Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163071
Yssup Rider60709
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42401
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36830
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-31-2021, 11:08 AM   #1
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98
Default Liberals have lost their minds

The fact that the world's most prominent medical institutions believe science should take a backseat to liberal fanaticism should scare the hell out of you.

Sex should be removed as a legal designation on the public part of birth certificates, the American Medical Association (AMA) said Monday.

https://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/...ates-ama-says?
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2021, 04:58 PM   #2
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

https://t.me/JovanHuttonPulitzer/1843

BAHAHAHAHA
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2021, 05:43 PM   #3
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 17

Basic biology u r born with xx chromosomes u r a female
If u r born with xy u r a male
Anyone trying to be something they are not biologically has a mental issue

I'm not saying there arent people who truly believe they are the opposite of what they were born but it's a mental issue not physical. Period
chizzy is online now   Quote
Old 07-31-2021, 06:54 PM   #4
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
Anyone trying to be something they are not biologically has a mental issue

I'm not saying there arent people who truly believe they are the opposite of what they were born but it's a mental issue not physical. Period
https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2021/07/30/e...cli/index.html
Old 07-31-2021, 09:42 PM   #5
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

A cursory look at this sandbox and you will see some people that have clearly lost their mind in here, but they're not liberals.
1pittsburgh is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2021, 11:19 PM   #6
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
It really is that simple. You know, science.
Sadly liberals seem to be trying to eliminate that as well
Old 08-01-2021, 01:24 AM   #7
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
It really is that simple. You know, science.
Sadly liberals seem to be trying to eliminate that as well
They hate math too.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2781803&highlight=
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2021, 08:54 AM   #8
Jacuzzme
Premium Access

Encounters: 43

This implies that they had minds to lose.
Jacuzzme is online now   Quote
Old 08-01-2021, 10:11 AM   #9
bambino
Valued Poster

https://t.me/JovanHuttonPulitzer/1845

Priceless
Old 08-01-2021, 12:22 PM   #10
Devo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh View Post
A cursory look at this sandbox and you will see some people that have clearly lost their mind in here, but they're not liberals.
Pfffft, a liberals opinion is as meaningless as a turds.

Clarity is a terrible thing to have, I hope you never see it.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2021, 02:22 PM   #11
Minka Fox
Down for Whatever

User ID: 249525
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

And this here is what we call "EXHIBIT A" in the 'unintended but predictable consequences of not being able to afford to get or give a proper dicking-down, or BOTH,"...

And I'm not gonna lie...coming up in here to yell to yourself about "those darn trans kids....". You're looking suspect as hell for "both".

You absolute edgelord, you.

I've said it before and I'll say it again....NICE SAUSAGE PARTY, CIRCLEJERKS!!!!

But seriously, SO WHAT? Why IS it necessary for say, a potential employer to know my (or anybody else's) gender(and then make assumptions about sexuality)? Before even scheduling an interview?

This isn't JUST a transgender issue, but I don't expect retirement age+ up white men to get that.

But you probably should have read past the first paragraph of the article you cited, since it mostly went on to discuss how it will benefit WOMEN.

I sure do hope yinz keep your torch and pitchfork handy at all times...you know, just in case someone somewhere MIGHT come dangerously close to getting some little dumb ass thing YOU don't think they deserve.

Man... a few of you here are like, such unsufferably miserable people. I mean, I get it. I think there are few people but those who suck dick for a living who understand that life's fucked up sometimes, but JFC...get a grip.
Minka Fox is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2021, 06:19 PM   #12
Devo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minka Fox View Post
And this here is what we call "EXHIBIT A" in the 'unintended but predictable consequences of not being able to afford to get or give a proper dicking-down, or BOTH,"...

And I'm not gonna lie...coming up in here to yell to yourself about "those darn trans kids....". You're looking suspect as hell for "both".

I've said it before and I'll say it again....NICE SAUSAGE PARTY, CIRCLEJERKS!!!!

But seriously, SO WHAT? Why IS it necessary for say, a potential employer to know my (or anybody else's) gender(and then make assumptions about sexuality)? Before even scheduling an interview?

This isn't JUST a transgender issue, but I don't expect retirement age+ up white men to get that.

But you probably should have read past the first paragraph of the article you cited, since it mostly went on to discuss how it will benefit WOMEN.

I sure do hope yinz keep your torch and pitchfork handy at all times...you know, just in case someone somewhere MIGHT come dangerously close to getting some little dumb ass thing YOU don't think they deserve.

Man... a few of you here are like, such unsufferably miserable people. I mean, I get it. I think there are few people but those who suck dick for a living who understand that life's fucked up sometimes, but JFC...get a grip.
I think you misunderstand some of us, on the other side of where you are.

Seeing you decided to lump all older white guys into one category, which, in itself is a clear bias on your part, I feel the need to respond, to that insult.

I myself, am a Libertarian, and, I don't really give a fuck what anyone does, as long as it doesn't hurt me, or anyone else.

That said, you cannot CHANGE the basic tenets of biology, again, identify as a dolphin, I don't give shit.

But, when you take a man, with a mans body, and let him compete against a woman, and he again, and again, and again, beats every biological women he competes against, something is wrong, very wrong.

Denying one persons rights over another's wish to express theirs, is also wrong, and fair is fair.

It's now OK to discriminate against one race, one color, one gender, if somehow, that makes somebody of a different creed feel good.

Especially if its a white male, you know, lumping us all into one category???????????

Megan Rapherhead off a wall, can be an angry, aging, purple haired dyke, and, that's cool, just don't bring your personal agenda, onto the field, and destroy the enjoyment of the people who actually WORK for a living, and are paying her wages to play a childs game for ENTERTAINMENT, and, then, destroying any chance of it being entertaining to the vast majority of the audience, and, yes, its proven, because the viewership numbers SUCK, and they have forced us NOT TO CARE, anymore.

Frankly, I see just as many angry, opinionated, hating people on the left, if not more, because its now justified.

I mean, come on, cities burned, cops were injured, and I am no fan of most cops, and nobody gave a flying fuck, in fact, many justified it, as somehow certain people were deserving of the looted stuff, as payback for all the white privilege over the years.

The reason why I have left both parties, is because both, were, are, and will continue to be wrong, until one cause or another tears our country apart.

And its not going to be a neat line dividing one part of this country from another, its going to be cities, what they have created, and the rest of us clinging to our guns and bibles, out here in flyover country, just waiting to end it.

Most Americans are basically, good, patient, people, we want to work, raise our kids, have a good home, and just live life.

The sooner the left understands that, and quits intentionally pissing us off, and making us be angry, the better it will get for all.

As one farmer said, "We can just let them starve, there will come a day, when no amount of money will buy the corn in my silo, or the cows in my barn".

I agree, eat your hatred if you get hungry.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2021, 07:39 PM   #13
bambino
Valued Poster

Here’s a handsome liberal couple;

https://t.me/CandlesInTheNight/15765?comment=177881
Old 08-01-2021, 08:54 PM   #14
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devo View Post
But, when you take a man, with a man's body, and let him compete against a woman, and he again, and again, and again, beats every biological woman he competes against, something is wrong, very wrong...
What the fuck, even Martina Navratilova agrees with you, Devo!

Last time I checked, she was an ultra-liberal lesbian pro tennis star, not exactly a straight boring white guy.

Her conclusion is blunt: It’s insane and it’s cheating. I am happy to address a transgender woman in whatever form she prefers, but I would not be happy to compete against her. It would not be fair.”

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...25&postcount=8
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2021, 10:14 AM   #15
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minka Fox View Post

Nice rant. Too bad it's silly and not on point. You know how biology aka science creates a man or a woman at birth.

I could care less if someone wants to pretend they are something else as long as it doesn't impact others and we don't ignore science

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women