Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
test
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162767
Yssup Rider60471
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48487
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41829
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36225
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-18-2011, 07:07 AM   #1
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63
Default Better Watch Your Answers

So last night I'm driving to Mc Donalds around 8 pm,when a State Trooper coming the other way,flicks on lights and pulls me over. Give him license and insurance,he says " I'm pulling you over for right headlight being out". No big deal! Then he proceeds to ask where I'm going? Small talk perhaps. So i say Mc Donalds.Then he ask "What do you do for a living?" I'm thinking what do you care? So I tell him,Graphic Design. Then he ask "Where do you work ?" Now I'm thinking,what's your annual salary?,how many kids do you have?,what banking institute do you use? So I slowly answer aaaaaa not currently working. Is the state actively using any excuse to gather intel on everyday non-criminal citizens? If not profiling what purpose could this line of questioning have ? I can't imagine it being for the good of you or me. All this for a warning ticket? WTF????
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 11:00 AM   #2
GneissGuy
Thank God it's Firday!

Encounters: 12

Did he stop the 20 questions after asking where you worked?
GneissGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 11:30 AM   #3
T-Can
Account Disabled

Encounters: 39

It sounds like he was hitting on you....Did you give him your number?
T-Can is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 02:44 PM   #4
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Yes,20 questions stopped after asking where I work. But in 30yrs driving never had an experience like that. Seemed very deliberate.
And I'm really surprised he didn't ask for phone number.
Old 10-18-2011, 02:52 PM   #5
runswithscissors
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21

It is now becoming common practice to engage you in back and forth conversation; they are looking for sweat on your lip or forehead, nervous jerky eye movements, incoherant answers to simple questions; not so much profiling as they are randomly searching for drug running, borderline drunk driving, etc.

next time just unbutton your shirt a little more and give him a little nipple peek....
runswithscissors is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 03:11 PM   #6
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by runswithscissors View Post
It is now becoming common practice to engage you in back and forth conversation; they are looking for sweat on your lip or forehead, nervous jerky eye movements, incoherant answers to simple questions; not so much profiling as they are randomly searching for drug running, borderline drunk driving, etc.

next time just unbutton your shirt a little more and give him a little nipple peek....
I guess this could be a factor, I was surprised not to be in front of interceptor while a dog went through my car.
Old 10-18-2011, 03:29 PM   #7
nuglet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

I only had this happen once. I stopped it by pointed asking the officer..."Have I done something to cause this amount of scrutiny, do you normally follow this line of interrogation?"
He said something about "just doing my job...mumble mumble".
I told him I appreciate it, but my job doesn't allow me to answer a lot of "exploratory" questions and any further questions, aside from the violation issue, would need to be addressed by his supervisor or someone a little higher in rank. I wasn't allowed to answer any questions other than name, Identification, and contact info.
nuglet is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women