2 - Why are individuals so out of touch with reality such disciples of teh DemocratiCommunist party???
You know a lot more about this than I do Oeb. I suspect that GreenBook may be right, that viral diseases can cause chromosomal changes. But if it were significant for COVID we would have certainly heard about it. And we haven't.
Old 10-29-2021, 08:17 AM   #185
winn dixie
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenbook View Post
Elvis and JFK are still alive (FACT). My penis is an uncaged 9 foot serpentine monster (FACT) Trump won at least one election in his lifetime ( well, that is absurd).
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

When you cant dispute facts that have been presented!
I love slamming the gavel on debates!
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2021, 08:19 AM   #186
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatCity View Post
so much for your "FDA APPROVED", bro

COMIMARTY not orderable/produced as of 28OCT2021 per CDC. DoD mandate is based on a lie; FDA approved batches don’t exist

I wore masks when the CDC told me not to. I got the booster shot when the FDA and the CDC told me not to. I self treat with antibiotics I get over the counter when traveling in 3rd world countries.

So FDA approval doesn't mean shit to me. And anyway I trust in the three great pharmaceutical institutions, Pfizer, Moderna, and Johnson & Johnson, more than I trust in the U.S. government.

I think Levianon's right. Life is better. Things like this now seem as plain as day when they made no sense at all before, when I wasn't getting my biweekly vaccinations.
Old 10-29-2021, 08:20 AM   #187
winn dixie
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan View Post
That is not correct.
yeah huh
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2021, 09:04 AM   #188
VitaMan
BANNED

Encounters: 69

Some vaccines went from "emergency use" classification to fully authorized some time ago. Your fact stated is not correct.
VitaMan is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2021, 09:12 AM   #189
oeb11
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
You know a lot more about this than I do Oeb. I suspect that GreenBook may be right, that viral diseases can cause chromosomal changes. But if it were significant for COVID we would have certainly heard about it. And we haven't.

Tiny - we know how viruses operate to destroy cells in the process of replication. That does destroy that cell's DNA. It does not generalize to permanent chromosomal changes in teh organism DNA - that does not seem to be an issue.

Or - species would mutate far more rapidly than we see.

GB - as do democraticommunists - spreads fallacy.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2021, 09:13 AM   #190
oeb11
Valued Poster

Quote:
Some vaccines went from "emergency use" classification to fully authorized some time ago. Your fact stated is not correct.

vm - you do not support your allegations with medical, scientific FACT from journals or articles
As such - your opinion is unfounded.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2021, 10:11 AM   #191
VitaMan
BANNED

No. You just don't keep up with facts. There were plenty of news headlines about this.
Old 10-29-2021, 10:35 AM   #192
FatCity
BANNED

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Some vaccines went from "emergency use" classification to fully authorized some time ago.
FALSE

FDA approved COMIRITY set to be released at a later date.
It is a Pfizer product, but it is NOT what the Pfizer "vaccine" is being distributed.

Congrats, you fell for the scam thinking "FDA EMERGENCY APPROVED" means the product had completed trials and was safe. You also got duped by the purposely disingenuous shell game they played with the COMIRITY announcement
FatCity is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2021, 10:36 AM   #193
FatCity
BANNED

Encounters: 12

Quote:
There were plenty of news headlines about this.
ah....I see where you fucked up

These "news" agencies haven't been repeatedly WRONG or purposely misleading the public at all have they?
FatCity is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2021, 10:55 AM   #194
VitaMan
BANNED

Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine.

Authorized by the Food and Drug Administration for emergency use, the vaccine has now received formal FDA approval. What does that mean?

Kelly Goode, Pharm.D., is a professor in the Department of Pharmacotherapy and Outcomes Science at VCU School of Pharmacy and director of the VCU Community Pharmacy Practice Program and VCU Community Pharmacy Practice Residency Program.

An expert on vaccinations, including the COVID-19 vaccines, Goode is a liaison member of the National Vaccine Advisory Committee.

What does FDA approval mean?

FDA approval grants the company permission to market and distribute the vaccine in the United States. The FDA has evaluated information about safety, effectiveness and whether the manufacturing and facility data ensures product quality and consistency.

How does approval differ from emergency use authorization?

For FDA approval, the manufacturer must submit a biological license application. An independent scientific review is conducted, and there must be substantial evidence of safety, effectiveness and whether the manufacturing and facility data will ensure product quality and safety. For approval, the FDA was requiring 6 months of safety monitoring and follow-up after completion of the clinical trial.

FDA approval is indefinite unless new evidence emerges that presents any cause for concern.

The FDA can make a product available to the public during a public health emergency using the Emergency Use Authorization (EUA). The EUA process is based on the best available evidence when evaluating potential risks versus benefits but without waiting for all the evidence that would be needed for FDA approval. EUA’s are only effective through the emergency declaration or public health emergency.

Are vaccines really safe with just emergency use authorization?

Yes. The vaccine development and clinical trial processes for the EUA required the vaccine to meet rigorous scientific standards for safety, effectiveness and manufacturing quality. However, the primary difference is that some of the data from ongoing clinical trials may be used in the EUA approval, as opposed to data from completed trials.

If you know someone who is hesitant to get vaccinated for fear it might not be safe unless it's FDA approved, how would you talk to that person now that the Pfizer vaccine has full approval?

Full approval is exciting news for the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine. A comprehensive assessment of post-authorization safety data was conducted, including risks versus benefits, to guide the approval.
Old 10-29-2021, 10:57 AM   #195
oeb11
Valued Poster

No references

Worthless post.
oeb11 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women