Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163198
Yssup Rider60844
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48638
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42522
CryptKicker37215
The_Waco_Kid36942
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-27-2010, 02:09 AM   #16
cuckold4u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFK Hunter View Post
The last time I scheduled an appointment Plan A got sick, plan B had a family emergency, plans C & D both had last minute scheduling conflicts, and plan E had Aunt Flow drop by unexpectedly.

It is difficult to schedule an appointment with another provider when you knowingly have plans. The best I've been able to do is have a good relationship with several providers for short notice appointments and hope for the best.
Thanks I value ur input
cuckold4u is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 02:33 AM   #17
cuckold4u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsPrittiKitti View Post
OMG!!! so i was reading this thinking....

who the hell keeps a plan b on hand?!!?
is he seriously asking for bareback?!?!?!

then i realized,
you are NOT talking about the plan b--next day contraceptive!!

wheeew!!!
carry on folks!! ...
OMG...i would never ask for bareback. I am 54...retired miltary. Get real on the bareback. Do not repeat...do not drive you car or SUV...people die driving...so do not do it!!. Do not go to work...people die while working. Guess my point is don't be naive but all of life has risks. So let me get this straight BBBJ should never happen...and people should never go out in public cause the flu is out there...don't send your kids to school cause they might get sick. Everything is risk management...shit or get off the pot. The greatest boon to P4P was ADIS caused it allowed people to say...have sex and you will die. Well guess what...people die every day... of lots of things. Now I am alive so I must be doing something right. So give this wholery than tho shit a rest. Have I barebacked in the last 20 years...hell yes...have I an STD...not yet. Would I bareback again...hell yes. So there!!
cuckold4u is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 03:37 PM   #18
airlineguy12
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

As VM said AMPs make a great plan B if you're plan A is in Dallas. If I'm in Fort Worth I will carry at least 3 or 4 other #s with me that day incase. Plan A, a short Notice ECCIE plan B and a few (ECCIE reviewed if at all possible) BP girls that will see you last second if nessessary. Its hard for me to plan days in advance with my travel schedule and have had plan A fall through on me more than one time. Worst time I had was leaving the house with 5 numbers that morning and struck out with every one by the end of the time I had to play, including a 20 minute drive to the Hulen area for plan D or E only to have her not answer my "room number" call once I arrived close to her incall.....
airlineguy12 is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 07:35 AM   #19
Guest022712-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 2245
My ECCIE Reviews

The best method is to pick the right Plan A first
Guest022712-3 is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 09:12 AM   #20
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 124

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFK Hunter View Post
It is difficult to schedule an appointment with another provider when you knowingly have plans. The best I've been able to do is have a good relationship with several providers for short notice appointments and hope for the best.
Quote:
Originally Posted by breadtoaster View Post
I usually don't have a plan B. If A does not work out then I usually skip the idea altogether. Occasionally though I wished I had a plan B but it has not been a huge issue for me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valentine Michael View Post
AMPs make a good plan b.
what they all said. plan or take care of yourself. but dont get too bummed out if you cannot have an appt. the world will not end and all you'll be out is a tank of gas and your travel time. go to a nice restaurant, bar, movie, club, shopping mall, home depot, something to make the trip worthwhile.

here's what i'd do if i were coming in from out of town.

i'd contact several women i'm interested in, get screened, and find out their consulting hours. i'd ask each of them "if I were in town and able to come visit, can I call w/ in a few hrs of visiting and set an appt?". that way, i'd have some options ahead of time.

i'd make my primary appt with woman A, then come to town.
if i wanted to up my odds of an appt, i'd setup another appt w/ a different woman for about 2-3 hrs later than the original appt. but i'd be prepared to visit both - i wouldnt want to cancel the 2nd appt cos my 1st appt came thru.

if woman A has to cancel or doesnt show [for whatever reason; dealing w/ that is a whole other thread], then i'd start contacting the other women i've communicated with previously.

if i couldnt setup an appt w/ any of them [it's happened to me a few times], i'd head to my friendly AMP and get showered and pampered.

but that's just me.
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 09:17 AM   #21
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 124

Quote:
Originally Posted by DecemberLove View Post
The best method is to pick the right Plan A first
i'd say it's "ONE best method" not "THE best method."

on various occasions, i've schedule w/ a "right" woman and when appt time got close, she had to cancel due to an unforseen circumstance. this has happened w/ several women. all gave me plenty of advance notice.

one time, a woman cancelled when i was w/in 10 mins of her place. but, she had two friends there to take care of me when i arrived. now, that's what i call CUSTOMER SERVICE WITH A SMILE.
pmdelites is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women