Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
test
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 376
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60529
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48519
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42039
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-17-2010, 06:14 PM   #1
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews
Default TOFTT on my Bday

Date: The Ides of March.. those who are not Shakespeare fans, that's the 15th, 2010

Provider: Alxus

Phone:713-931-0658

Website/URL: http://houston.backpage.com/FemaleEs..._-p_-v/7580124

City, state: Houston, TX

Address: Westchase notel

Activities: I am only going to post the activities exchanged between her and I: Convo, light pecking, DATY

Session Length: 1 hour, went over 20 min

Fee paid: $$.5

Hair color and length: black and long

Smoking status: don't know

Ethnic background: AA

Physical description: not the girl in the pics, but not bad looking. Her ass was much bigger than the chick in the pics she used, and very soft and jiggly. Not a brand new set of tires, but not bad either.

Rest of the story:

My first choice that I referred to in my post did not cater to women. It was extremely hard for me to make a choice as to who would be an alternate. I looked at the provider ads on eccie and did not see what I was looking for. Nothing against any of the ladies here, I saw some real stars. I just had a definite idea of what I wanted, and how this was SUPPOSED to go. So I went to BP and called 5 or 6 others. Either they did not answer the phone ( and did not call back either), or did not cater to couples also. This made my decision very hard.

First of all, NOT HER IN THE PICS!!!. soulman will elaborate. seemed kinda nervous at first, which was understandable, but I was sooo ready and it took a while to get her to come around. That made me keep glancing the clock to see how time was dwindling down. Didn't want to come on too strong to get the action going because I didn't want to make her even more nervous or get aggravated myself. At times, in the middle of the action with my lovie, I forgot that she was even in the room. It was a little tense at times.

Personally, I hate to fake it (moans, interest, etc.) and I hate when others do too. But when on your dime, it can be acceptable as long as they perform and YOU have a good time. She had a nice body, and was very kind and not abrasive, that made the experience tolerable. She has work to do as far as her processes on how she books and executes her calls, but all of this is understandable considering her age and experience level.

A nice person, just kinda green and unexperienced. She admitted that she was only 18, and very new to the business. It showed. Perhaps in the future she would make a really good lay, and perhaps she already does in the real world, but right now there is work to be done. overall, I give the experience (with her) a 5.5. Lovie made it a 10!

I have a newfound respect for you guys. I understand now how much a waste of time is just as disappointing as a waste of money. Even if you do feel like you are overpaying, that feeling can be reconciled as long as you had the most pleasurable experience that could be achieved.

Final stats: Face 6/10, Body 8/10, Service 5.5/10

Recommendation: I'll let you decide. Next time, I'm going with Lisa.

I will let Lovie provide commentary as he sees fit.
Old 03-17-2010, 06:17 PM   #2
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

oh yeah, here's the real pics in case you're wondering...Me on the left, her on the right, respectively.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg review4.jpg (30.1 KB, 2219 views)
File Type: jpg review5.jpg (32.1 KB, 2205 views)
Old 03-17-2010, 07:03 PM   #3
Guest021824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102

Daphne, now you see the other side of what we deal with when crusing BP.

I came across her ad a couple of weeks ago. I was suspicious and as a result did some searching and couldn't find anything. I did find those photos using tinyeye so, I knew it was bogus. I called her and asked her about her photos and she was very hesitant to admit it and continued to ask if I was coming to see her. After mentioning her rate and even discounted it, I declined. Been there done that so I passed.

I want to commend you on a very good review and I believe the very first female review on the site. All things considered you made wine out of sour grapes and had a good time and in the end that's all you can ask for. I am glad you enjoyed your birthday and gave some knowledge to the young "grasshopper"..............smi le
Old 03-17-2010, 07:19 PM   #4
loverman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

thanks Daphne I really enjoy the read. I personally think you blow her away in the looks department IMHO.
Old 03-17-2010, 07:19 PM   #5
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

So does this make me a veteran now Ikey baby? I shoulda consulted with the master first.

All it did was give me heads up on what NOT to do in a session..
Old 03-17-2010, 07:21 PM   #6
Guest021824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102

On this side of the fence.......I would say you lost your virginity. Not quite a veteran just yet.........lol
Old 03-18-2010, 02:44 AM   #7
Guest032514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 3495
My ECCIE Reviews

Good review Daphne.
Old 03-18-2010, 05:14 PM   #8
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
Location: Private Incall ~ Westchase/Memorial/Energy Corridor
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by loverman View Post
I personally think you blow her away in the looks department IMHO.

I agree. You look much more attractive then she does.
Old 03-19-2010, 12:30 PM   #9
NObiWon
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke Wild View Post
I agree. You look much more attractive then she does.
Well aren't you nice.

BTW - I agree completely too (and I was there).

Daphne left out all of the juicy BCD details. I'll add some details later but have to put the nose back to the grind stone now.
Old 03-19-2010, 04:10 PM   #10
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Yes I did. I want you to do the BCD. Hell, u got WAY more pussy than I did... lol
Old 04-10-2010, 11:39 AM   #11
RebeccaFair
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 70
My ECCIE Reviews

Great review!!! Too bad you only had a so so time. I do have to agree though, that although she is not unattractive, you do blow her away in that department. It definitely helps if both ladies are bi...kisses
Old 07-29-2010, 08:14 PM   #12
Guest091010-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 19330

Daaaammmnn she has some serious booty...I know you don't kiss and tell but I really hope you made her shake it like Shakira...or a polaroid picture..whatever, just hope you didn't waste any of the junk in that huge freakin' trunk.

I loved your review...I think there should be a section for the providers to review the guys!
Old 07-30-2010, 03:16 AM   #13
anova444
Account Disabled

User ID: 24793
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by EroticEmily View Post
Daaaammmnn she has some serious booty...I know you don't kiss and tell but I really hope you made her shake it like Shakira...or a polaroid picture..whatever, just hope you didn't waste any of the junk in that huge freakin' trunk.

I loved your review...I think there should be a section for the providers to review the guys!
LOL! ROTFLMAO!!! Shake it, shake it shake it.
Old 07-30-2010, 06:14 AM   #14
St.Mateo
Love the curves

Encounters: 14

Dont bump threads that are over 30 days old......
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women