Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Studio - Dallas
test
Encounters - Studio - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70769
biomed163086
Yssup Rider60729
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42424
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36847
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-25-2022, 01:49 PM   #31
AsianP
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntxguy View Post
Don't beat around the bush and hint at things. Just spit out the information and that will tell if you're telling the truth or not. Easy
That wouldn’t be fun and boring. Let’s how far pimps and promoters want to push… doesn’t hurt me or ladies to reveal it since units are not same as incall.
AsianP is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2022, 01:59 PM   #32
Aoi
meh

Encounters: 170

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianP View Post
I will keep my reviews to minimal to protect myself and ladies I met. Plus, my review won’t be as glamorous as pimps.

Sorry, let me call them promoters or idiots. So if existence of these promoters is false, can I reveal which APT unit they are located at? The place where ladies/owners drop off Ghostrider’s paycheck (not check but cash)? Actually it may not be where Ghostrider is at but where pimps are staying (at least during the day)…. Oops, I meant Mr. promoters…

There should be no worries since you or Ghostrider or pimps are not there…
You understand everyone knows who you are, right? None of the ladies like you either lol.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2022, 02:30 PM   #33
AsianP
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoi View Post
You understand everyone knows who you are, right? None of the ladies like you either lol.
Now that sound familiar. Are you a ghost of Ghostrider?

Now as far as I know… this is purely based on last conversation or meet I had…
Cat still loves me
Jessica still loves me
Abby still loves me
Heaven still loves me
This is only from K-fest line up. Don’t need to spill this beyond K-fest since it doesn’t matter with you.
They really haven’t told me otherwise as of last conversation I had. Of course things May changed after per what Ghostrider has been telling them.

But don’t matter, only thing is few pimps have threatened and extort some ladies I was close with. I am not sure you’re one of them. I know only two names and many handles have been mentioned so far.
Old 04-25-2022, 02:58 PM   #34
ntxguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
That wouldn’t be fun and boring. Let’s how far pimps and promoters want to push… doesn’t hurt me or ladies to reveal it since units are not same as incall.
Surely you aren't afraid are you? Throw out the bait and see who bites.
ntxguy is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2022, 04:07 PM   #35
Aoi
meh

Encounters: 170

Quote:
Now that sound familiar. Are you a ghost of Ghostrider?

Now as far as I know… this is purely based on last conversation or meet I had…
Cat still loves me
Jessica still loves me
Abby still loves me
Heaven still loves me
This is only from K-fest line up. Don’t need to spill this beyond K-fest since it doesn’t matter with you.
They really haven’t told me otherwise as of last conversation I had. Of course things May changed after per what Ghostrider has been telling them.

But don’t matter, only thing is few pimps have threatened and extort some ladies I was close with. I am not sure you’re one of them. I know only two names and many handles have been mentioned so far.
lol. NOBODY likes you! And they don't need ghost's help to hate you!

Everyone here knows who you are. Your mannerisms, your one review + conspiracy theories. Your targeted bullshit.

You care more about reviewers than the girls. If you have a thing for the guys here, that's on you.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2022, 04:11 PM   #36
Finman22
BANNED

Encounters: 26

I have AsianP ignored because I got a couple of infractions for responding to him/her. Why isn’t he getting infractions for going off topic and hijacking this thread about Lisa??

Lisa sounds delightful
Finman22 is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2022, 04:19 PM   #37
AsianP
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finman22 View Post
I have AsianP ignored because I got a couple of infractions for responding to him/her. Why isn’t he getting infractions for going off topic and hijacking this thread about Lisa??

Lisa sounds delightful
Ha! You sound like someone too.
Anyway, don’t feel bad… I got points and warnings just like you. Only thing is I am responding to OP or OP’s partner in crime.
Difference between you and I are that you need to stay alive and I don’t.
Yes Lisa does sounds delightful but pimps and promoters ruined that for her by fake review (or drunk review pet Ghostrider).

Like I promised before when Ghostrider and all his handles disappear, I will disappear. That way agencies he promotes can see their glory days.
Old 04-25-2022, 05:49 PM   #38
Ghostrider
Back in Black

Encounters: 211

Here is what I see

AsianP
This message is hidden because AsianP is on your ignore list.
Ghostrider is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2022, 08:26 AM   #39
ntxguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Still waiting!!!
ntxguy is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2022, 10:19 AM   #40
AsianP
Account Disabled

Quote:
Still waiting!!!
For?
That location is not your information and not something you can demand to reveal.
Permission to reveal can be by Pimps and/or when I choose to reveal…

Hope you understand that you have no say so on this.
Old 04-27-2022, 10:50 AM   #41
Ghostrider
Back in Black

Encounters: 211

Quote:
Still waiting!!!
Dont hold your breath, Even on ignore this tick will never provide proof of anything. Doubtful he even lives in Dallas!!!

I think he is the guy that calls and sells you car warranties on the phone that never takes your phone number out of their system.
Ghostrider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women