Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163020
Yssup Rider60663
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48592
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42325
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36742
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-10-2020, 09:30 PM   #61
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
I concur. Daily ads for the ladies. oh2 would become a ghost town again. Many folks are sick of the heavy handed owner and his agendas.
In my opinion, that heavy handed owner is a dickhead.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2020, 07:48 AM   #62
Lester Krinklesac
BANNED

^^^ Agreed... fucking wannabe pimp... fuck him!

Yeah that renewing your vouches every 90 days bullshit sure seems to be collecting a lot of intel.
Knowing at least 2 hookers you’ve seen every 90?
Makes you definitely wonder if he’s cooperating with LE.
Don’t give him a fucking thing!
Lester Krinklesac is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2020, 09:20 AM   #63
CG2014
Premium Access

Encounters: 105

You can't even comment in Welcome ads there anymore about prices and menu.

You can't say hey babe your $600 for 1 hour is too high and your menu is too limited.

You can only say welcome, I want to see you, you will do well here, you are beautiful, I can't wait to see you.

There was a new girl there who was asking $450 for 1 hour and you get nothing: full service, CBJ, DFK, all that was extra like ordering a burger and the sides are extras.

$450 was what you paid for the privilege of showing up at her place.

There was another new girl there that no matter whether you picked 30 minutes or 60 minutes or longer, not only do you pay as soon as you walk in, once you cum, the session is over even if you have 59 minutes and 58 seconds left.

Also private tags have been removed in Welcome ads and COED.
CG2014 is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2020, 09:32 AM   #64
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

I liked OH2 because you could do reviews with pics and the reviews would also be more genuine given the fact that you cannnot write one to obtain PA. As has been said, the owner is very heavy handed and he thorougly enjoys letting you know who is in charge of that board, and he constantly reminds you of it, via on a public thread, locking those that do not go his way or threatening PM to conform to his line of thinking or your membership will be revoked.

He gave me points that had no expiration date for reporting and provider that NCNSed me twice and removed my access from the ML and Coed discussions, where I could report it. Then sent me a PM that if I talk about her again, he would ban me for life from the site.

Another guy outed me and admitted it, then when I sent ck1942 the post, all he did was delete it from the board, but the member was not banned, even temporarily. I got no expiration points for that too. As a kicker for that, ck1942 put a COS (Cone of Silence) between him and I, any violations result in a permaban. And because my haters are so obsessed about following my posts, usually to disagree with something I said, even tho they have said or think the same thing, he violated it fairly quickly, even saying he does not mind getting banned just to expose me. So I sent ck1942 the post and once again, the guy did not get banned per ck's rule, but he damn sure made it clear to me that I better not say anything to him or about him or he would definitely ban me for life.

So, it is quite similar to most Eccie moderation though, as the staff have their favs that get carte blanche amnesty and members that they have a hard-on for that they will even make up violations just to play a power trip on.

A couple of differences tho: OH2 has one actively participating owner that his opinions are facts, if you disagree, or if he does not agree with your opinion on hobby related subjects, you are in his dog house (also not far in similarities with Eccie mods and their buddies, at least in the Dallas forums). But on Eccie, the owner(s) do not participate, or at least do not let the members know they are the owners if they have an active handle. The other difference is there are muliple staff members and all you need is one that plays no favorites and calls everything down the middle, OH2 "site guides" are mere puppets and ck1942 controls their strings.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2020, 12:57 PM   #65
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lester Krinklesac View Post
^^^ Agreed... fucking wannabe pimp... fuck him!

Yeah that renewing your vouches every 90 days bullshit sure seems to be collecting a lot of intel.
Knowing at least 2 hookers you’ve seen every 90?
Makes you definitely wonder if he’s cooperating with LE.
Don’t give him a fucking thing!
Wow - makes you wonder if they are going to round up some of the longtime members and roll them up.

Fortunately for me, I was never verified so presumably LE will leave me out of it.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2020, 05:24 PM   #66
Zippo65
Premium Access

Encounters: 95

Seductrix loved Outhouse2....that tell you anything??
Zippo65 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women