Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70759
biomed162936
Yssup Rider60579
gman4453258
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48539
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42122
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36489
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-02-2021, 11:37 PM   #1
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98
Default Beautiful

A beautiful sea of Red

Virginia repudiates senile Biden and goes RED. First time in 12 years you have a GOP Governor - not to mention the first black female Lt Governor (also GOP) and a GOP Latina Attorney General. Along with flipping the VA House red.

LET'S GO BRANDON !!!!!!!!!!!!
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2021, 12:45 AM   #2
bypass
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Stop the steal, Stop the steal, Stop the steal, Stop the steal. It was a rigged election. I hope they count and recount the votes for the next four years. It was those mail in ballots.
bypass is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2021, 07:04 AM   #3
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by bypass View Post
Stop the steal, Stop the steal, Stop the steal, Stop the steal. It was a rigged election. I hope they count and recount the votes for the next four years. It was those mail in ballots.
They got stuck in California

https://t.me/RealDonaldoTrumpo/4634

BAHAHAHAHA
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2021, 07:32 AM   #4
bypass
Valued Poster

It was a fixed election, they kept counting the votes. They got boxes and boxes of ballots off the floor. They brought ballots by a truck in the middle of the night. Need I go on. If this really didn't happen last year it wouldn't be so funny. You can't make this stuff up. Why aren't you guys saying its fixed now? Why aren't you guys saying it was all fixed. It was the mail in's . What a joke
Old 11-03-2021, 07:41 AM   #5
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 17

Quote:
It was a fixed election, they kept counting the votes. They got boxes and boxes of ballots off the floor. They brought ballots by a truck in the middle of the night. Need I go on. If this really didn't happen last year it wouldn't be so funny. You can't make this stuff up. Why aren't you guys saying its fixed now? Why aren't you guys saying it was all fixed. It was the mail in's . What a joke
Here's the simple thing any sane rational person would agree with...

1. Stop mail in ballots with the exception of people such as military out of the country and people who are disabled

2. Go back to paper ballots. Electronic voting machines have and can be rigged

3. You want to vote? Get off ur lazy ass go to the polls show your id and vote. That's not racist,, everyone has an id its bullshit to suggest otherwise

Problem solved.
chizzy is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2021, 09:03 AM   #6
snoopy75
Premium Access

Encounters: 78

I'm not sure how the nation ever survived having everyone vote on one day and somehow they managed to get all the votes counted in that same day!!!
snoopy75 is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2021, 09:36 AM   #7
bypass
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoopy75 View Post
I'm not sure how the nation ever survived having everyone vote on one day and somehow they managed to get all the votes counted in that same day!!!
LOL, That's funny.

One reason they can count the votes in one day is, between Trump and Biden there were over 210,000,000 votes. For Washington city counsel there were 650 votes. So that is probably had something to do with it. I am sure there were only a fraction of the people voting yesterday also.
Old 11-03-2021, 11:31 AM   #8
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
Here's the simple thing any sane rational person would agree with...

1. Stop mail in ballots with the exception of people such as military out of the country and people who are disabled

2. Go back to paper ballots. Electronic voting machines have and can be rigged

3. You want to vote? Get off ur lazy ass go to the polls show your id and vote. That's not racist,, everyone has an id its bullshit to suggest otherwise

Problem solved.
Exactly Chizzy.

And here is the thing. The lib who has been exposed for posting misinformation so many times here thinks he is making some point with his silly count and recount the votes spiel. But I would argue that every TRUE American should support honest elections and besides the things you mentioned, they should also include full election audits if the results are close or some questionable things happened.

So audit the results of Virginia all you want. The results just shows how out of touch libtards are and how hated Senile Biden and the Democrats are

Oh, and even though the good guys won in VA - don't think there were no games played. Reporters reported this last evening:

Fairfax County (the largest Dem stronghold) STOPPED counting the vote an hour or so in and then reported that a portion needed "rescanned". NEW INFO: @TerryMcAuliffe’s campaign says a portion of the early votes in Fairfax County need to be rescanned and there is no set timeline for that yet. His staff says that could delay the results.

Note that not only is Fairfax County not reporting vote tallies, it’s also not reporting how many total ballots it received. Convenient!
Old 11-03-2021, 11:33 AM   #9
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Quote:
If you’ve got video of that like they did in 2020 I’ll be right there with you, except you don’t.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2021, 11:39 AM   #10
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoopy75 View Post
No mail in ballot bullshit.
Everyone voted on the same day and all the votes were easily counted and reported that evening

It is only when Democrats wanted to make things much easier to cheat by voting for months, mail in ballots, etc. that they also destroyed counting and reporting results the same evening. After all, they need to know how many votes to manufacture with fake pipe bursts and 3am drops - and that takes time.

Every TRUE American, regardless of party should want free and fair elections including

1. Voter ID
2. No mail in ballots with the exception of people such as military out of the country and people who are disabled
3. All paper ballots so there is an audit trail
4. Voting on one day only - Election Day
5. All results must be counted and reported that evening by midnight
6. Full election audits available in any race that was very close or had questionable activity
7. All counties results in each state are released at the same time so no one knows how many votes they need to manufacture to win
Old 11-03-2021, 11:41 AM   #11
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
If you’ve got video of that like they did in 2020 I’ll be right there with you, except you don’t.
He never does - all he posts is misinformation
Old 11-03-2021, 12:26 PM   #12
bypass
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
He never does - all he posts is misinformation
See you are not as smart as you make yourself out to be, that was a joke. It is from last election when you guys lost and have cried ever since. We accept defeat. You guys have been crying making up excuses ever since the orange prick lost. What a shame.

How are those lawyers court cases making out from accusing the voting machines were rigged. Last I heard they have been debarred and are facing millions in damages.

Speak for yourself of proof. You go to some radical made up news group never main line news groups. Fox is an entertainment group so they can't be sued for telling lies daily.
Old 11-03-2021, 12:44 PM   #13
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
See you are not as smart as you make yourself out to be, that was a joke. It is from last election when you guys lost and have cried ever since. We accept defeat. You guys have been crying making up excuses ever since the orange prick lost. What a shame.

How are those lawyers court cases making out from accusing the voting machines were rigged. Last I heard they have been debarred and are facing millions in damages.

Speak for yourself of proof. You go to some radical made up news group never main line news groups. Fox is an entertainment group so they can't be sued for telling lies daily.
A joke is supposed to be funny. What you posted and got called out on was just sad and pathetic.

And I post sources on the vast majority of stories I share. I have posted links from a variety of places like CBS, ABC, NBC, FOX, CNN, WSJ, and a host of other media sites. Not my problem you can't accept reality.

If any of the stories / facts I posted were untrue - it would be easy for even low information voters to debunk them here by presenting other sources. Yet that never happens. Oof
Old 11-03-2021, 12:49 PM   #14
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
No mail in ballot bullshit.
Everyone voted on the same day and all the votes were easily counted and reported that evening

It is only when Democrats wanted to make things much easier to cheat by voting for months, mail in ballots, etc. that they also destroyed counting and reporting results the same evening. After all, they need to know how many votes to manufacture with fake pipe bursts and 3am drops - and that takes time.

Every TRUE American, regardless of party should want free and fair elections including

1. Voter ID
2. No mail in ballots with the exception of people such as military out of the country and people who are disabled
3. All paper ballots so there is an audit trail
4. Voting on one day only - Election Day
5. All results must be counted and reported that evening by midnight
6. Full election audits available in any race that was very close or had questionable activity
7. All counties results in each state are released at the same time so no one knows how many votes they need to manufacture to win
And this is a great step by America's Best Governor

Gov Ron DeSantis announced that Florida will be creating an Office of Election Crimes and Security to investigate violations of Florida’s election laws.

Huge win for ELECTION INTEGRITY

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women