Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60378
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41550
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 06-29-2012, 10:24 AM   #136
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
No, Ekim the Inbred. You are the fool everyone is laughing at. Go home and play with your Westboro gang.

Putting your little red marks,where there are none needed.Is showing your limited I Q.you are the one idolizing the Phelps,because you are a uncaring idiot.Next time there is a military funeral in your area,there will be bikers holding flags,walk up to one and tell him you are a Phelps moron,and see what happens.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 10:30 AM   #137
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekim008 View Post
Putting your little red marks,where there are none needed.Is showing your limited I Q.you are the one idolizing the Phelps,because you are a uncaring idiot.Next time there is a military funeral in your area,there will be bikers holding flags,walk up to one and tell him you are a Phelps moron,and see what happens.
You are the one who is buddies with that Dimocrat Phelps and the Westboro clan. He's your neighbor and fellow Jayhawker. You think and vote just like they do. Keep working on your autobiography, Ekim the Inbred, the proofreaders need the work and you'll keep a dozen or so employed for months.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 02:58 PM   #138
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You are the one who is buddies with that Dimocrat Phelps and the Westboro clan. He's your neighbor and fellow Jayhawker. You think and vote just like they do. Keep working on your autobiography, Ekim the Inbred, the proofreaders need the work and you'll keep a dozen or so employed for months.
Not worthy of a response,just parroting over ,and over.Your lack of original ideas is laughably pathetic.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 03:23 PM   #139
Sexyeccentric1
Account Disabled

User ID: 126013

Well none of this matters now the Justice Department said they will not prosecute Eric Holder.. period.
End of discussion and Issa and his cronies aren't getting what they want other than the political "show" they stirred in the hopes of making the O.A. look bad.
Sexyeccentric1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 03:33 PM   #140
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

The Congress is filing a civil action in Federal Court to get the documents.

Question, if there is nothing there to prosecute, why doesn't Holder release everything? It would make the Republicans look foolish. Instead, they are circling the wagons, and hiding everything they can.

There is something there that we need to know about. President "Transparency will be my touchstone" needs to release everything, now.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 03:41 PM   #141
Sexyeccentric1
Account Disabled

User ID: 126013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post

Question, if there is nothing there to prosecute, why doesn't Holder release everything? It would make the Republicans look foolish. Instead, they are circling the wagons, and hiding everything they can.

There is something there that we need to know about. President "Transparency will be my touchstone" needs to release everything, now.
Well good luck to them with the Civil Action.. more wasted tax payer money and diversion from the more important issues facing our country and economy.
Sexyeccentric1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 03:46 PM   #142
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:

there just happens to be certain intel, names, and protocol that congress doesnt need to know shit about ... without any criminal intent its none of their business.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 03:49 PM   #143
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Will there be jobs created in this useless search? If so, certainly Congress and that thug Issa must think they are more important than putting real workers to work on roads, bridges, buildings, highways and other infrastructure. I just love it when the NRA sets policy and pays off Congress and starts a conspiracy theory that only an idiot would believe:
Little Stevie is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 03:52 PM   #144
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Will there be jobs created in this useless search? If so, certainly Congress and that thug Issa must think they are more important than putting real workers to work on roads, bridges, buildings, highways and other infrastructure. I just love it when the NRA sets policy and pays off Congress and starts a conspiracy theory that only an idiot would believe:

http://www.businessinsider.com/kathe...mbshell-2012-6
Little Stevie is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 04:36 PM   #145
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Stevie View Post

http://www.businessinsider.com/kathe...mbshell-2012-6
Isn’t Little Blind Boy trying to be the clever, dissembling liar. He is like a little, mangy dog running up and down an alley sprinkling his scent on multiple bushes this afternoon. However, the not so clever, dissembling liar, Little Blind Boy, once again cites an article that is about the article being discussed in the thread @ http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=484524 -- nothing new; just more repetition. So it is a lie to perpetuate a lie: that's the way liberals work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekim008 View Post
Not worthy of a response,just parroting over ,and over.Your lack of original ideas is laughably pathetic.
Keep writing, Ekim the Inbred, those proofreaders need the work. Write about your associates, Phelps and the Westboro gang. They enjoy the publicity.
Old 06-29-2012, 04:42 PM   #146
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexyeccentric1 View Post
Well good luck to them with the Civil Action.. more wasted tax payer money and diversion from the more important issues facing our country and economy.
The prevention of corruption, at the highest levels in government, should be a priorty for any country. There are many countries that never make progress because corruption has crippled their culture. Mexico is a good example. America and Mexico have coexisted, side by side, for over two hundred years. We have made great progress and have built a great civilization. Mexico has lagged behind because corruption has permeated their culture. The drug cartels have essentially taken over Mexico because their corrupt culture was fertile ground for organized crime.

It's important that Holder be thoroughly investigated and criminally prosecuted if necessary.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 05:38 PM   #147
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
The prevention of corruption, at the highest levels in government, should be a priorty for any country. There are many countries that never make progress because corruption has crippled their culture. Mexico is a good example. America and Mexico have coexisted, side by side, for over two hundred years. We have made great progress and have built a great civilization. Mexico has lagged behind because corruption has permeated their culture. The drug cartels have essentially taken over Mexico because their corrupt culture was fertile ground for organized crime.

It's important that Holder be thoroughly investigated and criminally prosecuted if necessary.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/...85P02N20120629
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 06:54 PM   #148
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

The civil measure allows the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform to file a lawsuit asking the courts to examine the Justice Department's failure to produce certain subpoenaed documents, as well as the validity of the administration's recent assertion of executive privilege over the documents in question.
http://www.cnn.com/2012/06/28/politi...mpt/index.html
Old 06-29-2012, 09:04 PM   #149
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Actually, even as a Libertarian, I think exposing the most inept and corrupt Attorney General in history is worth the money. If Holder and Obama were worried about jobs, etc. they would turn over the documents proving Holder's position. There's a problem, the documents prove otherwise, so they are sitting on them, hoping they don't come out until after the election. (That's the old Nixon play!)
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 11:53 PM   #150
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:

Too much smoke not to be a fire. People always assume that if take you take the fifth your guilty. Obviously full compliance would have been the most politically advantageous course for Holder and Obama. There is no doubt they're hiding something.
joe bloe is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women