Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70729
biomed162803
Yssup Rider60491
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48491
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41904
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36274
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 04-21-2010, 12:17 PM   #46
Spacemtn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Stevie View Post
I'm not singling you out rekcaSxT. Heaven knows your little band of "merry" young 'uns works this board in freaking SHIFTS.

Wow. I just couldn't not put in my .02. I consider rekcaSxT a friend (on this board anyway) but that doesn't mean we always agree. But a "little band of young uns"? I only wish I could be considered young again.

I have never met Marley, unlike the other Platinum Blonde you guys slammed a couple of weeks back but Marley WAS on my "hope to see" list.

I have met her and I think my views regarding Marley are adaquetely recorded on this board.

BTW, how would you know if *she cared or not*? *BFD*, you say? *BFD*? Have you ever gone a week without bashing someone behind their back? It doesn't matter whether it was LEAKED or not. The FACT is you don't understand funny - buy yourself a dictionary and look it up EVEN if you say it BCD.

Funny you should complain about bashing someone as you seem to never miss a chance to do so to those that you disagree with.

You and your little under-financed band of haggling misfits have never made a post that did ME any good in any way and I'll bet there are plenty of others who are also tired of the endless drama and pot-stirring.

Finance seems to be your ultimate "dick-measurement" as you also like to bring it up frequently. Remember, there is always someone else that has more. Most people that I know that have "means" tend to be humble about it. People who constantly flaunt their financial statement usually are missing it somewhere else in life.

Smart ass is not a synonym for someone who is funny. People who feel the need to bash someone else in a failed attempt to make themselves look superior are always little timid people who hide behind keyboards and who think being "post whores" makes them look important.

I thought that the purpose of a "message" board was to share thoughts, views, and information. The words "post whore" seem to be a contradiction of our stated purpose for being here. Perhaps he posts more because he has more to share than venom and vitriol. Just a thought.

Looks like a bunch of you went to the drive thru yourselves in some adolescent attempt to "supersize" your egos. Wow! If only I could post as much worthless drivel and say as many classless things maybe I could be the King of the Post Sluts.

Have a nice day.

Alex, I'll take points for $1000 or perhaps someone with some balls will risk pissing off the post sluts for stirring shit so the rest of us don't have to wade through crap every time we log on.
Most of us have said and done things in private that we would not do in public. Most of us hold back our "true" thoughts about others, most of the time, because we were taught as children to be conscious of other's feelings. When we are given a place of refuge in which we can be totally honest about our thoughts, or not even necessarily honest, but we can follow basic human nature and pack mentality and speak our minds, we should feel comfortable that we are protected in that place of refuge and should be allowed to be "guys". I am fairly well traveled, read, and experienced in the ways of the world and I know that men tend to "bitch bash" when we are around other men and women tend to "dick bash" when they are around other women. Especially when they feel that their backs are covered by those in "attendance". If you don't like "wading through the crap every time you log on" then just don't log on!
Old 04-21-2010, 12:56 PM   #47
harkontume
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

:wavet owel2:

I have the PERFECT SOLUTION!

Wait for it...
Wait for it...

LETS ALL GET NEKKED AND SCREW!

Old 04-21-2010, 12:56 PM   #48
ThrillBill88
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

I just spent 30 minutes reading this thread and realized....damn I need to get a life....so Marley, do you have some time this afternoon?
Old 04-21-2010, 02:31 PM   #49
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarleyMonroe View Post
my personal life was disussed GENIUS!! No matter our history I would think you would at least come to my defense about the mcdonalds crap. You knew about my lay off and the great job I had. You know I'm very smart and by no means low class.
I doubt I can discuss your character and competence with any degree of specificity without being pointed again, so let us say, we disagree.
Old 04-21-2010, 03:31 PM   #50
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Geesh. I knew it. I'm in fucking high school again and I'm wading through reading material posted by people who use red and blue highlighters to draw attention to inane comments they think make sense.

If this were a sidewalk cafe, LE would already have a "pooper-scooper" ordinance in effect for the stuff these guys leave behind.

How many examples can the current crop of defenders of all the mean-spirited and non-informational bullshit manage in a single harangue? So far, it looks like a record pace.

Didn't I just hear one of the "lecturers" mention to me that discussing jobs and finances was a "faux pas" while he steadfastly defended a person who made fun of Marley's job? That was yet another childish statement that we can point to as a true Pot/Kettle moment for sure.

This is choice. Come on with the highlighters and marking pens and "WORLD TRAVEL" boasts. Hoist your defense of "pack mentality" high for all to see! That should just about completely cover the grass in what seems to be your male support group's favorite color, dog turd brown.

I'm out of here. You clowns bore me. Go play with your decoder rings in your secret clubhouse and come up with more "angles" to use on providers to get them to drop their prices. Isn't it about time for another thread about how providers who see 3 guys a day seven days a week can't handle their money while making hundreds of thousands of dollars a year? I love those threads where they start listing provider expenses and never mention sanitary napkins, aunt flo as a business interruption expense, manicures, clothes, pedicures, hair salons, advertising, child care, dry cleaning, two sets of living quarters and furnishings, gas, car, TELEPHONE when some guy calls 20 times a week just to chat, and all the things they berate girls for when the inevitable outcome is their announcement that the real conclusion lies in the vast chasm between the male and female mind and finally declare: "They're just not businessmen like we are".

Groups like yours have come and gone and each has failed to control the marketplace or even understand it.
Old 04-21-2010, 03:49 PM   #51
Sir Hardin Thicke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 108

Quote:
LITTLE STEVIE: I'm out of here. You clowns bore me.
Don't let the door hit you on the way out!

Quote:
MARLEY MONROE: also...fyi... Girls never bash guys in "our room" we never poke fun of their professions or sad personal life.
Well, you just outed some of your clients by stating they have sad personal lives, so it seems that some info just leaked out from the girls room.
Old 04-21-2010, 04:03 PM   #52
nuglet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

uh, buh bye...
Old 04-21-2010, 05:00 PM   #53
Spacemtn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Stevie View Post
Geesh. I knew it. I'm in fucking high school again and I'm wading through reading material posted by people who use red and blue highlighters to draw attention to inane comments they think make sense.

Why is it that when someone presents a different view point, you feel that those comments are inane?

If this were a sidewalk cafe, LE would already have a "pooper-scooper" ordinance in effect for the stuff these guys leave behind.

How many examples can the current crop of defenders of all the mean-spirited and non-informational bullshit manage in a single harangue? So far, it looks like a record pace.

As stated, my feelings regarding the lady in question are well documented and I would challenge anyone to call them "mean-spirited'.

Didn't I just hear one of the "lecturers" mention to me that discussing jobs and finances was a "faux pas" while he steadfastly defended a person who made fun of Marley's job? That was yet another childish statement that we can point to as a true Pot/Kettle moment for sure.

This is choice. Come on with the highlighters and marking pens and "WORLD TRAVEL" boasts. Hoist your defense of "pack mentality" high for all to see! That should just about completely cover the grass in what seems to be your male support group's favorite color, dog turd brown.

No boast. Statement of fact.

I'm out of here. You clowns bore me. Go play with your decoder rings in your secret clubhouse and come up with more "angles" to use on providers to get them to drop their prices. Isn't it about time for another thread about how providers who see 3 guys a day seven days a week can't handle their money while making hundreds of thousands of dollars a year? I love those threads where they start listing provider expenses and never mention sanitary napkins, aunt flo as a business interruption expense, manicures, clothes, pedicures, hair salons, advertising, child care, dry cleaning, two sets of living quarters and furnishings, gas, car, TELEPHONE when some guy calls 20 times a week just to chat, and all the things they berate girls for when the inevitable outcome is their announcement that the real conclusion lies in the vast chasm between the male and female mind and finally declare: "They're just not businessmen like we are".

Like a lot of people you leapt before you looked! As stated, I don't always agree with rekcaSxT. If you search my posts, you would see that I don't agree with haggling over price with the ladies at all and it is well documented. By the same token, I am not spewing venom at him just because I don't agree with his point of view on that particular topic. No more than I am with you on this topic.

Groups like yours have come and gone and each has failed to control the marketplace or even understand it.
I, for one, have no desire to control the marketplace, and I gave up trying to understand it a long time ago!
I wish I could say that I will miss you, but............
Old 04-21-2010, 05:34 PM   #54
Skip_8
Valued Poster

Encounters: 61

...blah blah blah...I just skimmed the drama parts.

Marley, good luck and best wishes on your new Chapter in this book called life. You have always been a genuinely nice person ( and hot ) who was sensitive to people's feelings. The fundamental aspects of this hobby are cold. However, some people such as yourself bring life and compassion to it. It has been a pleasure to have met you.

If you do happen to come back to the hobby, so what who cares? That's your business as people are allowed to do what is in their best interests and can change their mind. I'll welcome you with open arms.
Old 04-22-2010, 08:56 AM   #55
ibechill
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by rekcaSxT View Post
Is nothing sacred? We don't get to read the women's locker room, no one is leaking that info to us. I wish I knew who let you read all of that, because I would hope they would get banned.

I made some of those jokes. So what? It is locker room talk, that's why we kept it out of coed. BFD!

If you were really saying "goodbye" you wouldn't care.
The white knights make it a coed locker room. That is happening since woman are playing professional sports more.
Old 04-22-2010, 12:02 PM   #56
tcreative2
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1

As Marley is no longer able to respond in her thread it's time to lock this .........
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women