Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163017
Yssup Rider60660
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48591
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42311
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36735
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-01-2022, 01:46 PM   #31
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
the argument is that the vast majority of these people committed nothing more than simple trespass and/or petty theft and they are getting years long sentences for it. that's ridiculous especially given the capitol police allowed many of these people to walk freely around and allowed them to enter in the first place.

treating the vast majority of these people like insurrectionists is an authoritative draconian overreach by Democrats acting like a military junta which ironically is exactly what Democrats and many posters here accuse Trump of being, a dictator.

the oath keepers, like antifa, were there with plans for serious bullshit. no, the oath keepers shouldn't get off lightly however antifa does, in fact the left won't even charge them at all.

the left is showing their true identity as the real threat to democracy.
Antifa should be dealt with much more harshly, however Attacking the capital, no matter how ridiculous of an effort crossed a line that we as true Americans should never want crossed again.
Charley3 is online now   Quote
Old 12-01-2022, 05:31 PM   #32
String Nutts
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Blah, blah, blah

None of the tripe you wrote does nothing to change the fact that despite having FBI agents embedded with them, the government never produced any evidence of any Oath Keeper plan to breach the capital on Jan 6 nor any plan identifying how they would stop Senile Biden from taking office

I never commented on or refuted any claims that the FBI produced any evidence on premeditation by any group or individual. To be clear, I never spoke about premeditation. You rebutted claim(s) that I didn't make.

Guns:
You had brought up guns as part of a rationalization that no one would ever attack a super power with them or something to that affect. What I illustrated was that guns don't have to be involved when dealing with sedition. That's what I was speaking to. My post was directed to people who like to think and hear both sides.

However, testimony was given on the Oath Keepers plans prior to Jan 6th, introduced by at least one Oath Keeper. That would be Jason Dolan. I'd like to find his complete (yes, I want to read the raw data) testimony and exhibits entered, but it seems like the Oath Keepers thought that Government factions would split (Trump vs Biden) and fight each other. They would start the violence, not the Oath Keepers.

That scenario might provide a possible clarification on the - we should have brought the long guns comment. They didn't think they would need the guns because violence from other cohorts was a given (yeah, that's a comforting notion). I don't see these guys as dummies. So with that in mind it would be wise not to carry. I heard some of the audio from one groups real time feed during the capitol breach. It was very controlled and concise. Almost like a air traffic controllers feed. But Dolan did testify that the Oath Keepers did plan to stop the certification any way that they could.

Hope this helps.
String Nutts is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2022, 10:54 PM   #33
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by String Nutts View Post

Guns:
You had brought up guns as part of a rationalization that no one would ever attack a super power with them or something to that affect.
Here is my exact quote:

'Hey, let's go carry out a coup against the most powerful nation on earth and do it without any firearms, military backing or political means to form a government!'

— Said no actual insurrectionist, ever.

Now tell me how that is wrong. Name all the successful coups done without any firearms, military backing or political means to form a government. I will wait.
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2022, 09:55 AM   #34
String Nutts
Valued Poster

Quote:
Here is my exact quote:

'Hey, let's go carry out a coup against the most powerful nation on earth and do it without any firearms, military backing or political means to form a government!'

— Said no actual insurrectionist, ever.

Now tell me how that is wrong. Name all the successful coups done without any firearms, military backing or political means to form a government. I will wait.
"A coup d'état, also known as a coup or overthrow, is a seizure and removal of a government and its powers. "

Here is the OP that I commented on:

Title: Seditious Conspiracy & Tourism

Apparently the Oath Keepers took a few kicks in the dick. Stewart Rhodes guilty of Seditious Conspiracy and the rest guilty of conspiracy to disrupt legal proceedings.

50 plus more Additional conspiracy charges still coming in.

Wow...who would have thought Ray Epps had so much sway on influencing a radical group of Trump supporters, err I mean tourists into trying to stop the process of peaceful transfer of power.

When a group of people plan to disrupt a transfer of power, they need to be held accountable and incarcerated. They are highly dangerous to society in whole.

Now, if you look at what was said above and what I said,coup d'état isn't mentioned. And it shouldn't be mentioned, Jan 6th wasn't a take over of the Government. Jan 6th was an attempt to halt a Government process, but have the current Government progress as normal.

The OP and myself commented sedition. You're the one that went off topic with something no one claimed. It seems that you were doing some reverse engineering of some sort. Like: Since historically Coup d'état have included guns Jan 6th couldn't be one, or something like that.

So ... Name all the successful coups done without any firearms, military backing or political means to form a government....

None that I know of.

When a did seditious act happen (that people plead guilty to) without guns?

Jan 6th 2022

FYI, I always try to stick to the OP. I assume that when some posts without following up (old Usenet phrase) or quoting, then the comments contained there in aren't relative to any individual. Comments can pertain to concepts offered by other,s but the context can change. Which is what I did. I took the mention of guns, but only in relation to the OP's subject matter. That being insurrection.
Old 12-02-2022, 10:07 AM   #35
eyecu2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

Berry goes in his own direction on other's threads (as we all sometime do) but he doesn't like it done on his own. The point of Seditious Conspiracy in this thread is:

If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, to oppose by force .....delay the execution of any law of the United States,

These guys on Jan 6, actually all who forced themselves through doorways, windows or by illegal entry, should be found guilty of the same.

Their intent was to stop the legal transition of power and any laws pertaining to the same.

It's pathetic that right wingers who typically are Nazis about constitutionalism do not see this as an egregious attempt to subvert the transition of power.
eyecu2 is online now   Quote
Old 12-02-2022, 11:21 AM   #36
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
Berry goes in his own direction on other's threads (as we all sometime do) but he doesn't like it done on his own. The point of Seditious Conspiracy in this thread is:

If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, to oppose by force .....delay the execution of any law of the United States,

These guys on Jan 6, actually all who forced themselves through doorways, windows or by illegal entry, should be found guilty of the same.

Their intent was to stop the legal transition of power and any laws pertaining to the same.

It's pathetic that right wingers who typically are Nazis about constitutionalism do not see this as an egregious attempt to subvert the transition of power.
And yet the fact remains that despite having FBI agents embedded with them, the government never produced any evidence of any Oath Keeper plan to breach the capital on Jan 6 nor any plan identifying how they would stop Senile Biden from taking office

So you can bloviate all you want, there was no plan to subvert the transition of power. There were a handful of people who got out of control and a larger group of tourists who were welcomed in by guards holding the doors open for them. Those handful that committed vandalism or other minor crimes should have been charged with their slap on the wrist misdemeanor rather than being politically persecuted

It's pathetic that leftists who excused the mass rioting, looting and burning of cities the whole summer of 2020 without no consequences are unable to see the egregious unequal treatment
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2022, 11:25 AM   #37
tommy156
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Quote:
He doesn't care.

He doesn't believe in justice or want justice as long as it was conservatives on trial.

Anyone with half a brain knows no conservative can get a fair trial in DC where 95% of every jury pool is full of crazy libtards. And that does not even mention the libtard judges.

Every DC jury pool is tainted so any trial in DC is a joke. That is why you typically see Libtards on trial for political actions walk free while conservatives get convicted.

It's a fucking joke and any rational American with a normal IQ level understands that
Well, that's simple: don't fuck around trying to overthrow the federal government in DC. Especially if you're one of those sorely misguided trump humpers who thinks you're a "patriot".
tommy156 is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2022, 11:28 AM   #38
tommy156
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post

Just like they do with the Bible, they cherry-pick the parts they agree with and shit on the rest. Also, anyone still supporting trump is in a cult and doesn't care one lick about what happens to this country.
tommy156 is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2022, 01:09 PM   #39
Smarty1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

You do realize what ANTIFA was up to in DC during those riots, right? Well maybe you don’t because the news cover of the riots minimized it. There was one night when Trump was taken to a secure bunker by his Secret Service detail. On that night, the “mostly peaceful” rioters in DC were trying to storm the fence at the White House. I wonder what they had in mind? I suppose that they were not able to get access to the public tours and wanted to check out the Rose Garden, or something like that, right? They could not possibly have had any intention of going after a sitting, and legitimately elected President. No chance of that.

Of course, rather than emphasize that the rioters were probably engaged in an attempt at violence against the President, the media and most lefties actually made fun of Trump for “cowering in a bunker” during those riots. How does storming the Whire House not merit similar treatment to storming the Capitol? I support prosecuting those who perpetrated Jan 6, up to and including Trump if the evidence warrants, but why would anyone not support the same for The 2020 rioters?
Smarty1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2022, 01:30 PM   #40
String Nutts
Valued Poster

Quote:
And yet the fact remains that despite having FBI agents embedded with them ..<snip>
Did the FBI have agents embedded? If yes can you prove your source?

From what I read is they had informant(s). Greg McWhirter, was the vice president and had been in contact with the FBI, possibly months prior to Jan 6th.

Note:

The first paragraph, I am seriously just asking. I would like to know. Implanting FBI agents in these groups is something that would need to be discussed and I'm willing to do it, but if there weren't any the claim that there was shouldn't be made.

Also, yes I did remove much of what you said. I see at least five different subjects and don't mind addressing them, but that would be blah, blah, blah, blah, blah,or more. I'll be nice and just do one blah at a time.
Old 12-02-2022, 01:40 PM   #41
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smarty1 View Post
I support prosecuting those who perpetrated Jan 6, up to and including Trump if the evidence warrants, but why would anyone not support the same for The 2020 rioters?
I do too. If there are charges to be brought they should be brought. If they're shown to be guilty of the charges, and convicted, they should do the time.
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2022, 01:09 PM   #42
eyecu2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDGristle View Post
I do too. If there are charges to be brought they should be brought. If they're shown to be guilty of the charges, and convicted, they should do the time.
-well it seems as though the Jan 6 committee has determined to begin criminal referrals to the justice department.

https://news.yahoo.com/january-6-com...ycsrp_catchall

The January 6 committee has decided on criminal referrals, chairman Bennie Thompson said.

Thompson did not provide further details on who or how many referrals the panel plans to issue.

The committee plans to issue a final report and disband before the new Congress.

The House select committee investigating the January 6, 2021, Capitol attack will make criminal referrals to the Department of Justice, the panel's chairman, Bennie Thompson, told reporters at the Capitol on Tuesday.

"We have made decisions on criminal referrals," the Mississippi Democrat said.

Thompson declined to provide details on who may be referred or how many referrals the committee may issue, adding that the panel still has to discuss the matter further.
eyecu2 is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women