Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70745
biomed162848
Yssup Rider60526
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48516
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42013
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36384
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-24-2010, 12:16 PM   #1
Sydney Pure
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 3483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Exclamation No Title............

Okay let me get some things off my chest....hmmmm..

since we all like DRAMA so much...and to be honest I hate drama thats why I don't comment on this board alot but somethings are really started bothering me and instead of being a total "B" I'll put it lightly and not call anyone out by names....

In times like these things aren't "perfect"

The hobby is different for me personally I'm 100000000% more CAUTIOUS!!

Personally I find it INSULTING to hear about what so so does for me SO YOU should do the same!!! B.S.
I make ME.................. AND MAKE MANY PEOPLE HAPPY BEING ME!!

So with this said ............PARTY ON PEOPLE....

ALSO THINKING OF NEW POLICY FOR ALL NEWBIES............let me know what you think
Since you get to see our wonderful pictures ...I'm requesting all newbies photo and they will be meet "my standards for further action".............LOL...
Sydney Pure is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 01:51 PM   #2
Magnus
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

I know this is directed at a specific few that have acted like jerks (I certainly hope I am not one to get on your bad list. Although wouldn't mind being on your "naughty boy" list...hehe).

I also can attest from our recent encounter you are looking as scrumptious as ever! Therefore if your joke ever became true policy I am sooo glad I am grandfathered in...or I never would have gotten passed the photo screening...haha.

I can certainly agree with you making people happy. Me for one! Keep being the positive little bundle of joy you are babe!

Magnus
Magnus is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 02:04 PM   #3
Sydney Pure
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

I tried Mag....But you added toooo much
Spark to my day and I went and Did it...

Now I'm going for therapy at the MALL!!
Old 03-24-2010, 02:08 PM   #4
Magnus
Gaining Momentum

I know this is directed at a specific few that have acted like jerks (I certainly hope I am not one to get on your bad list. Although wouldn't mind being on your "naughty boy" list...hehe).

I also can attest from our recent encounter you are looking as scrumptious as ever! Therefore if your joke ever became true policy I am sooo glad I am grandfathered in...or I never would have gotten passed the photo screening...haha.

I can certainly agree with you making people happy. Me for one! Keep being the positive little bundle of joy you are babe!

Magnus
Old 03-24-2010, 02:15 PM   #5
jon5150
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

I agree Mag! I'm thank god I finally got off my lazy ass and spent time with her! I can't wait to play with her again!!
jon5150 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 02:24 PM   #6
Magnus
Gaining Momentum

Fuck I am glad I gave you a spark...I on the otherhand. feel like gelatin. Totally shot and unable to focus and the mall is the last kind of therapy this guy needs. Maybe just sit still and smile contently like some crazy person.
Old 03-24-2010, 07:46 PM   #7
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney Pure View Post

The hobby is different for me personally I'm 100000000% more CAUTIOUS!!

ALSO THINKING OF NEW POLICY FOR ALL NEWBIES............let me know what you think
Since you get to see our wonderful pictures ...I'm requesting all newbies photo and they will be meet "my standards for further action".............LOL...
  1. With comments like these from a well-respected provider, I think I'll continue my hiatus from the hobby for a while. Not something I wanted to do, but necessary under the circumstances. Can't afford to get nabbed.
  2. Sorry, Sydney, but my picture looks remarkably like Ben Franklin. I'll give you three to put together so you'll have a 3 dimensional look-alike.
Attachment 4091Attachment 4091Attachment 4091
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 09:05 PM   #8
Magnus
Gaining Momentum

Holy shit!! Charlestudor and I are twins!

Good one.

Magnus
Old 03-24-2010, 09:17 PM   #9
Mr.Chan
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

Must add own humble accolade to those of more praiseworthy gentlemen who have previously spoken. If dusted for prints would possibly find my own from previous investigation. Personal recollection of that most satisfactory encounter leave confused investigator without clue as to why anyone would find tender offices of lady less than spectacular. Would be most pleased to furnish photograph, but am afraid appearance has not improved. Image of Pure One in mind however continues to excite and delight with many tender feelings. Please do not allow ill chosen words of harsh nature to deter course of bringing joy to lowly clients. Ancient Chinese Proverb say: "F&&ck Em if they don't get it."
Mr.Chan is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 04:03 AM   #10
MacTheKnife
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

ALSO THINKING OF NEW POLICY FOR ALL NEWBIES............let me know what you think Since you get to see our wonderful pictures ...I'm requesting all newbies photo and they will be meet "my standards for further action".............LOL...
I am so glad you said, "things aren't perfect." I have enclosed my pic below. I apologize for the way my ears look. My ears were normal before I started hobbying. The providers started to pull on them and holding me down. Well.........you know.

I have heard from other providers that guys also send them pictures of their cock. I have also enclosed a pic of mine. I hope mine is not too large for ya. That's a pic of me also before the providers started pulling and holding me down......well you know.

PS Sorry about the trouble you are having from our fellow hobbyists. I can only hope I have met your "standards for further action."
MacTheKnife is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 07:40 PM   #11
Sydney Pure
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

Mac-
your "cock" pic does it for me !!!

You have met my qualifications!!!
APPROVED!!
Old 03-25-2010, 10:01 PM   #12
Sydney Pure
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Mr.Chan!....I love it F&ck em...but you GOT it...?!?!?!?!?

Btw Charles if Mag is your twin Your definatly In...Cum on out and Join the Party!!
Old 03-25-2010, 10:13 PM   #13
Mr.Chan
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Mr.Chan!....I love it F&ck em...but you GOT it...?!?!?!?!?

Btw Charles if Mag is your twin Your definatly In...Cum on out and Join the Party!!
Oriental heritage renders me too inscrutable for direct reply, but F$$king A I got it!!!!!

"while there's music and moonlight and love and romance, let's face the music and dance!"
Mr.Chan is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 04:47 PM   #14
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Sorry, Sydney, but if there were two as old, fat & ugly as I am, there would have been a break in the space-time continuum, and everyone would be walking around dazed.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 06:42 AM   #15
GRIPITRIPIT
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

No problem,I am thinking of my own website with some action shots..Until then my avator will have to do. Could you be a little more specific on what you want me to take a picture of , be careful , I don't have telephoto lens , so zoom in big time will have to do....Miss ya
GRIPITRIPIT is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women