Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70723
biomed162803
Yssup Rider60480
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48490
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41892
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36265
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-01-2011, 09:13 PM   #16
mtabsw
Edge Toy

Encounters: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kandy Kelly View Post
I'm just curious to what a saggy butt looks like?
Kandy - Cat's out of the bag - now everyone knows we ain't been nekkid together.

Give a SBD* and I'll show you one.

*Saggy Butt Discount
mtabsw is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 09:27 PM   #17
MUSHROOM MAN
Account Disabled

Encounters: 45

I have had a bad experience or two but felt as though I just wouldnt write a review because it may not always be the providers fault, and could slant my review. We all have our own preferences, attractions, and I have been more at ease and had an easier time talking and clicking with some providers over others and I am sure that goes both ways. I see no reason to hurt someones reputation over a mediocre session.
MUSHROOM MAN is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 06:38 AM   #18
Wheretonow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kandy Kelly View Post
I'm just curious to what a saggy butt looks like?

I think these qualify...
Wheretonow is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 08:24 AM   #19
guest043013-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Kandy, you WILL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE PICS being posted here.

As far as a review, I think that if a guy has a great visit with a lady, his physical description will be somewhat slanted to a more positive angle.

Hate to pick on BBWs, but it is an easy example. A bad visit may list her as a huge, BBW not resembling her pictures, while a good visit may say something like small BBW or the phrase, not quite BBW, not a spinner.

I have found several times that a physical descritption was less than 100% truthful when I visited a lady. I will generally use a vague description in the field and explain further in the ROS, whether it was a good or bad visit.
guest043013-2 is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 11:13 AM   #20
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 124

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddf69 View Post
I think I understand what you are saying ---

If a guy has a bad experience, will that influence his description of the girl in a negative way. (and vice versa)

I can see where a guy might have a bad date and then tends to be negative on his description. But I've seen tons of bad reviews where there was nothing but a positive description.

In general, I think guys can separate the physical appearance of a girl from the sexual experience.

The problems will arise when the girl does not match her pics anymore!
well said!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba3452 View Post
Everyone has some flaws. If the session is otherwise great, those flaws become less important and may even be overlooked entirly. And the reverse is, of course, true as well. Also, since WALDT, what are saggy boobs to one guy who really likes MM boobs, may be perfect naturals to a different guy.

I have has a couple of less than outstanding sessions, but the reasons had nothing to do with her body so I dont think the results affected my ability to objectivily describe her body.
ditto!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Daddy Moose View Post
Experience always affects the description.
not always. it's like "is it nature or nurture that forms us?"

i'd have to go back and read all my reviews to give a definitive answer about my writings styles, but i tend to write descriptions independently of ROS and recommendation. true, service results & recommendation can affect the descriptions but not always.

i can think of one woman w/ generally positive reviews [on aspd]. attractive face, well styled hair, toned body, implants that were too large for my tastes [but nicely done], pretty genitals. but her service, at least for me, was less than deliteful, partly her attitude, partly her repetoire.

and another woman w/ generally positive reviews [on here]. an attractive face, well styled hair, natural breasts and pretty genitals, but flabby body w/ a very pouchy stomach [worse than mine]. in that case, i described her as that. for me, at least, her service was less than deliteful.

and another woman w/ generally positive reviews [on aspd]. to me, her face was so plain, not ugly, just plain and not stimulating/enticing at all. nice body, breasts, genitals. very plain service, essentially bbbj w/ hj completion and NO attempt to strike up for round 2.

in all three cases, i described her as i saw her. and reported on her services as i experienced them. i dont think i embellished one cos of the other.

and there are women who i've consulted with who are excellent in the services dept, good to great bodies, breasts, and genitals. some have gorgemous faces, some attractive faces, one reminded me of Zelda Gilroy from the Dobie Gillis show. again, i reported as i saw and experienced.

but, it prolly does happen - good or bad service influences description.

for me, that's why just a "yes" or a "no" recommendation is not enough for me to think about contacting a woman for a consultation. i need to read between the lines, read the ROS, read other reviews of her, read other reviews by the guy, and perhaps message/chat/talk w/ others to get the scoop before i decide to contact her.

rarely have i contacted a woman just on her ads or pics. i believe in informed decisions [now, as to whether i have the correct info is another question].
pmdelites is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women