Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60377
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41549
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 10-11-2023, 01:54 PM   #1
haymitch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54
Default Downtown?

Visiting Dallas and staying in a hotel downtown. What’s up with downtown? Doesn’t seem to be any fun to be had at all in the downtown area. Maybe I’m just missing something.
haymitch is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2023, 05:51 PM   #2
tifosigreko
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

Interested in hearing about the downtown scene as well, from locals. I’m going to be staying in downtown Dallas in December and scouting the scene on here now…looks like a lot of concern about stings and a large volume of girls advertising on the our home site which as a NYer I will probably never be able to get full access to. Seems like not much of an outcall scene either which is the route I’d want to go.

There appear to be a lot of really beautiful all American type girls in Dallas at much more reasonable rates than in NYC. So I’m hoping to make the most of my trip…but the sting stuff is spooking me.
tifosigreko is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2023, 07:29 AM   #3
CantBuyMeLove
Valued Poster

When I last visited, granted pre-Covid, I'd stay at the Omni and all sorts of convention women would just be in the bar. Could also walk or take a short Uber over to Deep Ellum. Lots of bars and food places. Couple of girls you could recognize from the ads we used to have, but mostly just single ladies out for fun.
CantBuyMeLove is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2023, 12:37 PM   #4
nastashastacks
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 230617
My ECCIE Reviews

We love Outcalls!!! P*11 is always a great site and PD is also popular!!
nastashastacks is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2023, 10:11 PM   #5
tifosigreko
Gaining Momentum

In general are outcalls considered ‘safer’ e.g. cops can’t really operate a sting if the girl comes to you?
Old 10-13-2023, 06:01 PM   #6
Deja Tha Doll
Your Naughty Little Nymph

User ID: 452706
Location: in ATX but tours DFW/ Killeen/ West TX /Vegas/ Colorado
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm sure most ladies such as myself, wouldn't have an issue driving to downtown Dallas luv. All you have to do is find the woman you're interested in, and ask. If she can't, won't or doesn't respond, I'm sure there are plenty of others who would... (as long as you can are willing and able to pass that specific ladies screening I suppose.)
Deja Tha Doll is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2023, 06:37 PM   #7
tifosigreko
Gaining Momentum

Thanks Deja, and yeah it looks like plenty of ladies are indeed willing to travel downtown.

I’m more concerned about finding a legit provider who isn’t running a sting operation as a couple of other threads have stated there are lots of stings going on. And thinking/hoping that an outcall makes that sting impossible, or at least extremely unlikely.

Perhaps the reports I’ve seen are overblown or fake news. There’s only one type of mongering I like to partake in, and it’s not fear mongering!
Old 10-14-2023, 01:10 AM   #8
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Those stings are aimed at guys going to Hotels. Cops don't send undercovers to hotels, way too dangerous, and not cost-effective to try and nab one guy asking for outcall, vs. A Cattle Call of Johns showing up for incalls at a Sting Hotel.

Some ladies will do Downtown outcalls. You will need to validate their parking
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2023, 03:25 PM   #9
tifosigreko
Gaining Momentum

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
Those stings are aimed at guys going to Hotels. Cops don't send undercovers to hotels, way too dangerous, and not cost-effective to try and nab one guy asking for outcall, vs. A Cattle Call of Johns showing up for incalls at a Sting Hotel.

Some ladies will do Downtown outcalls. You will need to validate their parking
Thanks - more or less what I figured but wasn't sure what the deal was down there. As I said I'm from out of state, from a major city that doesn't really prosecute this hobby at the moment. Let's see how many outcalls I can manage in the 2 nights I'm there - don't mind validating some parking

Deja - please check your PM's!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women