Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70788
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60808
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42484
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36921
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-27-2019, 01:18 AM   #1
VeryClean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default Interesting News From Colorado

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...en-wallet.html

A man has been charged after he called 911 to report that a prostitute had stolen his wallet after their encounter.

The 'unhappy customer,' who had not been named, was charged with soliciting a prostitute after he reported the incident on Wednesday evening.

He picked up the prostitute on East 4th Street, in Pueblo, Colorado, a report by Pueblo Police Department stated.

The man is claimed to have made the call to law enforcement after the pair had 'concluded their business' only to be upset a second time when he was told he had committed a crime.

Police said: 'It’s a hard lesson, but you don’t get a free pass because you become the victim of an offense while you’re committing an offense!'

The misdemeanor is punishable by up to six months in jail in the state of Colorado.

I was surprised when I read this article. I was told by several people that you should always report a theft or assault because the authorities will focus on the bigger crime and ignore the smaller crime. I guess that's not always the case.
VeryClean is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2019, 01:36 AM   #2
VeryClean
Valued Poster

What's also interesting (and disappointing) is how hateful & nasty some civilian women can be towards sex workers and the men who visit these sex workers.

For example, in the same article above, one woman reacts to this news by writing 'He most likely got more than a ticket!!! He better make an appointment with the Clinic fast!!!'

Another woman writes 'Hopefully a lesson learned. Sins will always find their way out.'

SMH. Who told them to be the moral police of the world? Such ignorant backwards attitudes towards sex.
Old 09-27-2019, 06:55 AM   #3
greenraven
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Only carry what you plan too lose. Only bet what your willing too lose
greenraven is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2019, 09:29 AM   #4
london2012
Premium Access

Encounters: 120

Will the police charge a lady with prostitution if she report that she was raped by the client?
london2012 is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2019, 01:13 PM   #5
VeryClean
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by london2012 View Post
Will the police charge a lady with prostitution if she report that she was raped by the client?
I would really hope not but just to be the on the safe side, stay away from Pueblo Colorado.

I'm hoping that police in other parts of the USA are more sensible.
Old 09-27-2019, 01:53 PM   #6
CG2014
Premium Access

Encounters: 105

Ever watch COPS?

I seen a couple of episodes where some morons call the Police because they were shorted or ripped off when they bought drugs from a street dealer or at a crack house.

In one episode the idiot showed the cops:

look, I paid $20 and this crack (in his hand) is not $20 worth of crack.

I want you cops to go there and arrest them for robbing me.

Instead he gets arrested for possession.

There was also another episode where a resident of the neighborhood calls the cops and show them some drugs he had.

He told the cops he purchased the drugs from a house up the street that is a crack house.

He and other residents had been complaining to the police about the drug activities and constant high traffic

that's been going on at that house day and night and nothing has been done about it.

Now here's evidence that is a crack house, go raid it.

Of course the police arrests him instead, for possession.
CG2014 is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2019, 02:09 PM   #7
greenraven
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

You could always lie on the reason why you were there ex. A drug dealer robbed you but you can say that he was a stranger. Or you get tricked while out tricking you can say you meet her on a dating app and she scammed you
greenraven is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women