Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Encounter Reports - Mississippi
test
Encounter Reports - Mississippi Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162754
Yssup Rider60470
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48487
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41829
CryptKicker37189
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36213
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-08-2023, 02:22 PM   #1
jacetms18
Registered Member

Encounters: 1
Default Encounter: Brooklyn in Biloxi

User ID: -
Date: 4/5/2023
Name: Brooklyn
Phone: 226-679-9186
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://skipthegames.com/posts/bilox...-/871736812710
City: Biloxi
State: Louisiana
Address: -
Activities: BBBJ, CIM, GFE
Hair Length and Color: Brown past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Cute face with nice ass and big man-made double Ds. tattoos
Recommendation: Yes
jacetms18 is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2023, 03:50 PM   #2
Sgent30
Premium Access

Encounters: 53

Is this a fake review?
Sgent30 is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2023, 07:31 PM   #3
Sgent30
Premium Access

Encounters: 53

Well I just received a warning from my previous post. FYI to the moderator. I did not imply falsehood because I asked a question and didn’t make a statement.

As a moderator you should know the difference
Sgent30 is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2023, 07:35 PM   #4
BassCat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

I cant speak to the review being legit or not as I know nothing about the op. Personally I usually view any new posters reviews as suspect because of how easy it is to make a mandle. That said he could be 100% legit and just found this site had a great time with Brooklyn and decided to leave a review or it could be fake af. I wont even pretend to know.

I can however speak to the provider being legit. Brooklyn is 100 percent legit her pics are real and the ones with the throat tat are recent. She is one of the hotter spinners on the coast. I am pretty sure someone who is legit has reviewed her here. I believe that msmansearching is a known legit dawg https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...light=brooklyn I personally dont know him and have not backchanneld with him afaik but I think he is known to be legit.

I post in the above thread and stick by my comments from back then still. She is attractive if your into spinners with large manmades but her rates are way over what I consider reasonable. I gave up on trying to talk her into a sane rate. You rich dawgs can have her. I know hotter utr's who spend the night for less.

Any guy paying those rates to a stg girl should invest in finding legit sugar babies. The coast is full of them, hell the world is full of them. If you have the means to pay 4 bills to an stg girl you would be much better served finding legit women who would never put an add on a hooker site but do have ads on the various sb sites.
BassCat is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2023, 08:02 PM   #5
BassCat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgent30 View Post
Well I just received a warning from my previous post. FYI to the moderator. I did not imply falsehood because I asked a question and didn’t make a statement.

As a moderator you should know the difference
The mod here can be very strict dont take it personal. They are simply doing their job or at least what they believe their job is. I can never tell. They do not like me and go out of their way to ban me every chance they get. I dont take it personal nor should you. Just be mindful of the rules or accept the consequences if you break them.

As far as winning in a battle with the mod it will not happen. So just let it go. Even if they are clearly wrong and targeting you they will win. Thats how america works for the most part those with power get to abuse it to their satisfaction and those without have to eat it.

Even though the mod here seems to hate me he really doesnt come off like a bad a guy. He is just passionate about eccie and his role here. As someone who migrated to this site within weeks of it creation I respect anyone who takes a mod job. They dont get paid they dont get shit and they have to come here daily and make sure shit runs right. Its thankless. There are even some of them who are super cool. BigC was a first class mod and Biomed is a stand up poon hound even Lizardking was a worthy mod who was more than fair.

I am guessing this will likely be my last post for awhile. I feel the ban hammer hovering

To get back on topic I like Brooklyn's look she is a hottie as far as coast stg girls go but mind you I like a tiny spinner with big fake tits. To me taking the clothes off a girl built like her is like being a kid opening Christmas presents. Its fucking great.

I just wish I could get in with a sane rate. Lucky for the rest of you that I dont. I am pretty sure once she saw ole BC the rest of you dawgs would never get a taste because she would follow me around like a puppy dawg or maybe a basscat

[IMG][/IMG]
BassCat is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2023, 09:35 AM   #6
lbbguy
Premium Access

Encounters: 75

I have no issues with my hometown mom just with this Mississippi power gone to his head mod.
He reminds me of what is commonly referred to in a HOA community as the Nazi picking on their little thing just because he can

In my opinion he is personally responsible for the lack of posting on eccie clearly there are many more postings on USA sex guide
lbbguy is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2023, 01:48 PM   #7
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32
Default Members Are Reminded . . .

Of the Following . . .
Quote:
#3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner.
biomed1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2023, 06:16 AM   #8
lbbguy
Premium Access

So very interesting.
Old 05-10-2023, 09:32 AM   #9
Vachon
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

Agreed. 400 an hour is absurd. A lawyer with a juris doctorate degree or even a medical doctor on the coast only makes 250 an hour but some girl who performs the most basic human function with and GED diploma thinks her “attributes” are worth more. It’s absurd.
Vachon is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2023, 10:57 AM   #10
lbbguy
Premium Access

agreed

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Brooklyn - STG - Biloxi - 226-679-9186

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women