Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
test
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70769
biomed163089
Yssup Rider60734
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42424
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36849
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-27-2010, 06:15 PM   #16
stuckinsyracuse
Lifer

Encounters: 12

Jokacz is right. What's the problem with bgfe? I lurk there for the same reason you guys are saying this does not work for you. Why Not at this point make NYC/Hudson valley as your defacto own lounge and if it takes off as you suggest then break it up. There is no activity there as of now that you really need to worry about and should be able to joy as your own. Its not like bgfe where NYC has a presence. I think we should just make it hudsom valley and NYC knowing full well it'll be dominated by Hudson valley posters. That's how bgfe works bow. Would that at least work in the interim?? It really would he your own area to post without having a third area for mods to monitor??
stuckinsyracuse is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 06:47 PM   #17
iggy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67
Default Stuck

same answer I gave Das if your theory is in fact worthy, why not have one page for all of NY state and call it NYC and state.
iggy is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 07:31 PM   #18
Das Ubersoldat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by skudd View Post
Well here is the thing. I live in the HV, but get into NYC often. If Ecci doesnt build a place for all points just north of NYC.. take it up to and past Albany is fine, then no one is going to come. If you build it mongers will eventually show up.
As it is currently, I don't see the need. We have UPSTATE, that covers everything in NY that NYC doesn't. Now, from your point of view, this only covers Buffalo and Rochester. I understand that. I would love to see more providers post for Syracuse. I would love to see Albany postings. I would love to know about nightlife possibilities in Schenectady. And I would love to know if I can find some entertainment for a quick vacation to Lake Placid or Alexandria Bay. And as it stands right now, NOTHING is preventing anyone from posting about these locations. but so far they chose not to. I would rather see the need for an extra section first, than just building one and waiting to see if it gets used.
Das Ubersoldat is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 07:32 PM   #19
Das Ubersoldat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggy View Post
same answer I gave Das if your theory is in fact worthy, why not have one page for all of NY state and call it NYC and state.
My previous answer on this stands, but I would just call it New York.
Das Ubersoldat is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 07:49 AM   #20
Guest120615-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 27

I think a Hudson Valley, as well as Southern Tier additions to the Upstate forum make sense from a practical stand point. Most of us here start out as lurkers for period of time before we decide to make any contributions. I believe lurkers come to this board see no information pertinent to their location and then move on to some other board. The lurker or provider never makes that jump to poster because their hobbying demo is not there.

Now bgfe is an ok website and is pretty active but imho eccie is better. Bgfe just went to format similar to the updated aspd and we know how active that site is. (I honestly can't think of its name because I haven't been there in forever.) Upstate is not so popular on bgfe... why? Same problem with eccie and downstate... Buffalo and Westchester County posts go in the same area. I think the market is there for board owners to have more traffic especially now with bgfe update.
Best way to do it.... have one NY State board. In there, maintain one co-ed, sandbox, alerts, and locker room sections. Add WNY/CNY, Southern Tier, Hudson Valley sections for reviews and provider ads.
Guest120615-3 is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 09:54 AM   #21
brutusbluto
Ambassador

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwebber View Post
Best way to do it.... have one NY State board. In there, maintain one co-ed, sandbox, alerts, and locker room sections. Add WNY/CNY, Southern Tier, Hudson Valley sections for reviews and provider ads.
This may be the best of all possibilities. It would keep all of New York State together for all the forums where discussion takes place, but separate the reviews and ads according to areas all under the same heading of upstate NY.
brutusbluto is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 10:22 AM   #22
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

mwebber and jymie mmmm not a bad idea. Easier to dig out information for others areas of upstate. Easier to split or pull back in, if needed later down the road. Or just go with it in this way. And keep us all together.

I would like to hear what others think?

edit add: But then. How would the ad count work? Some locals do tour in and out of the state. And out of state touring the NYS Tway. I do not see it as a problem doing tour just in NY. But could for a trip in and out of the state.

edit and: would this make more for the mods?
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 02:11 PM   #23
Dirigible
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Well, while that sounds like a good notion to start with, the thing is that there are really only a few topics that any geographic area shares in common with those outside driving distance. That is to say, any topic that does not have to do directly with providers/client that one might see in the normal course of business. And those topics are already shared on the National board.

Administratively speaking, each regional sub-board has the same topics (which I'm assuming is relatively easy to set up from an existing template) :

• Questions for the Staff
  • Welcome and Introductions
  • Provider Ads
  • The Weekend Lineup
  • Alerts
  • Coed Discussions
  • Requests and ISOs
  • The Sandbox
  • Independent Provider Reviews
  • Agency Reviews
  • Spa/Studio/MP Reviews/Discussions
  • Strip Club Reviews/Discussions
  • Other Reviews/Discussions
  • Locker Room (His and Hers)
That's 14 (15) topics.

With a unified NYS state board, as mentioned above, for let's say three sub-regions (Upstate, Albany-HV, NYC) there would be the six (seven) shared topics:

• Coed Discussions
  • The Sandbox
  • Questions for the Staff
  • Welcome and Introductions
  • Locker Room(s)
  • Alerts
and then twenty-four additional different topics for regional reviews, etc:
  • Provider Ads
  • The Weekend Lineup
  • Requests and ISOs
  • Independent Provider Reviews
  • Agency Reviews
  • Spa/Studio/MP Reviews/Discussions
  • Strip Club Reviews/Discussions
  • Other Reviews/Discussions
That to me sounds like an organizational nightmare, and a headache to administer... or search through.

The premise of having the regional sub-boards at all is simple: most people are not going to do business outside of their region. If you are traveling, then you can just visit that sub-board. That's the way that ECCIE is already set up and it works pretty well. It's just that "Upstate" right now is too big to make geographical sense.

It's a four-hour drive from Albany to Rochester. Why there would be a problem with giving those guys their own regional sub-board(s), I don't see. Texas has eight sub-boards. NY is not as big so it doesn't need so many, but it does need more than two.

There's not any more utility to be had from a unified board for NYS regions, than there would be for us to be lumped in with, say, PA. Most people are not going to hobby outside of an hour or so drive from home.

As the two centers of activity in the Upstate area are Rochester and Albany—and they are clearly far enough apart to make shared activity minimal—why not give the Albany crew their own space? They're not going to get their needs met with reviews from Roch/Buff/Syr.

I'm not totally dissing the idea of a unified board for NYS - but it would take a total restructuring of the existing ECCIE tiered setup, basically inserting another layer of complexity that isn't really called for and would ultimately only be used for socializing, not doing business. Again, those who want to socialize more can go to existing national boards.
Dirigible is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 02:07 PM   #24
nysyn
Registered Member

Well I am new but Hudson valley needs a spot in the hobby world. I would say areas 8&9 best represent the hudson valley label. I have lived here all my life. I have been looking a local gfe provider lately (new to the hobby) everything is either nyc or albany. Anyway that is my 2 cents on the matter.
nysyn is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 10:05 PM   #25
UpstateGuy
Registered Member

Since I am in the Albany Area my vote would be for a Albany/HV section.
UpstateGuy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women