Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70785
biomed163150
Yssup Rider60796
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36911
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-14-2010, 03:03 AM   #1
AR FF
Registered Member

Encounters: 5
Default Thoughts on being called unexpectedly by provider

Want to get your thoughts on being called out of the blue by a provider I had only visited once. Before I get into details, this in regards to a recent visit and I did talk about it in my review, but figured I'd post in here, as I know some folks can't read all the details. Here's the details:

Recently had an appointment, the appointment was completed but I didn't think it was that great. OK, live & learn and move on. Then, a few days later, provider calls me out of the blue. I actually missed the call, so when I made it to my phone, I don't recognize the # and call it back.

Female voice on the other end I don't recognize. Don't think nothing of it, so ID myself saying I got a call from this number and just returning the call. She replies back, "Oh, hey, this is so-n-so."

I'm thinking, "Why in the hell is she calling me?" Now, if I was visiting a provider on a fairly normal basis, I don't think this would be a big deal, as the provider may call informing of specials, limited availability or so forth. But, one would think a rapport would have to be established and it wouldn't happen after one appointment.

So, she inquires, "Whatcha doin?" Reminded me of some middle school girl calling a crush from study hall. I tell her that I was about to start some automotive work. She then asks if I'd like to come over for a visit. I told her I wasn't interested, as I was trying to watch my expenditures. She asks, "What's that?"

After explaining that to her, she poured on this story of how her kid had to go to the hospital and she needed the exact amount of the recent visit to pay the co-pay. I'm thinking wtfever, but don't know that for sure and don't wanna hear about it. Besides, most of us know you can visit a doctor or ER and not pay up front.

So, I'm just curious as to your thoughts on this from both perspectives of provider and customer.
AR FF is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 04:10 AM   #2
Mr.Chan
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

Unrequested contact by telephone from provider after meeting mark of low end provider. Request for assistance with personal problems speak to undue familiarity and attempt to manipulate client. Compliance inevitably lead to future request and greater intrusion. Speak from own bitter experience. Get new number, never contact provider of lackluster service again. At end of usefulness often comes attempt at extortion. Forewarned is forearmed. Many thanks for alert. In such instance, client get what paid for, provider get all she can.
Mr.Chan is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 06:14 AM   #3
Guest032112
Account Disabled

Encounters: 52

Well said, Mr. Chan, even though I have to read slow without enough caffeine stimulation. This is just another example that many of the younger, lower end providers just don't get it from a business perspective. Unfortunate, but a reality.

I'm going for another cup of coffee . . .
Guest032112 is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 07:39 AM   #4
Lily Blair
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3424
My ECCIE Reviews

And well said Mr. BB. I've had clients tell me i can call them anytime and then even get their feelings hurt when i never do. I just cant bring myself to do it. I always fear that when i call, it will be the one time your wife picks up your phone to find someone's phone number, or the one time your kid has snuck away with your phone to play games on it.

A true professional never, and I mean NEVER calls or texts without prior request or consent. But she also doesn't charge $80......

Many of the more expensive ladies are running $200 specials for the holidays. I know that's a big difference from $80, but it's a vastly different experience as well, IMHO.

For example, I can use the word vastly.
Lily Blair is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 04:36 PM   #5
Caligula
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Chan summed it up well, and you can read my further opinion in your review.

I once recieved a similar unsolicited "day after" call from a provider who left a message on my hobby phone. I swear she was calling from a police station. The background chatter sounded like a busy processing room, and I could hear other desk phones ringing. If my instincts were true, she was picked up and the police was forcing her to call all her contacts. Fortunately, I did not answer, and nothing on my voicemail ogm suggests who I am or what purpose my phone serves.

Long and short, never respond to a call back.
Caligula is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 05:04 PM   #6
ali*cat
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 41943
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow that's a lil' creepy!!
ali*cat is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 05:36 PM   #7
hyperkine
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Op I've had this happen a couple times, and I've read and heard enough stories to know it pretty much always ends up with the provider needing right-now money. Didn't even have to read the post--the title gave it away. Maybe they'll ask for a loan, or offer a discounted session, or maybe it'll be straight blackmail.

Though I wouldn't restrict it only to the young and inexpensive. You never know when someone is gonna go off the rails, especially in this particular past-time.
hyperkine is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 06:12 PM   #8
ali*cat
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

lol, TRUE THAT!!
Old 12-14-2010, 08:09 PM   #9
Guest032112
Account Disabled

Encounters: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blond_Lily View Post
. . . Many of the more expensive ladies are running $200 specials for the holidays. I know that's a big difference from $80, but it's a vastly different experience as well, IMHO.

For example, I can use the word vastly.
Yes, Lily. From day one, I knew and told you "you got it". And that's a vastly different experience from most new to the hobby. Thanks for being a true professional and bringing a solid business approach to the hobby!

Please note, I used vastly in a sentence, too.
Guest032112 is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 10:52 AM   #10
ali*cat
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

once again TRUE THAT!!
Old 12-15-2010, 11:14 PM   #11
Ava Kennedy
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2263
My ECCIE Reviews

I did a blog entry entitled "Maintaining Professionalism" a couple weeks ago and I think I touched on this topic.
My advice: Get a hobby phone and change the number as frequently as possible, making sure only the ladies you want to have your number get the new ones. You can get a Net10 phone for $10, minutes included, I believe.

Unsolicited contact from a provider requesting an appointment with you is completely and totally unprofessional and shouldn't be tolerated.
Ava Kennedy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women