Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70759
biomed162936
Yssup Rider60579
gman4453258
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48539
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42122
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36489
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-17-2015, 03:25 PM   #151
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Incentivized...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 03:27 PM   #152
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus View Post
yeah I thought that was you.

Carry on with ya'lls crusade. I'll check back in on the epicness when I'm done mopping my house.
That's what you're doing on a Friday evening? I mean I guess. My housekeeper does that on Thursdays.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
Incentivized...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Do you have trick brain freeze? Is that what's going on here? What forum are we in?

It took you all day to come up with that? My laws. No Peachez, I laughed literally till I cried when I read your little diatribe this morning. It almost interfered with my coffee sipping. The icing on the cake for me though was you going on about my gutter language. TFF I luv that almost as much as I luv kittens and unicorns. Four paragraphs of nothing but Olivia, Olivia, Olivia, except all whispered like. Like saying my name would call the fabled, evil Olivia and my firey, dragon's breath of hell. So please, carry on my wayward son...
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 03:39 PM   #153
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Yep.. I guess I could rent a Hispanic chick to come clean my house for $30 or $40 bucks a week... but I don't want other bitches in my house.

Thinking about it, I haven't had a woman other than my mother in my house in 5 years. Dick, yes. Pussy, no.

Maria Shriver was asking for it.
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 03:41 PM   #154
Guest030816
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude View Post
How about I answer that, since I am the one who levied the ban on her from this.

You are categorically incorrect. On all points for that matter. She was banned because what she did was EXACTLY what she did....
You have absolutely no leg to stand on in this argument, and if you continue to push on this matter to further expose "the link" then you will share the same fate as she already has.

Any attempt to convince ANYONE that what she did was ANYTHING other than what it was is absolutely FALSE!

You want to know how she got this information when she hasn't met him? this is just too obvious, I'm surprised anyone had to mention it.

This will serve as the one and only warning you will get to stop pursuing this course of action, ...and you will be dealt with accordingly if you continue upon this action.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeinaction View Post
Jad false that's all u can say. We know wakeup got pull on this site. You want to talk about emails or called and gave her his name lousy excuse I heard all day. Just to make your story sound better. I just can't believe how many liers we have on this board. Just called her she just got banned with no explanation. So that Bs.
mike, having been through the ban process, let me fill you in. Once you are banned, you are informed why. When you try to view Eccie, there is a reminder of why you can't log on. There is also an appeal process. There my knowledge ends as I was guilty and didn't appeal. The mods hands are tied by protocol as to how much info they can reveal in open forum. But if the mod who levied the ban states empirically that the evidence is there, you gotta believe it's there. JaD didn't have to come here to warn you. You were well on your way out. Just follow the advice and let it go, tell CB to appeal, it's your only move.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
They have more than enough information to ban him and extend her ban... Champagne Brown/Mahogany 101/mikeinaction are an endless source of entertainment for me...
I hate myself when I agree with WU, but this is entertaininging

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macy Manning View Post
Let's start a separate thread for that. It's an epic whore drama story.
Please do that, this thread was a lot of fun to watch, as well as informative into some of the backstory around here.
HnT, I stand by my statement that the "Wheel" reference was broad and abstract. Evidently it made sense to 2-3 others, LD, OH, MM, + which might have been you intent. In that, I will correct myself saying that the statement was in need of clarification rather than translation.
I have no desire to get sucked into your Whore Wars, as I only have interest in actually meeting one or two of you in person. OH, retired or could be three. Anyone whose hate shines "brighter than any star in the heavens" has got to be of interest.
btw, you can tell that's a quote as WU has stated being an avid atheist and wouldn't believe in heaven. ijs
I'm only here for the entertainment factor. Thanks for you input
Hobby On
Guest030816 is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 03:43 PM   #155
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Yep.. I guess I could rent a Hispanic chick to come clean my house for $30 or $40 bucks a week... but I don't want other bitches in my house.

Thinking about it, I haven't had a woman other than my mother in my house in 5 years. Dick, yes. Pussy, no.

Oh, I pay $150, but that's just me. Not sure what that's a reflection on. But still Friday evening?
Old 04-17-2015, 03:47 PM   #156
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
That's what you're doing on a Friday evening?.
Old joke inbound..........

4:30pm is evening now?!?

Early bird special is in full effect for OH?!?

Sorry.... Had to... ya left it WIIIIIIIDE open.... (<---pun intended?)
Jusanotherdude is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 03:49 PM   #157
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:

Sorry.... Had to... ya left it WIIIIIIIDE open.... (<---pun intended?)
Is for a woman if you're going to take a shower, blow dry your hair, curl your hair, put on make up and try on fifteen million outfits. Hello!
Old 04-17-2015, 03:53 PM   #158
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Encounters: 24

Fair point. 3hrs notice minimum I'm sure...
Jusanotherdude is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 03:57 PM   #159
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Fair point. 3hrs notice minimum I'm sure...
I'm an hour and a half from wet hair before out the door PROVIDED I like my outfit. Then I gotta drive there. So ya, two and a half hours from shower to walking in where ever I"m going. Jezus haven't you ever been married before.
Old 04-17-2015, 04:07 PM   #160
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Damn straight - I gotta believe Arnold never got any BBCR action from that bulimic bitch!
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 04:11 PM   #161
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoboy View Post
Damn straight - I gotta believe Arnold never got any BBCR action from that bulimic bitch!
I loathe the Kennedys.
Old 04-17-2015, 04:11 PM   #162
JustMeCLTXGG
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.Hardhat View Post
......Whore Wars......
hmmm. I think your talent is starting to become more clear. I smell something. blood and bans! ha! that could be an interesting thread for members and mods alike if someone fleshes it out.
JustMeCLTXGG is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 04:14 PM   #163
Guest030816
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:

TFF,
Reminds me Luby's only got 30 mins left on the grey hair special. Looks like I'm eating in tonight...
Damn hooker drama is addicting, I hate all you peeps.
Guest030816 is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 04:22 PM   #164
Russ38
Hope Abandoned

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.Hardhat View Post
HnT, I stand by my statement that the "Wheel" reference was broad and abstract. Evidently it made sense to 2-3 others, LD, OH, MM, + which might have been you intent.
Hate to break it to you H.H but it made perfect sense to way more than 2-3....ijs
Russ38 is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 04:23 PM   #165
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
Oh, I pay $150, but that's just me. Not sure what that's a reflection on. But still Friday evening?
It's a reflection that you over pay if she's cleaning less than 4 rooms plus laundry. It also depends on how filthy your house is.

I only know because my sister has someone come in every week, whether she's home or not. Not for me. I don't even let the housekeeper at a hotel in my room but to vacuum the floor. I bring my own cleaning supplies and clean everything myself. It's not that difficult, but alas, some don't know how to clean their own house.

I'm trying to start mopping but the SO and his friends need to leave already and go wherever the fuck they are going.

I rarely do clubs and bars anymore. Not my thing because I don't like being around strange people that much so I can only take crowds in small doses. I can't wait to go see Dave Matthews Band when they come to the Woodlands next month though.

I prefer to do fun things during the day. Yesterday we did the tour at Yellow Rose Distillery and I brought a bottle to bring home. I'll be working on that tonight. You guys should try it out when you get a chance. http://yellowrosedistilling.com/
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women